Surprise!~

SNSD Goes To School

 

I looked down at my feet awkwardly and quickly glanced up again before looking back down at my shoes. I had never felt so uncomfortable. I finally took a deep breath and looked up at the eight pairs of eyes staring at me. 
"So, um, what did you need again?" I stuttered out, scratching the back of my neck.
 
They all nodded to each other and finally pushed Taeyeon to talk. "Well the thing is lately, I know that some things have been happening with Tiffany," She confessed and I sighed. 
 
"Just listen to us first before you say anything, ok?" I nodded and motioned for her to continue talking.
"I've never seen Tiffany so happy with a guy before, and I don't want this to be ruined for her." She said sadly smiling.
 
"I don't know if it was something you misunderstood, but there is nothing going on between them. You're close with Secret right?" I nodded.
 
"So does Fany ever get jealous when you take pictures with them? She might but she doesn't confront you about it of get mad because she knows you only like her."
 
Maybe they were right. I was overreacting a bit too much wasn't I? And she even told me there was nothing going on herself. 
 
"Ok, I believe you. Now what do you want me to do?" 
 
 
 
 
**
 
 
 
 
"Ok are you sure you know what to do?" I nodded my head at the eight girls who gave me a thumbs up and smiled. 
 
After they had told me everything, they told me I should do something to surprise Tiffany and make her feel better. So I agreed.  
 
We thought for a while, and I finally came up with an idea that they all really liked. 
 
"How about you call her, pretend something bad happened and tell her to come here?" Taeyeon made and O shape with and nodded. 
 
"That's good."
 
Suddenly a light bulb appeared in my mind and I clapped my hands.
 
"How about we make a path way with roses and candles and string lights all around the trees!" I smiled at them and they smiled back.
 
"Ah, I need a man!" Sooyoung groaned leaning her head on Yoona's shoulder. We all laughed and continued on with the plan.
 
After about a half an hour, it had gotten darker and we were ready to start the plan. 
 
"Alright, Taeyeon, call Tiffany and act like something happened, but don't say anything." Taeyeon nodded to Hyoyeon and then pulled out her cell. 
 
"Alright guys! Go get out of here! And Zelo you get ready, ok?" I nodded at Jessica who then smiled and grabbed all the girls and pulled them somewhere farther away.
 
Taeyeon got off her cell phone and gave me a thumbs up as she ran off with the other members. 
 
I took a deep breath and tightened my hand around the flowers I was holding. "You got this Zelo. Just be calm." 
 
After a couple of minutes, I heard something coming. I listened and realized it was the sound of some one running. And in heels. I chuckled at how I could hear her swear every time she tripped. 
 
"Taeyeon!"
 
I finally saw her figure come into view. Her hair was tousled and her face flushed. She walked closer and a puzzled look came on her face.
 
 
"Zelo?"
 
________________________________________________
 
So just to clear things- this chapter was in Zelo's pov :)
Also to mention, I was told today that i'm going away on a trip on sunday and wont be back and be able to write till not the monday coming up but the next one.
So i will probably post tomorrow.
Also I will post either tomorrow or saturday for my other story. 
So thank you for reading and being patient with me!
Byebye subbies and readers~