A Private Lesson

SNSD Goes To School

 

 The night after SNSD came back from the school, Tiffany could barely sleep. She tossed and turned, trying to get comfertable. But all that was on her mind was that boy- Zelo. 
 
"Aish, how come I cant stop thinking about this kid?" She thought to herself.
 
She finally got up and walked into the kitchen, sat down in a chair and fell asleep.
 
"Ya Miyoung. Wake up!" Tiffany slowly opened her eyes to see Sooyoung shaking her.
 
"We have a schedule soon!" She rubbed her eyes and headed to her room to get ready.
 
"Everyone in the car!"
 
At the salon Tiffany was sitting in the chair with her phone, when it rang.
 
 Tonari no To to ro   Totoro   To to ro   Totoro 
  Mori no naka ni   Mukashi kara sunderu 
  Tonari no To to ro   Totoro   To to ro   Totoro 
  Kodomo no toki ni dake   Anata ni otozureru 
  Fushigina deai
 
   "Hello?" She said yawning as she answered the call. It was her manager.
 
 "You, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are going to teach a private class tomorrow. Its 5 boys who have the potentiel to become idols. So teach them well."
 
She hung up and sighed. Their lives were getting busier and busier. And it was all her fault.
 
*Zelo POV*
"Hey, pass the chips!" 
 
"But im eating them!"
 
"Then Share!"
 
I sighed. Niel and Ricky were fighting over food again. 
"Guys. Just eat the goddamn chips."
 
Ricky frowned at me then sighed in defeat as he passed Niel some chips. 
 
"LOOK!" Ricky shouted pointing at the TV. We all turned to see what it was to find he was staring at our "teachers". He ditched the chips he was crying over a minute ago and was now sitting in front of the screen. They were at some interview or on a show. 
 
"So, you are all girls. Of course. You must all have an ideal man?" 
 
Most of the girls answered saying someone loyal or funny.
 
"How about you Tiffany?"
 
I turned to look at the screen watching her think for a minute. 
 
"My ideal man is a bad boy." She said smiling. I scoffed. 
 
"IM A BAD BOY!" Ricky said now jumping up and down.
 
"THATS ME OHMYFREAKINGOD I AM SNSD TIFFANY'S IDEAL MAN NO WAY."
 
Niel and Luhan pulled him to the ground as he was praying and thanking the gods.
 
"Hmm. I like that one." I turned to see L looking at the screen, as bad boy lover's face appeared on it. 
 
"Things just might get intresting?" He turned to me and smirked.
___________________________________________
*Tiffany POV*
The interviews were finally done for the day. And we could rest untill tomorrow morning when Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and I had a special class. I really hoped everything would turn out well. 
 
Jessica and I were sitting in the back of the van and the other girls were sitting at the front. 
 
I turned to her. "How's things going between you and Donghae?"
 
"Turns out the reason he was being cold to me is because he took me out for my birthday. It was on a boat at night and we had a picnik and i loved it!" I could tell she was happy. Her eyes sparkled and I knew then she would be alright.
 
"But wait-" She said interupting my thought.
 
"Is there any lucky man in your life your not telling me about?" She wiggled her eyebrows.
 
I sighed. There really was never any guy in my life. All the other girls had found guys- ok... maybe just flirted with guys but I've never really had that. I've always cared for the girls and made sure that they didnt get caught, but really, i forgot about myself. I guess dating isn't as important to me. 
 
I shook my head and smiled. "Ani, but its okay i've got you guys." 
_______________________________________________
*POV*
The next morning all the girls headed out to their different schedules. Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung headed back to Himchon Performing Arts school. Their manager opened the front door and they walked into the big lobby of the school. It looked like a hotel, but so much better. Some students had noticed them walk in and started squealing as the girls smiled and waved.
 
"Girls!" They turned to see Mr.Kim coming towards them. "Im so glad you could come!"
 
He motioned for us to follow him. We came into a big room with a stage and rows of seats. 
 
"The boys will be here soon, just get comfetable and good luck!"
 
He left and we all walked to the front of the big auditorium. The same one we performed in the first day. We sat on the stage just relaxing. Hyoyeon started being funny, dancing and doing gags. Sooyoung joined in and soon Tiffany was laying on the floor laughing so hard she was crying.
 
The door opened, and in walked the boys. The girls were to busy to notice. They stopped before they walked down and were whispering to each other.
 
"What are they doing?" Niel asked watching the girls make each other laugh. 
 
"Ah they're so cute!" Ricky squelled smiling.
 
They must have noticed them because they got right up and bowed. 
"Oh Annyeonghasayeo!" 
 
They 5 of them bowed back showing respect to their noona's. 
 
"Neh, Im Hyoyeon!"
"Im Sooyoung!"
"Nice to meet you, Im Tiffany!"
 
After the girls and the guys introduced themselves, they got to getting to know each other.
 
*Tiffany POV*
I remembered one of the guys, and then it hit me. it was that Zelo guy from the other class. But I tried to put that out of my mind and just thought about teaching them.
There was one boy I really liked, Ricky. He was too cute and I just couldn't get enough of him. 
 
"Tiffany noona, you're so pretty!" He said smiling. I smiled back thanking him. 
 
"Lets split up into groups!" Everyone agreed and went into their groups.
 
Hyoyeon and Sooyoung had Luhan, Niel and Ricky, And I had Zelo and L.
 
"So, have you guys been friends for a long time?" I smiled looking at both of them. Zelo just looked away and L smiled back. 
 
"Yeah, since diapers." I gasped and laughed. 
 
*Zelo POV* 
For at least 10 minutes she sat there talking to L. Aren't we supposed to learn something? And why am I getting so angry too?
 
"Um, excuse me, but aren't you supposed to be teaching us right now?" She glanced over at me. Her eyes sparkled and every feature on her face was perfect. I gulped as I felt my heart beat quicken.
 
"Oh yeah! Haha, sorry I get carried away sometimes. Lets learn now though!" She straightened her back and sat up. 
 
"What should we learn first?"
_________________________________________
 
Ok. The next chapter will be longer cause I have some good ideas:) And don't worry, im bringing on the love;)
Please wait for the next one!~