The Big Day

SNSD Goes To School

 

Tiffany POV
I breathed deeply knowing today was not an ordinary day for SNSD. Today we became teachers at an performing arts school. Wow. So bacicly we were teaching trainees. 
"Fany! Your turn for hair and makeup!" I walked over and sat down in the chair. Calm down Tiffany. Its going to be fine. I smiled as our stylist noona said she was starting. 
 
They didnt tell the students that were here or what were here for. Thats what made me more nervous. Just wondering what their reactions would be. But i had to shake it off and be strong for my members.
 
"SNSD Fighting!" We said before we went to go behind the stage. Yuri squeezed my hand and I then knew everything would be fine.
 
Nobodys POV
All the students were talking and whispering, wondering why they were called down to the auditorium. 
 
"Students! Please be quiet!" Every one hushed as the head of the school stepped on the large stage. 
 
"Today we have a special guest performing for you."
 
Everyone was confused. They started talking again before the head of school, Kim Jongin shushed them. 
"I now present to you....SNSD!"
 
Everyone was shocked as the performance started.
 
">
 
The screams were loud and everyone was rushing to get closer to the stage. Mr. Kim walked on stage again and gave the girls hand mics.
 
"Annyeonghaseo SNSD immida!" The students screamed.
 
"We have a special surprise for all of you," Sooyoung started, "we are going to teach here!"
 
Everyone one gasped but then the screaming was even louder.
 
"Yes we will still be SNSD but we will also teach you!" Taeyeon exclaimed.
 
"There will be different members for different things. Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung will be for dancing, Yoona for acting, Seohyun and Sunny for modeling and Taeyeon, Jessica and I will be singing." Tiffany said smiling. 
"We hope that you treat us nicely! Gamsamida!" They all cheerfuly said bowing.
 
_______________________________________________-
"Wow, their actually going to teach us." 5 boys were sitting on the rooftop.
 
"I don't need some girl teaching me what to do." 
 
"Oh shut it Zelo. You know you totally like them" L smirked. 
 
The 5 boys Zelo, Ricky, Niel, L, and Luhan were always together. From the day they were in diapers.  They all wanted to debut as a group later in their life but they knew they wouldn't be put together. 
 
"Ah they were so pretty!" Rick clasped his hands together smiling. The other boys chuckled and looked up to the sky.
"Well this might just get interesting."
__________________________________________________
Tiffany POV.
The screaming was really loud but it was something i loved. Making people happy, and smile. I looked to the back of the auditorium and saw 3 familiar faces. I couldnt tell who they were from far away, but I they definetly are familiar faces.
We left the stage and went back behind it. 3 guys were standing infront us, their backs turned. I then realized who they were.
"Yesung oppa! Kyuhyun oppa! Minho!" I exclaimed, then calling the girls over.  
They smiled at us.
 
"What are you guys doing here?" Jessica asked, all of us wondering the same question.
 
"We came to see how you guys did! And im sure you guys will be fine!" Yesung laughed. We really are so lucky to have such wonderful sunbaes.
 
"We love to stay and chat but we have a schedule! Fighting!" They left and I suddenly felt happy again.
We then all got changed and headed off to start our first class.
_____________________________________________________
Zelo POV
My first class was singing. I still hated the thought that these girly idols would be teaching me how to sing. My styles rapping. Not singing sappy romance love songs. 
Everyone in the class was giggling and whispering, excited for the "teachers" to come.
 
"Hey someones coming!"
 
We all turned our heads to the door, and in entered 3 members of SNSD. The class could barely contain their excitment. But I just sighed and leaned back. 
 
Nobodys POV
"Neh, annyeonghasayeo! Today we will be your teachers for singing!" Jessica exclaimed. The whole class cheered.
 
"Nice to meet you all! Im Jessica." She gave a smile and turned her head to Taeyeon.
 
"Hi! Im Taeyeon." Taeyeon said waving and bowing. 
 
"Anneyeonghasayeo! SNSD Tiffany immida!" Tiffany said showing off her goddess like eyesmile.
 
Everyone was in awe, as how could they get these wonderful angels teaching them! Once everyone got settled in their seats the 3 girls started.
 
"So we are all going to sing something and then you guys can sing for us?" Everyone nodded and had their eyes wide waiting for this special performance.
 
Taeyeon sung first, then Tiffany and finally Jessica.
 
">
 
Everyone cheered and clapped, while the girls all bowed and thanked them.
 
"Now do we have any volenteers?"
 
A few people raised their hands and performed for soshi.
 
"Anybody else?" Tiffany asked her eyes wandering the room landing on a certain boy staring out the window. "You." 
 
Zelo POV
They were pretty good. I had to admit but i had no intrest. 
 
"You." I slowly turned my head to see one of them, Tiffany pointing at me. 
 
"Wanna show your skills?" I shook my head.
 
"Nah, im a rapper." She smiled. 
 
"Well then, come on up!" I was shocked. She wanted me to rap? I could tell there was a smirk on her face. Like she was challenging me.
"Alright then."
 
Nobodys POV
Tiffany moved out of the way and watched him step up to the front of the class. She smirked at him and motioned for him to start his performance. 
 
">
 
Everyone was shocked when he finished. Then slowly the cheering started. 
 
"ZELO! ZELO! ZELO!" They all chanted. He turned to Tiffany and handed her the mic. 
 
"Thats how its done."
_____________________________________
In the dance class Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung were starting their performance.
 
">
 
They finished smiling and bowing to their audience. 
 
"Anybody wanna show their skills?"
_______________________________
Seohyun and Sunny were off showing their modeling tecniques to their class while Yoona was doing acting.
An announcment came on. 
 
"Well I hope you all had a nice day. SNSD has their own schedules now so they have to leave. Please thank your sunbaes for helping you!"
 
All the students bowed to SNSD members and said their goodbyes.
Tiffany POV
 
I still cant get that kid out of my head. What was his name again? Jelo... Zedo.... ah! Zelo! He has some great rapping skills. And he was really cute. Wait- Tiffany what are you thinking!? He's your student! Aish.. i need a break.
________________________________________________________
Second  chapter! I'll start writing the third right now and it might be up tomorrow!
There isnt much romance or drama but dont worry! There will be soon! ;D And sorry for alot of POV switching!