Trip To The Amusement Park

SNSD Goes To School

 

"Why don't you invite Siwon? You guys have always been close."
 
 Taeyeon and I were sitting on the couch thinking of who I could invite to the amusement park that day. There were people I was close with, but I just couldn't think of anyone. 
 
"Should I?" 
 
I texted Siwon asking him if he wanted to come, and he willingly agreed. I sighed in relief, knowing that I invited someone who's a good friend.
 
"We leave in an hour, so get yourself ready mushroom!" She ran to her room as fast as she could knowing I hate that name. Aish our leader is so dorky. 
 
I put on some jeans and a sweater and grabbed a scarf and hat, seeing how all of us were going out in public. When It was time to go, Taeyeon was standing outside with Teukie and Jess with Donghae. I saw Siwon wave and smile at me, so I smiled and walked over.
 
"Thank you for coming today. I don't know if I could have been alone with these four." We turned to see the two couples all over each other. 
 
He laughed and smiled. "Don't worry, I know exactly how you feel!"
 
We all got into he company car and headed off to Lotte World. I felt awkward the whole ride, as the two couples were kissing and being cute. Especially since Siwon was sitting next to me. When we arrived, i noticed that there weren't many people there. I sighed in relief and got out of the car.
We first played some games, leaving the couples by themselves. Then got on the roller coasters. I screamed and put my hands up smiling. Siwon laughed seeing how much fun I was having. We finally got off and walked around. Luckily no one noticed us. As we were walking around I noticed a familiar head in front of me. 
 
"Chingo!" The person turned around, shocked seeing me.
 
"Tiffany?" I smiled, waving at him.
 
"Annyeong Zelo!"
______________________
*Zelo POV*
Ricky and Niel had convinced me to go to the amusement park that day. I hadn't been to one in a while so I agreed. I left them at a game booth and just walked around. I heard something behind me, and I turned around to see a smiling girl wearing a scarf and hat. I knew who she was just looking at her crescent eyes.
 
"Tiffany?" She smiled and waved. 
 
I looked beside her to see a guy. I then realized it was Super Junior's Siwon. Were they on a date?! She must have noticed the look on my face. 
 
She laughed. "Aniyo, were not dating, Taeyeon and Jessica came here with their boyfriends." She gasped covering . "Oops.. keep that a secret Zelo! But anyways, I decided to invite Siwon along!"
 
He smiled and said hello to me. Then a phone started ringing and he reached into his pocket, answering it then sighing and hanging up. 
 
"Neh, Fany-ah, im sorry but the manager needs me at the dorm right now. I'll text the Leeteuk about what happened ok?" She nodded and smiled.
 
"Annyeong Oppa!"
 
She turned to me and said, "Did you come alone?" 
 
I shook my head and laughed. "No, Ricky and Niel are off playing games."
 
Suddenly she then linked her arm through mine and smiled brightly at me, making me get red like a tomato. 
 
"Well then why don't we enjoy this wonderful time together?" She giggled and pulled me along, making me laugh and follow after her. 
 
We played games and had a fun time. She really was an angel. Seeing how she always smiled and made someone feel good. After a few games we came to this shooting one. 
 
"Hit three moving ducks and win a prize!" 
 
Tiffany ran up to the booth and gasped. "Zelo! The unicorn! Can you win it for me?"
 
She cutely asked shaking my arm. I blushed and nodded, grabbing the gun to go. I had to win her that stuffed animal. I had to. 
 
"Go Zelo! You can do it!"
 
 She was cheering and suddenly, I got this burst of confidence and hit 3 ducks.
 
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" She screamed and jumped up and down grabbing the doll and hugging it. 
 
She then ran over and hugged me. I was shocked and flustered at the same time. 
 
"Gomawo Zelo. Jinja. You're the best!" She winked at me and my heart started beating a thousand times per second. 
 
I then knew, I Zelo, was in love with SNSD's Tiffany.
______________________________________
hehehehehe YOUR WELCOME:):):):) Finally baby Zelo confessed his love for fany :') i feel so proud! Im thinking of ideas so I think i'll have more chapters up soon! <3 (sorrrrry short chappie again)
Annyeong!
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
omo too precious :')