A New Friendship

SNSD Goes To School

Song for this chapter! 

~Hyorin (Sistar) I Chose To Love You~

______________________________________

 

*Tiffany POV*
We spent the whole morning teaching them all we knew about singing and dancing. The auditorium got stuffy so I decided to take a walk around the park near the school. I walked in through a big gate and gasped. It was beautiful. The trees were covered in beautiful leaves and flowers were blooming. In the middle of all of it there was a giant fountain with benches all around it. I noticed on one of them a guy with blonde hair. I walked over and sat beside him.
 
"This is daebak." He turned his head, looking at me with wide eyes. I smiled and looked ahead. 
"I really wish we had a place like this near our dorm. I would spend all my time here!"
 
I leaned back and closed my eyes, taking in the great place.
 
Zelo turned his head away from me pretending to look some place else. I pouted.
 
"Do you not like me?" I looked at him, the sadness showing in my eyes.
 
*Zelo POV*
 
"Do you not like me?" 
 
I turned my head towards her, my nervousness probably showing. I thought for a moment. Why did I not like them? Or her? They didn't do anything wrong. Wow. You're real smart Zelo.
 
"Ani.. mianhae noona. I have no idea why i'm acting like this." I lowered my head in embaresment. Then I could hear laughing. I turned to see her giggling and smiling like a fool. I blushed.
 
"Yay! I thought you didn't like me for real. Jinja. But we can be friends now?"
 
She tilted her head and smiled at me. My heart beat quickened. Whats wrong with you Zelo? She then stood up, bowed and smiled.
 
"Annyeonghasaeo. I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you!" She stuck out her hand. I smiled and shook it. 
 
"I'm Zelo!" 
 
I knew then that our friendship would grow. But into what exactly?
__________________________________________________________
*POV*
That night Zelo lay in bed. He smiled thinking about that day, and how he and Tiffany were friends now. There was a knock on his door. Luhan appeared and smiled at him. 
 
"Whatchu thinking about?" Zelo blushed and sat up. 
 
"N-n-nothing!" Luhan laughed and smirked. 
 
"Alright, but I will find out what it really is." He winked at him and shut the door as he left.
 
Zelo let out his breath he happened to be holding and fell back on his bed. Boy was that close. But why was he getting so flustered thinking about her? 
 
At the same time SNSD was at Music Bank. 
Tiffany walked into their dressing room to see Donghae with Jessica. She was sitting on his lap and they were laughing. Tiffany smiled, happy to see her friend happy. At the same time Taeyeon and Leeteuk walked in holding hands. They were playing together, acting like the dorky leaders they are. They kissed and Leeteuk called Donghae to go to their rehearsal. Jessica pouted but Donghae kissed her forehead and promised her he'd be back. They waved at Tiffany when they left. She sighed and sat down in a chair. She never realized how much she wanted a boy to love and take care of her. But she knew it wasn't really possible. Seeing how many times Taeteuk and Haesica almost got caught, she couldn't risk it for her girls. It was sad, but the truth. 
 
"Fany!" Jessica said sitting next to her friend. 
 
"Come to an amusement park with Donghae, Tae, Teukie and I tomorrow!"
 
Tiffany didn't really want to go, seeing she'd be an 3 wheel. Also she didn't know if she could stand being with the two couples as they act lovey dovey.
 
"I think i'll pass this time. I don't want to interrupt your double date." I said to her smiling hoping she'd fall for it.
 
"Please Fany?" She pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "You can bring a friend!"
 
I sighed seeing she would never leave me alone if I said no. 
 
"Arisso." She jumped up and down, hugged me then said 'Dont worry it'll be fun!' as she ran out the door. I chuckled. That girl is just a bundle of fun. But I only had one thought on my mind. Who would I invite?
_______________________________________________
OMO. Another short chappie :'( Im super duper sorry! But im writing the next one right after this is posted so yes:') And Zelo And Fany are friends now! FINALLY! kekekeke ^^ Please comment, and wait for the next chapter!~
 
Here are some cute Fany gifs for you~