OMO.

SNSD Goes To School

 

I waited in the cold. The fog was getting thicker, and it was harder to see. Then off in the distance I saw four figures walking. My face brightened and soon I could tell who they were. 
 
"Fany Noona!" I giggled as the smaller boy ran to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I giggled smiling into his hair. 
 
"Annyeong Ricky!" 
 
The other three boys had caught up and were huffing out air.
 
"God Ricky, you didn't have to sprint."
 
I smiled at the other boys and opened my arms.
 
"No hug for noona?"
 
 
**
 
"Why would he do that?" Niel furrowed his eyebrows, confusion in his voice.
 
I shook my head, and sat my chin on hand. We had all went to a restaurant, Ricky, Niel, Luhan, L and I. I told them about the Zelo situation, and they were all shocked. 
 
"I don't think that's true." I glanced to Luhan sitting more behind us. I cocked my head to the side with confusion. 
 
"He wouldn't go back to that girl. I know that for sure. But did you guys even confess to each other?" 
 
I thought back and sighed. We hadn't. So I didn't even know if he had feelings for me and I reacted for no reason.
 
"Aish! I'm so stupid!"
 
I groaned hitting my head lightly. Ricky put his arm around my neck and rubbed my should to comfort me. I smiled slightly at him.
 
"Well we have schedules right now, so we have to go. But if you need us anytime Fany noona, we'll come running!"
 
I giggled at Niel who gave me a thumbs up as we walked out the door. I watched Ricky and Niel jump into their van and Luhan into his. I glanced at L wondering why he wasn't leaving. 
 
I think he could tell I was confused and he laughed. "Well today must be your lucky day, because I don't have any schedules!"
 
He grabbed my hand and pulled me along. "Lets go!"
 
**
 
"That was defiantly the best ending."
 
"No it wasn't! It was really boring!"
 
Surprisingly L took me to a movie theater, and luckily it was in the middle of the day when no one was there.
We walked outside and I saw that the fog was dissapearing and the sun was coming out.
 
"Waah~!" I stretched my arms out and put my head by closing my eyes, soaking in the warmth. I then turned and looked at L, who had been looking at me. 
 
"Gomawo."
 
I smiled, my eyes turning into crescents. I walked over to him and gently hugged him laying my head on his chest. We didn't speak for a while, and it helped me get over the Zelo thing more. 
 
"Tiffany." I looked up at him, with wondering eyes. 
 
"Neh?" He pulled me off his chest, then his arms on my shoulders keeping me from not looking in his eyes. He was just standing there doing nothing.
 
"What? Is there something yo-"
 
My eyes widened and my hands felt useless. I tried to push him off, but then finally, I gave up.
 
L kissed me. 
 
He really kissed me. 
 
On the lips.
 
A kiss.
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY! ~ >_<
I haven't been able to update because school has been really busy, and I haven't found the time to write :'( 
I tried to make this much longer but I had a little bit of writers block so I hope you lovely subbies can understand.
Please wait patienly for the next chapter!
SARANGHAE<3
(oh and please comment your thoughts!)