Their Secret Plan

SNSD Goes To School

 

"Fany! Eat your food before skinshin does!" I lifted my head up and slightly nodded, grabbing some rice on my fork. 
 
"Ya! More than that! You need to eat!" I sighed and set my fork down pushing my chair away from the table and heading to the couch to take a nap. "Whats wrong unnie?" Seohyun's eyes were full of worry and she felt my forehead. 
 
"You're not sick.." I groaned and fell back on the coach. I then sat up and motioned for the girls to gather around. 
 
"Ok, im going to tell you something but you better not laugh or tell anyone!" They all nodded their heads, curious to hear. 
 
I sighed and started, "Well I figured out something the other day. There is kind of this guy who, I kind of maybe like, andhehappenstobezelo." They all looked at me confused.
 
"What?" I frowned.
 
"TheguyIlikeisZelo." They smirked and laughed to themselves. 
 
"What was that?" I pouted and stood up.
 
" I LOVE ZELO!" They gasped. "I KNEW IT!" It got crazy and they started running around the room. 
I started to whine and sat down on the floor. They stopped running around and came around me. Taeyeon hugged me and patted my head. 
 
"Whats the problem then?" I closed my eyes and laid on the floor. "I think he has a girlfriend." 
 
"Thats not a problem." I sat up, puzzled at what Sooyoung said "What?"
 
"You're SNSD Tiffany! Why wouldn't he like you?" I shook my head and sighed. 
 
"Aniyo, its just that they other day at Music Bank, before you found me Sica," Jessica nodded. "I was going to go talk to him after he got mad at me for hanging out with L, I saw this girl kiss him." 
 
"Did he kiss her back?" I thought for a moment thinking of what he had said before she kissed him. 
 
"Aniyo, I don't think so, but she said she still loves him."
 
Taeyeon stood up. "Then we will help you! We'll make sure that girl doesn't ruin our plan." She evily laughed and walked away. I shook my head and smiled at the girls.
___________________________________________________
*Zelo POV*
 
"WHAT? Uee's back?!" I nodded my head grabbing my hair.
 
"And she kissed me!" I groaned and sat down on a chair. "I think Tiffany noona saw too.."
 
"Bwo? Do you like noona?" Ricky's eyes widened. 
 
"N-n-no, its not re-really like that!" I felt the heat rising in my cheeks and the boys giggled. 
 
"I think she likes you too." I looked at Luhan rolling my eyes. "Ani. She would never fall for her dongseng." He smirked and stretched his arms.
 
"Alright! You can think whatever you want! But I get to see her all the time, and who knows, maybe she would fall in love with me." My eyes widened and I abrubtly stood up.
 
"NO WA-" They started to laugh and I blushed again covering my face. 
 
"So it's true. You really do like her." I sighed and shook my head. 
 
"But don't worry! We will help you get her heart!" I smiled at the boys as they giggled about their plan. I turned to L and his eyes made contact with mine. I felt like he would get angry but he grinned brightly at me and I smiled back. 
_________________________________
*No ones POV* 
 
The next day SM was having a company dinner and thats when the girls and the guys started their plan.
"So you'll be there?" Sooyoung hung up the phone and smiled.
 
"MakeZeloandTiffanyloveeachother plan start!" 
_______________________________________
 
The room was loud, crowded with SMTown groups and the workers. SNSD arrived and greeted their sunbaes, then heading towards their table. They took a seat as Lee Soo Man stepped up on the stage. 
 
"Annyeonghasayeo. I would like to thank you all for joining us tonight." Everyone clapped. "Recentley the debut of EXO has happened and they came into the entertainment world with a big bang. So I would like everyone to congratulate them!" The twelve boys sitting at a table behind the girls stood up and bowed to everyone. 
 
"Now please enjoy the wine and food!" 
 
Yuri and Taeyeon casually headed over to EXO's table and pulled Luhan to the side.
 
"Did you call him?" Luhan nodded smiling. "Yup. He said he doesn't have a scedule tonight and will be here at ten." The girls high fived and signaled to the other girls their plan was going good. 
 
Sooyoung saw Tiffany sitting at the table alone and sat beside her. 
 
"Whats wrong Mushroom?" Tiffany turned and playfully hit her arm making her laugh. 
 
"Nothing really. Just thinking." Sooyoung was about to talk when Siwon and Yesung from Super Junior came down and sat beside them.
 
"Not in the partying mood?" Tiffany giggled and shook her head yawning. "Just a little tired tonight."
"Babo." Yesung hit her head lightly and she frowned. 
 
"Ah, already found their girlfriends and can't leave them alone." Tiffany turned to see Leeteuk and Donghae pulling their girls away from EXO and towards them. "Ugh, don't remind me!" She got up and walked to find the bathroom. 
 
"What's her problem?" 
 
"Girl stuff."
____________________________________
*Tiffany POV* 
 
I quickly walked to the bathroom and shut the door. Everytime someone would mention boyfriend or girlfriend I would get flustered. 
 
"Get yourself together Tiffany." I walked out of the bathroom and turned to look outside the front door. I saw someone standing there and I went closer to get a better look.
 
"Zelo?!"
______________________
 
"Oh, so thats what happened." I nodded my head, now understanding after he explained that Luhan and the girls were up to this. I smirked at him and laughed.
 
"How 'bout we play a little prank on them?"
 
I whispered to him what we would do and he grinned. "Totally."
 
I Texted Taeyeon to bring the girls to the front door now. I smiled at him and we high fived as we waited for the sound of the girls.
_______________________________________
*No ones POV*
 
The girls quickly hurried to find Tiff. They heard her voice and ran closer. Taeyeon stopped them when she saw who she was with. "Shh... lets listen."
 
They hid behind the corner, not knowing this was all set up.
 
"Zelo, what are you doing here? You know we can't be seen together." Tiffany started to talk. 
 
"Im sorry," He grabbed her hand, "I just missed you."
 
The girls gasped then covered their mouths, hoping nobody heard anything. 
 
"What if we get caught?" He looked her in the eyes and pulled her in for a hug making the girls eyes almost pop out of their heads. 
 
"Zelo ah..."
 
"I'll never let them take you away from me." He turned his back to the girls and slowly leaned in to pretend to kiss Tiffany. Then suddenly the nine girls started screaming and ran out to them.
 
"WHAT IS GOING ON?! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T- WAIT WHAT- WAIT-WHAT?!"
 
Tiffany couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing. Hard. Tears were coming out of her eyes and she was holding her stomach bending over.  The girls stood there, confused.
 
"We gotcha!" Jessica being the ice princess she is, got angry and smacked Tiffany.
 
"YA! Thats not nice!"
 
"Well it's your fault! You're the ones who brought him here!" She cowarded away from her and stood back with the girls.
 
"Mianhae unnie.." Seohyun quietly apologized.
 
"It's okay guys! We just wanted to have a little fun with you!" She smiled and hugged Seohyun. 
Zelo laughed and bowed to them. "Mianhaeyo!" 
 
*Tiffany POV*
 
The girls said they would head back, so I decided to say goodbye to Zelo.
 
"I apologize about them." I said laughing. "Its okay, I know how you feel!" He smiled and we stood there not talking for a few seconds.
 
"You look, um, really pretty tonight.." I giggled and thanked him giving him my eye smile.  He smiled back then checked his phone.
 
"Oh, I`ve got to get back to the dorm! I'll talk to you later though?"
 
I nodded and turned to head inside.
 
"Wait!" I turned around and felt something soft on my cheek. I felt my face getting red as I realized that he kissed me. 
 
"Well, um, I have to go now. Bye." He quickly hurried away, waving before he turned the corner around the street. 
 
I touched my face and smiled. 
 
"Oooh, getting all the men are we?" I turned and smiled at the girls.
 
"You guys at hiding." 
 
_________________________
 
I promise to post real soon!~ 
Annyeong!~ :D <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes Please~