Tears

SNSD Goes To School

 

I walked home quickly, not ever turning my head back. When I arrived I quickly opened the dorm door, and shut it swiftly. A face popped around the corner. 
 
"Back already?" I nodded at Jess and took of my shoes, heading into the living room. I plopped myself down, sighed and closed my eyes. 
 
"He came here looking for you."
 
I  cracked one eye open and looked up to Yuri's disappointed face. I sat up straight as she came and sat down beside me. I ran my hands through my hair and bit my lip.
 
"What do you want me to do?" She groaned and grabbed my hand. 
 
"Ok, just listen to me for one minute." I finally nodded and rested my head on my hand. 
"I know you may think that this Zelo kid is a player or a jerk, but I can honestly tell you he isn't. I'm sure you just misunderstood, but he really is a good guy." 
 
I sighed, and started to get up, not wanting to listen anymore. But a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. 
"You're going to listen to me whether you like it or not." I shivered at the look in her eyes. I could tell she really had something to say so I decided to listen.
 
"When he came here; the look in his eyes, I can tell how he feels for you. He looks just as bad as you do and i'm sure he doesn't even know why this is all happening. So please before you give up on him, give up on all this, talk to him. Find out what he has to say. Because truth be told, you wont regret it."
 
I felt tears start to well up in the corner in my eyes, and I felt them gently fall down my cheeks. Yuri wiped them off with her hand and sadly smiled at me. 
 
"He loves you Fany, he really loves you."
 
I smiled brightly to her, then mouthed 'thank you' as I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. I wasn't ready to give up yet. 
 
 
**
 
 
I ran down the street, searching every corner. I looked up to the sky, to see it was getting darker. I then grabbed my phone and dialed his number, then frowned as it went to voice mail. I ran all over town, forgetting that I was an idol and not even trying to conceal my identity. I thought about everywhere that he could be, everywhere we had been together. A light bulb popped into my head as I ran to the cafe that we went to together. 
 
No Zelo there.
 
I went everywhere else. Even the library. Soon I was exhausted and I was then panting, bending over with my hands on my knees. 
 
Then it clicked. 
 
I knew exactly where he was.
 
And then I ran like had never ran before. 
 
 
**
 
 
I finally came to the entrance and took a deep breath as I ran inside. Everything looked the same as before. The flowers were still bloomed and the fountain was still running. I smiled as I remember the time we came here and became friends. 
 
Through the water of the fountain I could make out a figure on the other side. I slowly walked over, quietly as I could. Then without hesitation I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. My head against his back, and arms around his stomach.
 
He gently jumped with shock.
 
''Zelo ah, I'm so, so sorry.'' 
 
Before I knew it, tears were spilling out and I was sobbing.
 
''I can't believe how I could have been so stupid.. The whole thing, I just made a mistake. I never meant to hurt you. I just saw you with her, and I thought you were together with her, and my heart just, it just, hurt. Seeing you with her. But I misunderstood what happened. Then you made me feel so happy, but I thought that you were with her, so I thought you were just playing me. But I understand now. 
 
I choked on my words as my grip around him tightened.
 
''I love you. I really love you Zelo.''
 
Suddenly he turned me around and wrapped his arms around me. 
 
''Do you know how long I wanted you to say those words to me?'' I smiled for the first time in a long time and looked up at him.
 
His eyes were brimmed with tears and I gently wiped them away. ''I'm so sorry for hurting you.''
 
He pushed my hair behind my ear and looked me right in the eyes. 
''Just shut up already.'' 
 
His lips crashed against mine, fitting together perfectly. I looped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair as his arms strongly wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him. The kiss deepened and he bit my lip as our tongues fought for dominance. We both broke the kiss to take a breath. Our chests were rising and falling, and I finally caught my breath. 
 
He smiled cutely and I smiled right back at him.
 
''The guys are going to be so jealous when I tell them I kissed my teacher!''
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
Subbies and readers I am so so so so so so sorry i haven't update for a month. :(
School is being crazy right now, so i barely had time to even sleep the last month :/
But finally the work is all finished so updating will be reguarly now!! :)
I hope you enjoyed it, sorry it was kind of short, but i promise i'll try to update soon!
Please comment~
Annyeong<3
(If you want, follow my instagram @sonesforever_ 
I follow back ^^)