My Mistake

SNSD Goes To School

 

"Ya Fany! Open up!"
 
 The door shook as I layed curled up on my bed. They had been at it for hours, yelling at me to come out, or threaten me that they would take me out of Girls Generation. I knew they wouldn't do that, so I ignored it all. Soon the banging and yelling stopped and I sighed in relief. I wrapped my arms around my knees and pulled them up to my chin. 
 
The person I fell for, the one I thought was a man. Really wasn't one. He was still a kid, and I didn't want him to play with my heart anymore. 
 
*Beep Beep*
 
I turned my body to the desk beside my bed and checked my buzzing phone. Ten missed calls from Zelo. I ignored it, but he kept on calling. Finally I grabbed it and shut it off, throwing it somewhere on my bed. I flopped back down onto the pillow, and kicked all my blankets off. I felt a cold breeze pass over my bare legs and laughed to myself. 
 
"So this is what it feels like to be alone."
 
I felt something in my throat and realized that tears would start pouring out soon. 
 
"No. You can't cry. You're stronger than that. He's not worth your tears."
 
I swallowed, and nodded my head making myself believe the words that weren't the whole truth. I breathed out and finally decided to stop sulking in my room. Opening my door, I took a deep breath and stepped into our living room. Luckily the girls hadn't noticed me yet, and were all occupied doing something else. I felt sadness overwelm me as I watched them. The nine of us were like sisters, and I hadn't told them anything that happened and made them worry. 
 
I quietly stepped in hoping not to make any noise, and as I put my right for foreword the floor creaked and I winced as they all turned their heads in my direction. 
 
"Oh, um hiya."
______________________
 
"He did this to you?!" 
 
I nodded my head, my heart feeling at peace after the girls coaxed me into telling them everything. 
Yuri wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back. 
 
"Babo! You should have told us sooner." Taeyeon glared at me, and I felt worse for not telling her, my best friend.
 
"I know, and im sorry. It's just it was even just as hard to tell myself this is all going on." I confessed, looking at all of them.
 
"It's okay Fany unnie! You don't need him! Just remember we will be the ones always here for you!" I smiled at the makane and she held my hand as we all sat there, just knowing we're always gonna be there for each other. 
Suddenly the doorbell rang and we all turned our heads.
 
"Who could that be?"
 
Hyoyeon got up and walked over to the screen on the wall. Pressing the button and looking to see who was on the other side of the door. She gasped and turned around making eye contact with me. 
 
"Is it him?" 
 
She sighed and nodded her head showing me the screen. There stood Himchan, Yongbae and finally, Zelo. I begged her to answer the door and she finally gave in walking to open it. I felt my heart quicken, knowing that he would soon be in here. I glanced at the mirror on the wall, and almost laughed at myself. I had no makeup on, and my eyes were puffy from crying. My clothes were rustled and my hair was just there.
 
"Is she here?" 
 
I heard Hyoyeon talking to them and soon the other girls were at the door trying to tell him I wasnt home.
 
"Its okay guys, just let him in."
 
They all turned to me with confused looks on their faces. I sadly smiled to them and sighed standing up from the couch. 
 
"We were going to to have to do to this eventually."
 
The moved out of the way and the three boys entered slighty bowing to their sunbaes. The girls came and stood beside me, us now facing them. 
 
Zelo looked at me with sadness. I could tell he was confused on what happened, and by the way I looked now, he probably thought I was mental. 
 
"Annyeonghasayeo sunbae."
 
I then realized that I told him to call me sunbae, not noona. My hands were behind my back clenched together, to keep myself from letting go. He then pulled out some papers, and Himchan handed them to me. Letting my hands go, I reached for the paper, reading what it said. 
 
It has been decided that Yoona and Zelo will be the next couple to star on the show, We Got Married. Please fill out this form and send this to the WGM offices as soon as you can. 
Thank you.
 
My breathing stopped and i clenched the paper with my hands. He wasn't even here to talk about us. So he really was done with me. I guess I was too emotional for him to handle. Then it came to me that it was my fault this was all happening. I got worried over something that meant nothing. I went to talk, but nothing came out. My words were gone. My feelings were hurt, but I had to handle this like an adult. 
 
"Ah! Yoona, you should fill out this form! It'll be fun! You should do it." My hand shook as I handed her the paper. Tears were welling up in my eyes, and my voice croaked as I spoke.
 
"Unnie-" I tried to smile as big as I could at her.
 
"Its okay Yoona! Its fine!" I let out a fake laugh, probably sounding crazy. 
 
"I just remembered I have to be somewhere, so i'll talk to you later! It was nice seeing you Zelo!"
 
I grabbed my coat quickly the members trying to stop me from leaving. As I ran out the door, I met Zelo's eyes, and the tears I was holding back came pouring out. 
"Goodbye."
I mouthed to him and shut the door behind me. 
 
I ran. Just ran. As fast as I could. To no where in general. The wind blew my hair back and it made it even colder out. I couldn't feel it though, I was numb. Finally somewhere, I stopped running and found my self crying. Just crying as hard as I could. I picked up a rock and threw it.
 
"IM SO STUPID!" 
 
The tears were spilling down my face as I yelled loudly one last time.
 
"IM STILL DILPANY. THE ONE WHO MAKES MISTAKES IN EVERYTHING!" 
 
I screamed covering my ears as I did. 
 
I looked up to the sky.
 
"Mianhae Umma. I couldn't be the girl you could be proud of."
 
I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and dialed a number. 
 
When they picked up, I laughed after hearing them speak.
 
"I missed you babo."
 
_______________________________________
 
Short update ^_^ 
Who do you think she called? ;)
This was more of an angst chapter but I still hoped you enjoyed it! ^^
Please comment my little subbies~ :D You guys are daebak:) (And my lovely silent readers too!~)
Byebye for now! <3