Love In The Snow

SNSD Goes To School

 

We had gotten a break from promoting 'The Boys' so I spent the time relaxing. I was listening to music cleaning the living room when my phone went off.
 
From: Unknown Number
 
Annyeonghasaeyo it's L. I got your number from Zelo. I wanted to know if you would meet me today to help me with my song?
Gomawo! :)
 
-L
 
I quickly replied back saying of course. We decided to meet at a nearby park, so I finished cleaning and started to get ready. It was cold outside so I put on some jeans and boots. And then slipped on my fuzzy jacket as I headed out the door. Snow was lightly falling and I smiled at how beautiful everything looked.  I reached the gate of the park. It wasn't as nice as the one near the school, but I still liked it. I saw L near the entrance and waved.
 
"Did you wait long?" He shook his head as I ran over. We walked around the park. We talked and laughed about alot of things. 
"Who's your favorite member of SNSD L?"
 
He thought for a moment. "Not you noona." I pouted and he laughed. "Just kidding, it's you." He walked ahead of me and I smiled. Then I felt my face heat up. Why? Why are these kids making me feel this way? 
 
When he wasn't paying attention I grabbed some snow and threw it at his back. I giggled and ran away when I saw him chase after me. He put it down my back and I felt the cold water run down my shirt. 
 
"YA! Thats cold!" I smacked him and he laughed hard, holding his stomach. "Mi-an-hae!" He could barely talk and I ran away from him. I smiled as he caught up to me grinning. We said our goodbyes and I walked back to the dorm. I got in and sat down on my couch with butterflies still in my stomach. 
 
*Zelo POV*
 
I called L's phone for the fifth time and he finally picked up.
 
"Yeobosayo?" 
 
"WE NEED TO WORK ON OUR MATH PROJECT BABO." I yelled into the phone. 
 
"Calm down! Im almost finished it!" I sighed in relief. 
 
"But where were you anyway?" He paused for a moment then answered.
 
"With Tiffany noona." 
 
Bwo?! What was he doing with her?! What were they doing?! 
 
"You still there?" I told him I had to go and hung up. Falling back on my bed I sighed. Don't steal her away too L.
 
*Tiffany POV*
 
I needed someone to shake of these lovey dovey feelings so I grabbed my phone. 
 
"Hey, wanna go get some hot chocolate with me?" I smiled as they answered and headed out into the snow the second time that day. I got to the small cafe and saw him sitting at a table in the corner.
 
"Zelo!" He turned to see me and smiled. Even though I was wearing a hat and sunglasses he knew it was me. 
 
"How are you noona?" I gave him my eye smile and told him I was good as the waitress walked over. She smiled at Zelo and showed him her aegyo, asking what he wanted to have. He ordered hot chocolate and a cookie without noticing. She sighed and turned to me, rolling her eyes. I ordered the same thing as him and she walked off. Boy what I would do to take of this hat and glasses. 
 
"Christmas Karaoke open now!" I turned to see a small stage set up with a karaoke machine. My eyes shone and I pulled Zelos arm to the front. I hopped on stage first, taking off my hat and glasses. 
 
"Is that SNSD Tiffany?!"
"OMO yepuda!"
"AHHH!"
 
I went through the song choices and found the one I wanted. I smiled and turned around when the music started. 
 
I don't want alot for christmas
 
There is just one thing I need
 
I don't care about the presents underneath the christmas tree
 
I saw Zelo and locked my eyes with his. 
 
I just want you for my own
 
More than you could ever know
 
Make my wish come true
 
All I want for Christmas is you
 
Everyone cheered and clapped as I walked off stage and sat next to Zelo. 
 
"Did you like it?" He stared at me for a minute then smiled. "Noona, you're amazing!" I giggled and he leaned over to my side of the table. 
 
"Oh you got something on your cheek. He went to wipe whatever was on my face and when his finger touched my face I felt a small shock in my stomach. I blushed and he did too. Wait so he felt it too?! What was happening to me?
 
After a while we headed out of the cafe. The snow had started again and the moon was up. The street lights were dull but the christmas lights on buildings made up for it. I felt something come in contact with my forehead. I looked up to see Zelo's hand on it. "Aish, babo! You have a fever. Hurry home and rest." I nodded to him, liking his older brother act. 
 
"And hey, call me when you get up in the morning?" I could tell he was blushing and I smiled and nodded. I walked to the building door. 
 
"Good Night Princess."
 
I stopped breathing for a second, and told my self he didn't say that. Of course he didn't. Why would he? Or..?
 
The butterflies in my stomach started again and I gulped.
 
What was I getting myself into?
____________________________________
 
OMO. Mianhae :'( Okay so here is my story. Last friday, I wrote this, and my computer shut off and I lost the rough copy I had on my comupter. Then the next day I forgot to plug the charger into the computer and it shut off when I almost finished and I lost it again. But I re-wrote it again today after I lost it for the 3rd time :(
 
 
 
Omigod you don't even know how mad I was.
 
Oh well~ enjoy! :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3