1 Point For Zelo

SNSD Goes To School

 

"Ya Hwang Tiffany!" Taeyeon stood infront of Tiffany waving her hands in her face. She had been sitting there for over an hour staring into space. 
 
"Hmm?" Taeyeon groaned and sat infront of her. 
 
"What are you doing?! We have schedule!" Tiffany yawned and streached as she stood up. 
 
"Im not feeling too good." Her head started to spin and she sat down right away. 
 
"Ya babo! You're exahsted!" Taeyeon was right.
 When they thought their schedules were clearing up, they were just getting worse. They would wake up at 3am, go to the salon, go to their schedule and continue with more until 12am. With that leaving only 2 hours to sleep at night.
 
Taeyeon's eyes were filled with concern as the younger girl closed her eyes and rubbed the side of her head.
 "I dont know Tae. Right now im just so confused. I get tired all the time but I stay strong for you and the girls. I 
can't help miss her Taengoo." Tears pricked at the corner of her eyes and ran down her face. Even Taeyeon knew she was talking about her mom.
 
"Shh, it's okay. We're all here for you. We love you and will always be the ones to cry with you. Remember that, Ok?" She hugged Tiffany and wiped away her tears. 
 
"Now come on, you can nap in the car!"
 
She shook of the sad thoughts and smiled, she was not alone.
__________________________________________________________
"They're coming today! They're coming today!" Ricky ran into the classroom, where they boys were sitting.
 
"Who?" 
 
"SNSD!" He giggled like a little girl and ran around the classroom jumping for joy. 
 
They all sighed. Zelo's thoughts went back to the night L hugged Tiffany. He frowned. That means L likes her too? 'Well its not like she would like either of us.' He thought. 
 
"Neh, students! Pay attention and be on your best behavior for your special teachers. They take time out of their very busy schedule to teach you, so behave." Their homeroom teacher left and the 9 girls walked into the room. 
 
"Annyeonghasaeyeo! The nine of us are all here today! If you haven't noticed there is 10 of you in this room. You have all been chosen because you have the talents to become idols! Now not all of you might make it, but still try your hardest!" They smiled at everyone.
 
"Now all of you need to prepare a song, by yourself, or with a partner. In one week you will present your song and dance to us. So work hard! And if you need any help, ask any one of us!" 
 
*Zelo POV*
I decided to do mine by myself, Ricky and Niel went together, as usual. L was by himself and so was Luhan.
I felt someone sit in the desk beside me. 
 
"Did you chose your song?" I turned to see an unfamiliar face smiling at me. Yoona. I hadn't ever talked to her, so I felt awkward.
 
"Ah, not yet," I said scratching my head. 
 
"Well if you need any help, im here!" She gave me a thumbs up and giggled as she walked away.
 
*Tiffany POV* 
 
I looked for Zelo and saw him at the back of the class. I smiled and headed in that direction. I looked in the desk beside him and saw Yoona smiling at him. Were they friends? Does he like her? Wait- why am I getting so flustered? Its not like were dating or anything. 
I decided to sit down by Ricky and Niel, but kept my eye on Zelo. Yoona hadn't left him yet. I mentaly pouted and turned my attention to the two boys.
 
"What song are you guys doing?"
 
"To You!" I giggled as Ricky's eyes sparkled. The boys went on talking about what they were gonna do. I zoned out, then suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.
 
I looked up to see a smirking Luhan looking down at me. 
"Tired already mushroom?" I glared at him and slightly pushed him as he sat down in the chair next to me. I sighed and put my head on my hand. I could feel him staring at me and I looked right back at him. 
 
"Something on my face?" He shook his head. 
 
"Aniyo, I was just thinking you're really pretty." 
 
" Babo! It took you this long to notice? Aish." He laughed and, I smiled. 
 
"Hey just promise me one thing Luhannie?" He nodded, and I leaned forward. 
 
"Don't change if you debut, ok? Stay the way you are now." 
 
"Okay Noona!" He smiled and I felt stares on my back. Zelo.
 
I waved at Luhan and got up, walking to where Zelo was.
"Pick your song yet?" He shook his head. 
 
"I wanted your opinon." He ducked his head and I saw him blush. I giggled and hit his head.
 
"Ah! What was that for?" He said looking at me. I smiled and laughed.
 
"Thats because any song will fit you babo."
 
__________________
*Zelo POV* 
She kept staring at me, smiling, her eyes forming cresents and I couldnt help it. Hwang Tiffany, why do you keep making me fall in love with you even more? Suddenly she pulled out her phone and handed it to me. I looked at her, confused and took it.
 
"Put in your number! Then I can help you whenever!" I blushed, and typed in my number. She smiled brightly and Taeyeon walked over to us.
 
"Flirting with the younger boys already?" She instantly blushed and shook her head. Wait! Tiffany blushed?! SNSD's Tiffany blushed, because of me?! 
 
I felt a stare on my back and turned to see L staring at me. His face was so emotionless and I smirked back.
 
Zelo 1, L, 0.
__________________________________
kekekekekekekeke ^^ 
annyeong! Sorry for the late update!                   
                                                                     
 
 
I'll have more up this weekend. It was a 4 day weeked for me, so I spent time writing and I hope you enjoy it! :) <3