Don't Play With Me.

SNSD Goes To School

 

Months had gone by and soon SNSD was finished their 'The boys' promotions and they had some free time. On the other hand, Bap, exo, teen top and infinite were become very popular and the centre of the female attention. 
"You'll get to see him soon!"
 
Jessica said patting her friends back. Tiffany had been sad for weeks, seeing Zelo hadnt contacted her. 
"What if he got together with that girl?!"
 
She cried, curling up in a ball on her bed. "Im sure its because he's too busy. " Tiffany slightly agreed nodding her head. 
"I guess..."
 
Footsteps were heard coming down the hall and the door to her room opened. Seohyun stood there with the dorm phone. 
"Unnie, phone for you." She quickly jumped off her bed and snatched the phone away barely gasping the word hello. 
"Fany noona?" She grinned and gave a look to sica, telling her to get out. Jessica laughed and shook her head, as she walked out of her room. 
"Neh, annyeong~" She blushed, suprised at her own cuteness. 
"Would you like to go eat something with me tomorrow?" 
Tiffany jumped up and down, then calmed herself, trying not to sound too excited. 
"Sure!" 
Zelo laughed, "Meet me near the park Near your dorm at 4:00 tomorrow!" She giggled to herself and hung up the phone. Her door opened and Seohyun and Jessica stood their smiling at their eye smile queen. "Wow, before you used to deny it, now its obvious you like him."
 
Tiffany blushed and pouted as they laughed, but then started laughing herself. "Oh shut up."
The next morning Tiffany got up early and took a long bath, over an hour. She cleaned somethings in her room, them saw the clock said 2:00. She started to get ready then. She curled her hair and did some light makeup then headed to her closet. About an hour later, she stood their with all her clothes on the floor. Yoona walked into her room and gasped as she almost tripped over a shirt. 
 
"Unnie!" Tiffany saw yoona and ran over and hugged her. "Yoong~ help me please!" She begged her. 
 
"With what?" Tiffany pointed to the clothes and slumped on the floor. 
 
"Please help me pick something out!" Yoona smiled and nodded as Tiffanys face looked relieved. "Gomawo!"
 
After a while of trying stuff on, they finally picked something out. She was wearing a long sleeved white shirt, then a pencil skirt that was pink, that went half way down her thighs. Underneath some tights that were mostly see through then some black high heel boots. "Waaaaah!~ Unnie! You're beautiful!"
 
Tiffany smiled and twirled around giggling like a fool. Yoona couldnt help but laugh, as Tiffanys happines was contagious. She then Gasped as she saw the time. "Its 3:30! You better hurry Fany Unnie!"
 
Tiffany quickly grabbed her purse and pranced out the door and into their living room.
 
"Kids~ im going! Eat some food!" She giggled and headed out their front door. The walk to the park wasnt long, and soon she arrived there. She smiled at the memories they had at that park. When they became friends, when they went out for hot choco. She felt a rain drop hit her head and looked up. But no other ones hit her. She was puzzled, then she saw the umbrella and smiled as she slowly turned around. Zelo was grinning and laughed as Tiffany blushed.
 
"Annyeong~" They both were blushing by then and started walking under the umbrella togther. 
 
*Tiffany POV*
 
"Where are we going?" 
 
"Its a secret." He winked, and we headed off to whatever he had planned. Suddenly he stopped and pulled something out of his pocket. I gave him a puzzled look and he laughed. "This is so you don't peek."
 
He turned me around and tied the fabric around my eyes so I couldn't see. He then guided me where we were going and soon enough we stopped walking. He started to untie the blindfold and I gasped in surprise at what I saw. There was a table for two with lights decorated on all the trees around it and a big fountain spurt water high behind it. He bent down on one knee and handed me a rose. I blushed and took it, bringing it up to my nose to smell. He grabbed my hand and brought me over to the table pulling out the chair for me. I giggled and thanked him as I sat down.
 
"What are we eating Zelo ah?" He smiled brightly and my heart started beating fast. The cute kid like boy really had an affect on me. 
 
"Anything you want." He exclaimed cutely. I gave him my eye smile. "Arasso!"
 
I thought for a while and finally decided. 
"Spagetti!" He smiled and picked up his phone calling someone. 
 
"One spagetti please." A few minutes later a car appeared. A man walked out and set a plate of spagetti on our table. I my lips and grabbed a fork and knife.
 
I ate delicously and then looked up to see Zelo smiling at me resting his head on his hand. He didn't say anything and picked up the end of the piece that I had in my mouth. I blushed, realizing what he was doing. I saw his face come closer as he ate the noodle. In a split second is face was barely an inch from mine.
 
I closed my eyes. Inticipating a kiss, but when I felt nothing i opened my eyes in confusion. Zelo sat there with the broken noodle hanging out of his mouth. He took it out of his mouth and leaned in.
 
"What did you think I would do noona?" I felt my face flush with embarrassment and i pulled my self back, shaking my hands in front of my face. 
"N-n-nothing! I swear!" He smirked and leaned over the table towards me. "Are you sure?" He started to lean closer and I abruptly stood up.
 
"Aniyo!" My voice trembled as I yelled. 
 
He pulled back in surprise and started to talk but I cut him off. "Stop it... Just stop it." A tear drop fell on my cheek and I clenched my fists. He moved his hand to wipe my tears but i swiftly slapped it away. "I not just any girl. Im not a toy. So stop playing with my heart." He stepped back and stared at me. 
 
"Bwo?! I didn't do anything." I bit my lip to stop from sobbing and looked into his eyes. 
 
"From now on, call me Sunbae."
 
And with that I pushed in my chair, grabbe my bag and walked off, the tears I held back streaming down my face. 
 
My heart is not a toy for little boys to play with. 
 
___________________________
 
First off i am so so so so so sorry to you guys :( Ive been really busy that pass few weeks and havent updated at all! And yesterday was my birthday so i planned on updating then but i didnt get to. But i will be updating alot more soon! Right now im doing this on my phone, so its not the best >_< 
But I hope everyones Christmas or holidays were amazing and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! Annyeong~ <3
{updating I Chose You in a few days probably~}