Don't Be Worried

SNSD Goes To School

 

"Don't you think he would have called yet?" I nervously fiddled with my phone and glanced up at Yuri who was shaking her head at me. 
 
"Oh, of course he will. He won't be able to stay mad at you." I slightly nodded, trying to believe her words. We were in the car, going to a sceduele. 
 
"So the whole reason he's all mad is because he saw a picture with you and Eunhyuk?" I nodded at Sunny and sighed. "You told him that there's nothing going on right?" 
 
"I did! But I shouldn't have to. If he's my boyfriend he should trust me. Do you think right after we got together I would find another guy?" They all agreed with me and I took a look at my phone one last time before we all got out of the car.
 
"I need you Zelo.. Please just talk to me." I whispered as I jumped out of the car and walked into the building.
 
            
         "Not yet?" I shook my head at Taeyeon who came over and sat beside me. It had been four hours and Zelo had not called or texted me. I was afraid that he was really mad and was planning on breaking up with me. 
 
"Do you think he's really mad?" I gave her a worried look and she rubbed my back. "It's fine. I'm sure he just needs some time." I slowly nodded and she waved at me as she walked off. "Try not to think about it to much,
okay Fany?" I smiled at her and sent her an air kiss. She pretend to grab it with her hand and I giggled. 
 
Maybe I needed some time too.
 
 
 
              I laid down on my bed and sighed. It had been two days and Zelo hadn't tried to contact me what so ever. I ran my fingers threw my hair and picked up my phone. No missed calls or messages. 
 
"Tiffany! We're all going out! Do you wanna come?" I glanced at the door where Yuri and Sooyoung were standing. I shook my head.
 
"Nah, it's fine. Have fun though!" They smiled at me and waved closing the door behind them. I sat up and glanced at the clock. Three o'clock. I heard the front door shut and I slowly got myself out of bed. I picked up my phone and clicked on Zelo's name.
 
"No Tiffany, just wait until he calls you. Don't be clingy." I said to myself, then nodding and walking out into the kitchen. 
 
The girls had left me some food, a lot compared to what I thought they would, knowing them. I smiled when I saw a note sitting on a package of kimbap.
 
'Smile brightly mushroom! We will party later! ^^ :)' 
 
I giggled, and grabbed a bottle of water. I checked my phone and saw that I had one text waiting. I big smile appeared on my face and I quickly clicked on it. Sadly the smile dissapeared as fast as it came. It was just a text from Taeyeon.
 
'Come quickly to the park near the dorm. Hurry Tiffany.'
 
My eyes widened and I quickly texted back ok. I grabbed my jacket and swiftly slipped on my shoes running out the door. 
 
I didn't even think about what was happening. I Just ran because I was scared something happened to one of the members.
 
_________________________________________________________
Sorry for the short update! I promise to update very soon so don't worry! :)
Please comment your thoughts too! ^^ <3