Surprise Visit!

SNSD Goes To School

 

The girls had been busy with schedules and promoting so they weren't able to come to the school as much anymore. 
"Where is Fany Noona!?" Ricky pouted and sat on the floor.
 
"Ya babo! They're very busy lately. You can't expect them to visit us everyday." Luhan said leaning back in his chair. That made Ricky even sadder. 
 
"But I miss her.." He pulled his knees up to his chest, and sulked. 
 
We all do Ricky, we all do. Zelo thought sighing and puffing out his cheeks.
 
"Did someone say they missed me?"
________________________________________________
Tiffany POV
We had been really busy lately, and none of us got more than 2 hours of sleep a day. Also it had been over a week and we hadn't been to the school. I had become close with the 5 boys, and I missed their smiling faces. One day I got off my schedule early than everyone else, so I had an hour before my next one and decided to visit the boys. 
I asked a few people where they might be, and they told me to go to their little hang out in the back of the school. I found the room and peaked through the door.
 
"I miss Tiffany Noona though." I heard them say. I grinned and leaned on the door. 
 
"Did someone say they missed me?" They all turned their heads, shocked.
 
"FANY NOONA!" Ricky came running to me and hugged me. I giggled and hugged him back. 
 
"YA! Share Tiffany Noona with everyone!" Niel pouted and I grabbed his cheeks. 
 
"Omo, too cute!" I hugged him and he smiled. I saw Zelo standing awkwardly behind the boys.
 
"Jelo!~" I hopped towards him and hugged him. I could see he blushed and I giggled. 
 
"Ya, L! Luhan! Noona wants a hug from you two!" They opened their arms and i pounced like a 5 year old. Everyone laughed and we all sat down.
 
"Noona how come you don't have time to teach us anymore?" Ricky whinned making me frown. 
 
"Mian Ricky~ Were doing a lot of promoting and shows right now." I said yawning. 
 
"You look really tired." Luhan looked at me with concern. I rubbed my eyes and sighed. 
 
"Yeah. All nine of us are. We barely get 2 hours of sleep every night." They gasped. 
 
"But! We sleep in the day when we get a chance so dont worry. We get breaks too."
 
Niel pouted, sad that I was tired. I smiled at them to make them stop worrying and thought of an idea.
 
"Are you hungry?" They all nodded, like little puppies. I giggled and stood up. 
 
"Lets go!"
 
I called the manager and he brought us some chicken and side dishes. We sat down on the floor and took everything out.
 
"Waaah!~ Food!" Ricky cried and dug in. I laughed and passed the others some dishes.
 
"Noona! Open up!" Niel said putting some food on his fork. I opened my mouth and took it. He smiled.
 
"Aw, so cute!" I ruffled his hair and turned to Zelo feeding him some food too. He cutely opened his mouth and smiled while he chewed. I ate some more then checked my phone. I only had five minutes left!
 
"Mian guys, but I have to go to my next schedule!" They pouted but waved to me as I left. 
 
When I was walking to the company car, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see L. 
 
"Ah, L! Annyeong! I was just leaving!" He nodded, and then reached in his pocket and handed me something. It was my little totoro keychain that I attached on my phone, and it must have fallen off. 
 
"Gomawo!" He smiled and said goodbye. I turned to leave when I heard him call my name. 
 
Then his arms were around my waist, hugging me. My eyes were wide and I froze.
 
"Stop pushing yourself so hard. Babo." He put his hands in his pockets and walked away. 
 
I blinked a few times and slowly walked to the car. 
 
"You okay?" The manager asked me as I got in the car. 
 
"I think so."
 
__________________________________________
*Zelo POV*
I watched him hug her and walk away. All of a sudden anger boiled inside me and I was furious. I walked down the hall to see him standing at his locker. I pushed him slightly and his expresion stayed the same. 
 
"Why'd you do that?!"
 
"What?"
 
"Hug her!" I slammed my fist on his locker. 
 
He shrugged. "Because,"
 
I rolled my eyes and turned away.
 
"i like her."
____________________________________________________
hehehehehehehe drama!!! >;D
Whats gonna happen between Zelo and L?
Wait and see!~ <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll post again soon!~
^~^