The Start Of Everything

SNSD Goes To School

 

"Annyeonghaseyo SNSD immida!"
The 9 beautiful girls appeared on the giant television in the middle of the cafeteria.
"Waah~ yeppuda!" 
"Guys! Its SNSD!"
Everyone in the cafeteria gathered around the tv.
"You guys have just made your comeback. What do you think will be your fans reactions of your new concept?" The host asked them.
"I hope they like it. Some members had fit the cute and girly image we had but not all of us were comfertable with it. Now i think SNSD will really shine."  Taeyeon answered, the other girls all nodding their heads. 
"Well im sure they will love it. " The host turned to the camera, " everyone, thank you for joining us today and we hope you will continue to love and support SNSD!"
"Gamsamida!" The 9 girls said bowing.
_________________________________________________
The girls were in their car, relaxing and eating snacks before their next sceduele. 
"Ya Choi Sooyoung! Dont eat all the snacks!" Sooyoung looked up to see a fuming Taeyeon.
"Well then maybe you should eat faster!" She growled, swallowing her snack.
  When Taeyeon was happy and got her food, she turned to Jessica.
"So how's it going with Donghae?" 
Jessica who was drinking her water, spit it out. All the girls turned to look at her. She glared at Taeyeon then sighed.
"Leeteuk told you didnt he?" Taeyeon avoided her eyes knowing she found her out. 
Jessica sighed, "He's being such a jerk! He wont answer my texts or calls. And when i see him at music shows he doesnt even look at me." She leaned on Tiffanys shoulder. "Was our relationship to good to be true?"
"YA JUNG JESSICA!" Yuri yelled. "Thats not true. Its just a little problem and it will be fine. We all just need a little girl time together!"
The 9 girls smiled and nodded.
"Im afraid you'll have to hold onto that thought girls." Their manager said when their car stopped.
"What?"
________________________________________________________________________
 
They then got the call from their manager the next day. He told them to be at the SM building at 2:30. Without knowing, they got ready and headed out. After 10 minutes the walked into the building and into Lee Soomans office. 
"Ah girls. Please take a seat." He remarked pointing at the chairs.
They all sat down waiting to know what he had to tell them.
"Im sure you have all heard of the school, Himchon Performing arts school?"
They nodded and he continued, "Well you have all been given the opportunity to teach there. Don't worry, it wont interfere with SNSD promoting. But it would be a great experience and very good for your popularity."
The girls said their goodbyes and headed back to their dorm before their next schedule. They were all shocked at the presidents news.
"I..I want to do it." All girls turned their heads to Tiffany. 
"What?" She sighed and looked up at them.
"This will be really good for us guys! We get to teach the thing we love doing the most in this world. Performing. And it will really help us with promoting. Please do it? For me?" She exclaimed giving them puppy dog eyes.
Taeyeon who can not say no to her Fany, agreed and soon all the other members were on board too. 
They called up their manager to tell him the great news.
"Well that's good, you start on Monday."
They were shocked. It was Saturday and soon, SNSD, the most  popular girl group would be teachers.
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong~ 
Well this is my first fanfic and i hope you enjoyed it! They second chappie will probably be up tonight!
Mianhae... its really short :( Don't worry! They others will be longer!
Byebye! 
P.S- This was based on when The Boys came out! :)