Misunderstanding

SNSD Goes To School

 

 

"YOU WHAT?!" I grabbed Taeyeon's arm and quickly shushed her, hoping no other members heard. 
I had just told her what happened with Zelo and she wasn't taking it so quietly. "Be quiet! I don't want the other members to hear!" 
 
Taeyeon jumped around giggling like a little girl. She then pulled me close to her, hugging me tightly. "Im glad you're happy. It hurt all of us to see you like that."
 
I pulled away from the hug and smiled at her. "Thank you though. Without the nine of you, I wouldn't have realized my mistake." Taeyeon chuckled and pushed a piece of hair out of my face. 
 
"You were just blinded by love darling. But you do know the girls are gonna hurt you if you don't tell them anything." I laughed at her and then hugged her again. "Thank you so much though Taeyeon. I don't know what I would do without you guys."
 
She rubbed my back and kissed my cheek. "Its cause we love you." We smiled at each other and I then cringed as I heard doors opening and feet running out the hallway and into the living room.
 
"Tell us what happened!" 
I laughed as 7 bodies pushed me onto the couch. "Hey that tickles! Get off of me!" They all got up and looked at me expectedly. I leaned in and and smiled.
 
 
"Its a secret." 
 
 
-
 
 
"I miss you too." I giggled into the phone. For about an hour, Zelo and I talked on the phone, with the girls pressed up against the door. 
 
"But I miss you even more." I blushed at his cuteness and smiled to myself. 
 
"Oh we know you both miss each other! Get over it! We need to practice Fany!" I groaned as Taeyeon opened the door, the girls all falling on the floor. The shyly waved at me and I glared. 
 
"Im sorry Jelo, I have to go practice!" I pouted and pushed the girls out of the room. "Its okay baby, just call me when you finish!" I giggled at what he said and blushed. 
 
"Bye! I love you!" I could tell he was smiling when he responded. "I love you too." I hung up the phone with a grin on my face and skipped out of the room.  I grabbed Taeyeon and Seohyun's hands and swung them.
"Lets practice!"
 
 
-
 
 
Our managment had set up a sub-unit for Girls Generation. TaTiSeo. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun. I really liked the idea of the sub unit and I was really excited for it. Escpecially since B.A.P would be promoting at the same time. 
 
We got to the practice room and started to warm up. Our knew song blasted through the stereo and we started to dance. Half way through the song we were inturupted when the practice door room opened. 
 
"Eunhyuk oppa!" I grinned as our friend from Super Junior, Eunhyuk walked in. He smiled at us and we waved. 
"What are you doing here?" He stretched his arms and shrugged. "Had nothing to do!" The three of us laughed and I shook my head at him.
 
"You never have any scedueles!" We all laughed and he took out his phone.
"Hey kids, come get a photo with me for SmTown website!" We all ran over and got the pictures taken. We took a photo all together, and then he took one with each of us. Just as Taeyeon was about to get a picture, our manager walked in and told Tae and Seo that they were needed for an interview. They turned to me and said they would be just a minute. 
 
So I was the only one that got a picture with Eunhyuk. He had is arm around my neck and I smiled brightly. He took the phone from one of our back up dancers who took the picture and gave me a thumbs up. "Perfect Carmen!" I laughed at his sillyness and he waved at me as he walked out the practice door.  
 
I glanced in the mirror and smiled. Everything was going good. Then I remembered that I needed to call Zelo. My stomach did flips everytime I thought about him. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and dialed his number. 
 
"Hello?" I smiled at the sound of his voice.
 
"Jelo! I finished practicing!" It was silent for a minute then he finally responded. "Oh, have fun?" 
"Yeah! Im excited to have the comeback, and you'll have yours at the same time!" 
 
"Oh, I see." I frowned. He wasn't being the happy Zelo I knew. 
 
"Is something wrong?" I heard him sigh and heard somethings rustling around. 
 
"Look, right now, it isn't the best time. I'll call you later, bye." And with that, he hung up the phone. No, I miss you or I love you or anything like that. 
 
I grabbed my bag and put my phone back in it as Taeyeon and Seohyun walked in. "We miss anything?" I looked up at them and shook my head. 
 
"Nope! Everythings fine!"
 
-
 
(Zelo POV)
 
"Looking at your phone for an hour isn't going to make her call you." I turned and glared at Himchan who was standing behind me. 
 
"What if I leave to go to the bathroom or I get food and she calls me and I miss it?!" Himchan groaned and fell back onto our couch. "Boy you are struck by love."
 
I grinned and sat down and checked my phone again. Seeing that there were no messages I decided to check my twitter. I was going through them all when one caught my sight. A tweet from Eunhyuk sunbaenim. It was a picture with a caption the read, 'The beautiful Carmen Diaz!'
 
I clicked on the picture and clenched my fist. The picture was of Eunhyuk with his arm around MY girlfriend. Himchan noticed there was something off about me. 
 
"Everything alright bud?" I got up and walked straight into my room. I shut the door and sat down on the bed.
 
'Calm down Zelo it's just a picture. Remember they were in a musical together. And the are friends. Its nothing. Right?' 
 
It made me angry. Before I knew it, my phone was ringing and I saw Tiffany was calling. I sighed and then picked it up. "Hello?"
 
She sounded very happy when she answered and I had to hold my self back from saying something sarcastic. 
"Look, I have to go, its not the best time, i'll call you later, bye."
 
With that I hung up the phone and threw it to the other side of my bed.
 
 
"Im sorry Fany, just give me some time to understand this."
 
____________________________________________
 
I tried to update as quick as I could for you guys, so I hope this is good for you all!
I wont update this weekend because on thursday im going away for the end of my spring break!
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Byebye!~ :D