V.I.P

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

RING! RING!

The bell chimed as I walked in with my friend Park Bom.

“Excuse me Miss I reserved a t-shirt here last Saturday may I please get It now?” I asked the female worker.

“Oh yes who may I ask reserved it?” the female worker replied.

“Sandara Park,” I responded.

“Here Miss Please come back again next time,” she told me. I went to my friend Bom who was looking at different things you could buy at the store.

“Are you done?” she asked me.

“Yup! Come on let’s go get my album.” I went out the store followed by Bom. We went to the Album shop.

“Hello I bought an album here I want to get it now please.” I told the staff who was working at the shop.

“Oh yes you did Please wait while I get the album. It’s BIGBANG album right?” she questioned me curiously.

“Yes it’s the BIGBANG one,” I replied.

“Here you go Miss please come again if you have time,” She nicely replied. We went out of the store and of course we went to the ticket booth at the SM MOA Eye Arena.

“We are going to BIGBANG Concert!~ We are going to BIGBANG Concert!~,” My friend danced energetically while doing running man.

“If you keep on dancing I won’t bring you anymore to the concert,” I demanded annoyed by what she is doing. She zipped and we continued on walking going to the Ticket Booth.

“Oh come one we better run looks like it’s going to close already Come on!” I held her hand and we ran to the ticket booth.

“Excuse me can we buy two tickets to the BIGBANG Concert The Lower Box please,” I told the cashier while I was panting tired from running.

“Sorry there are no more available seats in the Lower Box anymore but in the VIP there are still two available seats and it’s the closest,” she charmingly told me. I looked at Bom f she wanted to stay at the VIP then she eagerly nodded.

“Okay we will take the two VIP seats please,” I replied to the worker. “How much is the tickets?” I asked her concerned that the price might be too high.

*Please be cheap, Please be cheap, Please be Cheap* I thought in my mind.

“It’s 13 000 pesos for per person so if you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter