Witch, a perfect name for Minah

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“To see you of course!” Minah stood up and dusted herself like Jiyong never did anything bad to her.

 

“Why don’t you get out of here?! You psychotic bit-“

 

“Jiyong!” I shouted before Jiyong could cuss at Little Ms. Sunshine over here. Jiyong glared at me before stomping away. I sighed and did the ‘X’ sign with my hands to the camera. The PD nodded and old the others to stop recording.

 

“See! You made Jiyong mad.” Minah pouted and stomped her foot to the ground like a child. What?

 

“Well, I really don’t know what happened between you guys because FYI cupcake, I had a car accident and had amnesia. If you didn’t know then I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” I sarcastically told her. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

 

“Good for you because I was the-“ I looked at her because she stopped at the middle of her sentence. She started laughing which creeps me out a lot.

 

“PD-nim turn on the camera. Please record me and Jiyong together.” Minah requested to the PD.

 

“I’m sorry Minah-sii, but 2ne1 and BIGBANG paid me a lot of money and told me to just record Dara and Jiyong.” The PD told her of. Minah rolled her eyes before turning to me.

 

“PD! Why is she even here in the first place?” I was starting to be irritated by this girl. Why can’t she just jump off a cliff or maybe get eaten by sharks or something?

 

“Your surprise was supposed to be a decorated cake.” The PD bowed his head and at that moment I felt really shy.

 

“Well, this is a nice decorated cake.” I put on my anger side on me again. Minah scoffed before turning to the PD.

 

“Change this bunny to Me while I’m still asking nicely.” Minah got closer to the PD. I defended him by pushing this girl aside. Since she was wearing heels, she fell down and no one bothered to help her up.

 

“For your information sunshine, You do not know who you are messing with. You are messing with the girl version of BIGBANG and I suggest you just walk away while I’m still doing and asking nicely.”

 

I turned to the PD and nodded my head to him to go to Jiyong. The PD thanked me before finding Jiyong.

 

“You think you are so high. I’m actually the girlfriend of Jiyong. You don’t remember do you? We were in Lotte world and you were kissing my boyfriend and next you were insulting the SM artists who I was with.”

 

“Then I slapped you three times, don’t you remember? Oh I forgot, you have amnesia, oh clumsy me. I have to go meet my boyfriend now, Toodles!” Minah laughed before going to the direction where Jiyong and the camera crew went.

 

I fell down to the ground, clutching my heart.

 

So that’s why when I woke up in the hospital he was mad. Even the SM artist were there to start cursing at me.

 

“Did I really do that to Jiyong and the other idols? I know I am not that kind of girl.” One tear ran down my cheek then another one then another one. It kept falling endlessly and I didn’t bother wiping it.

 

“Excuse me Dara, can we continue doing the show before Minah-sii ruins it? Can we cuff you guys together now?” I wiped my tears and turned around to see the PD.

 

“Y-yeah sure.” I smiled and went with the PD to where Jiyong and her was. The PD kept on telling me about what Minah was doing while I was crying.

 

The Stalkers P.O.V

“The nerve of that girl! Why did you guys stop me? I could have torn that girl into pieces!” Someone shouted at the rest of her followers.

 

“Well, we don’t want them to know right? And besides, you are the one who wants to get into our plan.” The leader huffed then told her followers to just follow her.

 

Dara’s P.O.V

“Let go of me you piece of shi-“

 

“Jiyong! Would you please stop saying bad words? Why would you say bad words to his girlfriend anyway?” I mumbled the last part before nodding to the PD.

 

“Okay, Dara and Jiyong will act surprised to see Minah and all of you will be friends, okay? Oh Dara and Jiyong please come here.” Me and Jiyong moved forward and gave our wrists to them.

 

They cuffed us and we tried to get out of it but we couldn’t.

 

“All of you will enter the Ever land while we our recording you kids going inside.” The PD suggested. Me and Jiyong nodded before looking at the hotels entrance.

 

I saw Minah hook her arms to Jiyong. Jiyong looked disgustedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter