Confession

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay, thank you girls. you may go home now." Seul Ra unnie complimented and left us to practice more.

 

After some more practice, someone knocked on our practice room door.

 

"I'll get it!" Minzy ran to the door and opened it.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Who are you?" a guy went in, with a cap on his head.

 

"All of you please sit down on the floor, right in front of me." We all followed his order and sat down in front of him.

 

"Hello girls, I am teddy. I am the composer of YG. YG told me to give you these. Boys! come in here!" Teddy gave us a script. Were maybe going to do a song.

 

BIGBANG came piling in one by one. Jiyong was the last. They sat beside us. but not literally beside us. 

 

"2ne1 and BIGBANG will be doing a song together called Lollipop. It is a song that is cute, but pop at the same time." Teddy started explaining. All we did was just nod.

 

"Jiyong here will help you since he helped me with the tunes. That's all for today, i want improvements tomorrow 2ne1. 

 

 

And you BIGBANG, this will be your comback song, after your 'vacation'. Goodbye!" Teddy waved us goodbye. now we are stuck here alone.

 

"Let's start!" Jiyong clapped and stood up.

 

After a few hours... Alteady in the afternoon.

 

"That was a nice song, and the tune is perfect!" CL clapped. Bom and Seunghyun high fived.

 

"Let's all have lunch but Dara can you please stay here for a while. Please practice your part for Lollipop." Jiyong ordered me. What? I was perfectly fine.

 

"Neh." They all left me. I saw Bom sent daggers to Jiyong. Jiyong didn't mind and just exited the practice room.

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

"Yah! why are you so mean to Dara?! Her singing was perfect!" Bom immediately shouted at me, once we exited the practice room.

 

"Shush! Let's go to the cafeteria. I need to tell tou something." I told them. They followed but Bom didn't. 

 

"Seunghyun hyung!" I shouted. Seunghyun ran bak to Bom. When I looked at the back, I saw Bom being carried by Seunghyun.

 

"You should've listened to me." Bom was about to move, but Seunghyun held Bom tighter which made her blush.

 

We arrived at the cafeteria. They all say down, so they could listen to my story.

 

"I'm planning on confessing to Dara." I heard gasps from everyone. Shocking right?

 

"But oppa, we are not allowed to date. It says there in contract." Minxy stood up and told me.

 

"Thats why I'm keeping this relationship a secret, if she likes me too." I said. They were whispering among each other on what to do.

 

"Why do you need our help hyung?" Daesung asked.

 

"Before I tell you what will happen, I need someone’s permission to date her." I looked at Bom who is seated at the back. 

 

"Bom, may I date your baby doll Dara?" I prayed in my mind, that this best friend of Dara would accept me.

 

Bom stood up and started examining me.

 

"Before I say yes, will you Jiyong never break Dara's  heart or leave her like Joseph?" Bom asked me. I wanted to say 'Hell Yeah!" but this is bom who were talking to.

 

"Yes, I promise." I answered truthfully.

 

"I accept." "Whooh! Hooh! Yeah!" I jumped around like crazy. Eveyone joined in the dun and jumped and vheered with me.

 

"What are you guys celebrating? Oh and Jiyong, I practice it multiple times

and I got it perfect." Dara joined in. 

 

"Umm? Were just jumping around." Minzy told Dara. Dara didn't look convinced but nodded.

 

"Dara, can you please go to the dorm and get my

cellphone, Please!" Minzy pleaded cutely. Dara left to go to the dorm.

 

 

"The plan will start now!" I whispered loudly and tol them my plan.

 

DARA'S P.O.V

 

It looked like I wasn't wanted here, so I obliged and went to the dorm.

 

 

I entered the dorm and sat on the couch. I sighed and thought about what happened a while ago.

 

 

"I bet this is all Jiyong's plan. That sneaky dragon." I was holding the picture we had in Namsan Tower.

 

"And Minzy's phone was with her in the practice room. She was holding it all day." I looked around, to find something fun to do. Since the gang doesn't want me near them

 

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter