Having fun or not

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Woo~! Hoo~! This is so fun~!” Seungri kept on screaming at the front.

 

Yes people, we are currently riding a roller coaster, that is so freaking scary I just want to jump off the ride, but luckily Youngbae was holding my hand.

Seunghyun was somewhere with Bom, I really do not know where those two went. Okay back to my experience

Good thing he wasn’t paying attention to me or else he would see me blushing madly.

 

The ride stopped, my legs were like jelly, when I stood up I almost fell, and again Youngbae was there to catch me.

 

“That was the best ride ever!” the two maknaes shouted, gleefully.

 

“That was the worst ride ever!” like seriously, can’t they see my legs that is already falling off my body.

 

“What ride do you want to go in?” Youngbae asked me, finally someone appreciated my existence.

 

“I want to ride the Merry go round!” I jumped up and down, happily.

 

“Hyung but that ride is for kids!” I heard Seungri shout, good thing Daesung wanted to ride the Merry go round with me, and Youngbae.

 

Seungri caught up to us and kept on whining and complaining at hpw stupid and kiddy the ride was.

 

“Seungri! Do you want to sleep at the roof tonight?!” I shouted at him, because he kept on complaining. Who would not be annoyed?

 

“Fine, I’ll ride it too.” Seungri pouted.

 

We were lining for the Merry go round, Youngbae paid for our tickets, after he paid I immediately ran to the horse that caught my eye.

 

It’s hair is swept to the side, straight like it was rebounded, it had black hair and in the tip of the hair it was red, it was like seaweed hair. Funny, it reminds me of someone.

 

The ride started, I was moving up and down, my hair flying as we turn around. I looked at my horse again, wondering who it reminded me off.

 

“Eomma that horse that eonni is riding in looks like G-Dragon in BIGBANG,” I heard a girl telling her mom, watching at the sidelined for their turn.

 

G-Dragon? I looked at my horse, and yes it did remind me of Jiyong. I realized he was not here with us.

 

The bell rang, signaling that the ride was over. I immediately hopped out of my horse and ran first to the exit.

 

“Dara! Wait!” I heard Youngbae yelling worriedly at me.

 

“Dara noona!” Seungri shouted, hoping for me to stop running but I didn’t.

 

“Dara noona! Please wait!” Daesung, being a singer he shouted the loudest.

 

They were wearing their black masks, I saw a security guard looking at us. I immediately texted Youngbae, when I saw that Youngbae got my message.

 

I ran as fast as I can to the exit, bumping people in the way, but of course I said sorry. Who do you think I am?

 

I went inside a taxi and said the address of my house.

 

“Step on it!” the driver immediately stepped on the pedal. If you were outside you could hear the screeching sound of the tires.

 

I paid the driver and went outside of the taxi, running inside my house.

 

I opened the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter