2NE1TV Part 1 (Jiyong jealous?)

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minho is really kind to me. When he was talking to me yesterday, that was the only time I thought he was handsome. Come on! The guy loves sports and he is really good in the high jump.

 

But I am still wondering if I was dating before the accident? Please tell me author-nim! She won't tell me but you readers can right? No? Fine! I"ll find out myself!

 

Anyways, Me and Minho exchanged numbers and he told me he will call me. So here I am, In the practice room, waiting for the call in our 20 minute break. I looked over at Chaerin who was memorizing her parts in 'Fire’

 

I wish I could have a talent like her, Bom is in the corner looking at the lyrics and singing her parts even though it was just repeated. Minzy is practicing her dance moves to make it perfect.

 

But why am I leaning my back on a cold surface mirror, looking at my phone and waiting for a call. 

 

"Unnie! Why are you looking in your phone? Is someone going to text you or call you?" Minzy turned of the music and sat down beside me. The other members came up to me too and sat beside me or Minzy.

 

"Yeah, you keep staring at your phone unnie." Chaerin went to take a look on whom I was waiting for but I held my phone back.

 

"Yah! Dara! What are you hiding from us?" Bom examined my face to see if I could lie to her. I'm trying to keep my poker face on but her stare just give me chills. She is not the BOMinator for nothing.

 

"Fine," I mumbled. I sighed and looked at them. Looking at the three faces if I could remember them but only Bom is the one I recognized.

 

"Me and Minho from SHINee went to eat dinner last night," I told them. The two girls gasped except for Bom. Looking at her face now, it looks so... emotionless.

 

"Well, Yeah. We ate dinner, talked about ourselves, exchanged numbers and that's it." I explained. Someone opened the door snd it was Jiyong.

 

"Dara, may I borrow your phone? My battery died." Jiyong walked towards me and held out a hand in front of my face. I looked back at my cellphone, hoping Minho will call me right now. Because I think... I like him.

 

I handed my phone to Jiyong. Jiyong went outside and closed the door. 

 

"Come one. Let's get to practice!" I shouted gleefully. Everyone cheered and got in their positons for our debut song 'Fire'

 

 

 

JIYONG's P.O.V

 

 

"Me and Minho from SHINee went to eat dinner last night." I over heard Dara as I passed by their practice room. The door was slightly open and I took a peek inside.

 

"Well, Yeah. We ate dinner, talked about ourselves, exchanged numbers and that's it." Dara explained. Before she could go further, I opened the door and stepped inside.

 

"Dara, May I borrow your phone? My battery died." Actually, my battery is full charged but I just wanted to do something. I walked towards her and held out my hand in front of her face. She put her phone in it and I held it.

 

I went out of the practice room, not bothering even to say thank you. I just want a break with me and Dara. But we didn't break up! I just want her to realize it by herself because Dara is a smart woman whom I truly love.

 

I stepped out of the practice room and closed the door. I went to a more private place so no one could hear me. I went into the end of the hallway where there are no rooms except stock rooms.

 

I looked through her contacts to find Minho. I saw her contacts and she has only 10 contacts. Her mom, Cheondung, Bom, Minzy, Chaerin, T.O.P, Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae, Minho <3

 

I looked at the last contact and was stunned. There was Minho's name beside a heart. She doesn't even have my number! This wasn't her cellphone before because it looks brand new. Maybe her old phone was broken so the bought a new one.

 

I squeezed the phone hard but I controlled my anger so I could return Dara's phone safely without it being broken into a million pieces. I clicked Minho's name and called him.

 

There were a few rings before Minho answered. He was panting. Maybe because they were practicing and I could hee music in the back.

 

"Hey Dara! What's up?" Minho asked thinking I was Dara.

 

"This is not Dara but G-Dragon from BIGBANG. Don't you ever come near Dara again or else I will do something real bad to you Minho." I emphasised his name.

 

"I will tell rumors about you and your boyband SHINee. You do know that BIGBANG is more famous that you right?There are more V.I.P's than your shawols.

 

"Stay away from Dara and I won't spread rumors about you. Because if I do, you will lose your job, fans will be disgusted by you, and most of all you won't be in Dream Team anymore. I heard your the Ace." I could hear him breathing deeply.

 

I think he was thinking whether to smash the phone or continue talking. I smirked even though he can't see me.

 

"You don't even know the rumors what I am going to spread about you. Now, Stay away from Dara as ofen. Don't you ever come near her, arasso? Goodbye, Choi Minho. Always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter