Plan

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kwon Jiyong’s P.O.V

“Argh!~ I am so tired from practicing,” I tiredly said to my members who are already sprawled on the floor like zombies.

“Guys let’s do it one last time then we could take a break okay?” I told my members tiredly but I only hear ‘ohhh’ ‘arghh’ ‘whyy’. I chuckled at them.

“Come on guys one more practice and I’ll tell you a plan of mine that you’ll surely like,” I wiggled my eyebrows up and down.

“Really?! Oh it better be or else I’m not wasting my energy on this.” Seungri pointed at me of course I smacked his head with my last energy.

“Ow! Hyung! You’re such a meanie.” Seungri complained and stuck out his tongue at me and helped the other members who are still like zombies asking for brains.

“Come on get up guys Uncle Jiyong has another plan of his.” He helped T.O.P stand up as I glared at him from behind.

“That will not work again,” T.O.P emphasize the ‘Again’.

“Guys who bet that this plan will not work or they’re will be a problem with it,” Taeyang asked the guys while raising his hands everyone raised their hands except for Jiyong, Seungri and Daesung.

“I think this plan will work,” Daesung happily told me

“Me too.” Seungri stood beside me and slung an arm around me which I shrugged off.

“Guys listen to the plan first before complaining about it,” I sternly told them.

“Fine go and tell your plan while me and T.O.P will die of boredom here,” Taeyang replied doubtful about this plan.

“Okay here it goes why don’t we escape from all this and the tour,” I looked at their questioned faces except for the maknae Seungri who is just smiling like a retard.

“Hyung!” Seungri called out which gathered all our attention.

“That’s a great idea.” He held thumbs up while we rolled our eyes at him.

“Why? I was just stating my opinion,” Seungri stated while he rolled his eyes.

“Where was I Oh yeah let’s escape until I create the greatest song in the whole wide world.” I threw my hands back and lied down with my hands on my head. They all thought about it and nodded their heads in agreement.

“But when will the ‘greatest song in the whole wide world’ will be created?” Daesung asked me.

“When I get my inspiration,” I replied to Daesung while smiling at myself.

“Okay we’re in,” Taeyang said while smiling at me excitedly.

“Before the concert I will get the keys of Manager Hyung for the car while Taeyang and T.O.P will get snacks from the suite while Daesung and Seungri will prepare the car Is everything clear?” I asked all of them assuring them if they heard what I just said.

“Of course we got it,” T.O.P ashamedly said to me. I lifted a questioning eyebrow at him.

“Okay you caught me what will I do again?” he asked me defeated.

“You and Taeyang will just get snacks from the suite and hide it somewhere that no one knows simple right?” I said slowly like really slow.

“Psh. You don’t need to explain it like that I could handle it if you just talk like you normally do.” He rolled his eyes to the side which I clearly saw.

“Did you even get what I was saying awhile ago?” I asked him gently.

“Fine no because you were too funny explaining it in slow motion.” Then he suddenly laughed at me next thing you know you will see him dying out of laughter already. I turned to around and acted like I was talking to an audience.

“If you enter this practice room you will see a “Dying out of laughter T.O.P” go to allkpop if you want to learn more about this topic. I turned around again and was met by a glare of T.O.P.

“Are you really asking to be punched Kwon Jiyong?” He asked me in a very low voice. I gulped at the mad T.O.P

*Don’t look at me like that T.O.P especially with those eyes it’s too scary* I gulped once again

“Don’t even try playing with me Jiyong,” He said in a serious low voice like seriously low.

“Do you want me to rap it out for you?” I cautiously said to him

“Fine you better make sure you make me laugh or else you will never see your precious face again.” He sat down on the floor and waited for my explanation more like performance.

“Okay here it goes.” I cleared my throat and rapped.

T.O.P or Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter