Another Guy or not?

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where are we?” Jiyong asked me while looking at the place weirdly.

 

“We are at Pancake restaurant.” I put a hand on my hip and raised my other hand, like I was promoting the restaurant.

 

“In this cheap place?” Daesung looked around the restaurant and at the food.

 

“I’m fine with it.” Youngbae separated me and Jiyong’s hand apart.

 

Youngbae grabbed my hand and dragged me to sit with him.

 

“I’m fine with this too.” Seungri happily skipped to sit on the middle chair as if he’s the president.

 

“Jiyogn sat in front of me while Daesung was beside him.

 

I raised my hands up high at the waitress, signaling we need menus.

 

“Here are your menus mada—“ the waitress was bout to scream out fo delight and shock. Yes people, BIGBANG didn’t wear their amsks but will wear it only for emergency.

 

“Please don’t shout or else I’m going to slice your throat.” I hissed at the waitress who glared at me, she immediately turned bright and flashed the boys a smile.

 

“But how? I thought you guys were lost?” the guys were worriedly glancing at each other, obviously they do not want to answer her question, so I decided to step in.

 

“Let’s just say that part now is none of your business,” I simply told her and looked at the menu again. Believe me, this girl is too nosy ad she doesn’t know when to sop.

 

“Soemone’s angry~!” Youngbae immediately suddenly went near me, his lips almost near my nose

 

I cleared my throat and fixed how I was sitting.

 

“So what do you guys want?” Youngbae moved back but his arm was still draped around me.

 

“I will just have chocolate pancakes and Jiyong hyung will just get hamburger steak.” Seungri immediately stood up.

 

“I didn’t order anythi—“ he was cut off by Seungri pulling him inside the bathroom.

 

“O..kay what do you guys want?” I worriedly glanced at them but fixed my composure.

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

Seungri suddenly stood up and pulled me inside the bathroom. After that he just stared at me with his eyebrows furrowed. He was just looking at me not saying anything. I think he is bothered by something.

 

“Seungri-ah gwaenchana?” he just stared at me, not answering my question.

 

“Yes, but the question is are you?” he back-fired the question at me. Me? Am I sick? I felt my forehead feeling if I have a fever. But there was none.

 

“Of course I’m okay, why wouldn’t I be?” I simply told him but he just kept staring at me with those eyes.

 

“If you have nothing to say I’m going back.” I turned around and walked to the door, but before I could open it Seungri help my wrist and ulled me back.

 

“You like Dara don’t you? But you couldn’t since you made a promise to your ex-girlfriend Kim Ji Na am I right?” with the mention of my ex-girlfriend’s name and Dara. I held him in his collar and pushed him to the wall.

 

“Yes! Yes! Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter