Everland with Jiyong Part 1

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What ride do you want to go first?” Jiyong asked me. We are now eating ice cream for lunch. Yup! That’s bad but there is no rice here! It is in the Ever Land resort but we are not allowed to go there.

 

That is unfair right? Instead of riding rides here in Ever Land, I think I would prefer a bed in Ever Land resort.

 

“Let’s see~” I ate the last bit of my ice cream. I opened the bag that our friends gave us and checked if they gave us a notepad or something.

 

“Let me write our schedule.”

 

“Who are you? My manager?” Jiyong joked. I chuckled but focused back on writing while walking.

 

“Since it is really hot today, let’s go swimming at the Carribean Bay where we will go and swim.” I explained. Jiyong thought about first before nodding.

 

“Then we will go to T Express! We could dry our hair there!” I looked at Jiyong who was laughing at me. I’m not joking.

 

“Fine, let’s go swimming first. Check your bag if you have a swimsuit.” We both checked our bags which made the cuffs go ‘Tak!’

 

“Ow~” I rubbed my wrists. There was a red mark of the cuff and I rubbed it. I looked at Jiyong who was also rubbing his wrist.

 

“You open yours first.” Jiyong made me go first. I opened my bag with my left hand chained I used my right hand to hold the bag up and I used my left to the zipper. Jiyong followed wherever my hand went.

 

“Yeah, I have a swimsuit. Check yours.” I slung my bag over my shoulder. Jiyong did the same on how I opened my bag, but his left was the one that was holding the bag and the right hand chained on the zipper.

 

“Yeah, I have. Let’s go to the bathroom and change.” We walked going to the bathroom but the PD stopped us and turned off their camera.

 

“Don’t tell your friends but we are going to remove your cuffs so you guys could have some fun in swimming.” The PD snapped his fingers and instantly 2 people were unlocking the cuff between me and Jiyong.

 

The cuff fell down to the cemented floor. We looked at each other before we made action. We knew we were thinking the same thing.

 

“Run!” We sprinted to the gate that was just 10ft away from us. We were almost out but then the gate closed. We backed away from it and looked behind us. We found the camera crew running to us.

 

“We locked the gates instead.” The PD reminded before drinking a bottle of water. Were we running that fast?

 

“Camera on!” The camera again and we smiled.

 

“Let’s run to the bathroom.” Jiyong was already in his running position. I’m glad that I wore running shoes.

 

“Let’s also make a bet.” I said. But I wasn’t looking at Jiyong. I was looking at the bathroom, making it my target.

 

“The loser has to piggy back the winner, is that a deal?” Jiyong held out his hand to me. I shook it and focused my gaze on the bathroom.

 

“Hana,”

 

“Dul,”

 

“Set,”

 

I ran as fast as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter