Ssantokki?!

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The camera made a swishing sound which made me feel a little worried. Did I break the camera or something?

 

I went out of my room and closed the door so I could video my door first before my room.

 

“Dooh-Doong! We are now entering Dara’s room!” I opened the door which revealed my pink, cute princess-like room. I showed my make up corner, my stuff and some gifts from the fans even before I debuted.

 

I left the camera back in my room and went back to the camera at the front door. I just realized something that would make me feel quite embarrassed.

 

“Oh My Gosh! I just noticed that, My bathroom will be over here.” I pointed to my bathroom, that was near the camera.

 

“And the is camera is right here.” I pointed to the camera. Okay I feel stupid right now.

 

“I use this bathroom a lot of times so, I think this shouldn’t be showed in public.” I pleaded to the camera. I have my personal space people.

 

“No offense, but since I am a woman,” Okay! I feel already embarrassed! Because of what I just said right now. Of course, I am a woman! I am not a rabbit, right?

 

“And since I have my personal space, I have to off this camera. I’m sorry.” I tip toed and shut the camera off which made the ‘swishing’ sound again.

 

I put the camera somewhere where no one will see me do my ‘stuff’ in the bathroom. I placed the camera in the living room, so it can video whoever is on the couch.

 

“Let’s put facial cream in my face now. To the bathroom!” I raised my finger and pointed it up to the sky, as if I am like superman. I entered the bathroom and closed the door, which made me open it again.

 

“To my room! I forgot my facial cream! And do I have to say that out loud?” I asked myself and pointed my finger to my room so I could get my facial cream.

 

~

 

I appeared at the couch in the living room where I placed the camera in. I got the TV remote and flipped channels. I found the movie I wanted to watch and watched it. But soon, I fell asleep.

 

I woke up and it was already 3am. I rubbed my eyes and slowly stood up and headed to my room. When I saw my bed, I didn’t hesitate to just jump on it and sleep.

 

I got my personal camera and turned it on. I got Tahm-Tahm so he could on camera also and I could also introduce it to the whole world!

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! It is already 3am and I am going to sleep now after I just watched a movie.” I yawned but not that big. I don’t want to scare the fans away just about my big mouth.

 

“I want all of you to meet… Tahm-Tahm!” I shoved Tahm-Tahm’s face into the camera so they can see his face clearly. I pulled him back and rested him just right beside my head.

 

“I am going to sleep now along with Tahm-Tahm, so I could have energy for rehearsal later.” I said later because it is already 3am and my practice is like at 7 in the morning.

 

“Goodnight and Hwaiting!” I made a pose which looks like the pose boxers use in their matches before they start punching each other.

 

“Ppyong!” I turned off the camera which made the ‘swishing’ sound again. It’s creepy! The sound makes you worry that the camera might be broken or something.

 

~

 

I woke up feeling energized but when I looked at my clock it showed…

 

8:37 am

 

My energy drained just as I looked at the clock. At first, I watched it for like 10 minutes I think, because when I blinked (considering I didn’t blink) it was already 8:47 am.

 

“I’m going to be scolded! I’m going to be scolded!” I repeated those words over and over again. Will I get kicked out of the company? This is my first time being late.

 

“Are you just going to sit there and not shower and go to the company?” A voice said beside me. I looked at the door and I see Jiyong. He is wearing a checkered shirt and with pants.

 

“Since you are late already just go and change your clothes!” Jiyong yanked me up from my bed and pushed my prepared clothes to me. Did he go through my underwe-

 

“Chaerin prepared those clothes for you. Hurry up and change!” Jiyong ordered before exiting out my room. As soon as Jiyong closed the door, I changed my clothes as fast as I can.

 

JIYONG’s P.O.V

 

“Where is that woman?! It is already May 4 and we need to go out and celebrate before you girls will have your own party, held by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter