Live in Sandara park's house?

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tonight such a beautiful night sing with me now 2012 follow me

BIGBANG BIGBANG we’re back again one more time say.

“No way No way neomu swipge too name dwae.” Me and Bom sang along with them while shouting of course.

BIGBANG BIGBANG don’t stop let’s play ok ok go go go.

“BIGBANG I love you!”

“TOP Marry me!”

“Taeyang show me your abs!”

I looked at the person who said that and she smiled at me I smiled back and said the same thing as her.

“Taeyang show me your abs!” I shouted with excitement. Taeyang looked at me suspiciously but I pointed to the girl behind me signaling it was her who shouted that sentence. He nodded.

Neoreul chajaseo eoe nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbicharaero

Geudael chajaseo oeooo kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman Hey

“Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, Tonight,” the fans sang all together creating a massive sound of shouts.

After all the songs of BIGBANG ended.  (Im very sorry it’s just that I don’t remember what song comes next)

 “Hello Philippines!” Taeyang shouted to the fans which he earned a lot of screams.

“We are BIGBANG!” they said all together that made all the fans scream louder.

“Everybody please keep quiet for a while,” Seungri ordered them while we the fans zip our mouths.

“TOP Marry me!” one fan shouted we all looked at her and her sign board which says ‘사랑해 TOP Marry me!’

“Umm? TOP would you like to answer that question?” Jiyong asked TOP while giving him a sign with his hands slicing his neck. TOP looked at Bom first but Bom gave a questioning look.

“Sorry I like someone else,” He said through the microphone seriously while looking straight in to Bom’s eyes but Bom looked away.

“Sorry for that. Now we will hold a contest called ‘Quiz about BIGBANG’ if you girls or guys win we will give you these prizes.” Taeyang pointed to the prizes behind him which are albums, t-shirts, selca pictures of BIGBANG and other BIGBANG merchandise.

“We will give you two questions then if he or she didn’t answer right we will call another person but if you’re right you will go up here in the stage and we will give you your prize,” Seungri explained in a not so clearly but understandable English.

“But that’s not the best part two lucky girls will get to go up here and will do a peppero game with are two eldest in BIGBANG G- Dragon and TOP.” Everyone cheered and scream about the contest.

“Okay now first question what is TOP’s ideal girl,” Seungri asked the question and a lot of hands shot up while saying ‘Me! Pick Me!’ ‘I’m the ideal girl type of TOP!’

“Okay you.” TOP pointed at the girl who was in front.

“Is it me?” the girl replied to TOP bravely but TOP shook his head.

“Anybody else who wants to answer the question?” once again a lot of hand shot up while waving it.

“Okay you there in the back the one with short hair holding a teddy bear!” Jiyong pointed at the back and the girl stood up.

“Smart, very funny, fat cheeks, can turn into a meanie sometimes and loves corn a lot!” The girl shouted every BIGBANG member was impressed by her answer.

“TOP is it right?” Taeyang questioned TOP and TOP nods.

“Oh wait you forgot one more thing but I’ll just accept it.” He cleared his throat.

“You forgot red hair.” TOP chuckled after he said that and looked at Bom who was blushing madly but he hid her face.

“Dara is he talking about me?” Bom asked me while she had teary eyes.

“Of course it’s you when he looks at you there’s a ‘connection.” I winked at Bom and she jumped in happiness.

“I think Jiyong is looking at you.” Bom pointed at Jiyong who was already looking at me with soft, pure eyes. Now it’s my turn to blush.

“Okay what are the BIGBANG songs that G-Dragon composed?” Seungri asked the crown and the whole arena got their hands up ready to answer the question while me of course I raised my hand too.

“Yes you over there with long earrings!” Daesung pointed at the girl in the back row of the VIP section.

“Tonight, My heaven, Bad boy, Blue, Haru Haru, Fantastic Baby and Monster!” the girl shouted all the songs. (Sorry if some songs aren’t written by GD)

“Correct please come up here and get your prize. Now for the peppero contest two lucky girls will get to come up here and meet TOP and G-Dragon but they will be the one who will choose.” Taeyang pointed at each one of them and they nodded.

“Okay hyungs please pick your girl.” Suddenly TOP was walking towards our direction together with Jiyong. My heart was racing I could feel Bom’s too we looked at each other and we looked like we were about to faint. They stopped before us and we gulped at the same time. TOP reached his hand out.

“Would you like to be the lucky girl?” TOP asked sincerely looking straight into Bom’s eyes.

“I would love to.” TOP smiled in victory while he pulled her up and me of course I congratulated her not until a hand went in front of my face. I looked up and it is no other than Kwon Jiyong.

“Would you like to be my lucky girl.” Jiyong smiled widely while looking at me. I slowly reached out my hand but he grabbed it and pulled me up the stage.

“Dara noona! Bom noona!” Seungri and Daesung shouted in unison. Everyone stared at me and bOm suspiciously thinking why they called ME and Bom noona.

“Okay Dara and Bom please get each one peppero stick and please place the chocolates in your mouth.” Taeyang commanded Me and Bom shakily.

Me and Bom got one peppero sticks and place the chocolates inside our mouth. Jiyong went close to me.

“I’ll give you a signal went to cut it okay?” Jiyong whispered in my ear before we started.

“Start Now!” Seungri shouted. Me and Jiyong did it alternately him first then me then him again then me and so on. Our faces were too close that our noses were touching already but Jiyong keeps on looking at my bag. I gave him a suspicious look but he just smiles.

*Now that made me blush* I mentally told myself

“Looks like no one is backing out of this game.” Daesung examined mine and Jiyong’s stick while Seungri examines TOP and Bom’s stick.

“No one is really backing out,” Taeyang said looking at me and Jiyong only.

Me and Jiyong were already face to face and yet he still ahsn’t given me a signal. He suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me closer which made me bite more. Our lips were just 3 inches away I could already smell his minty breath. I felt something move from my bag but didn’t bother to look as our lips were going to touch. He gave me a do-it-now face and I cut it.

“Okay looks like both teams bit their sticks at the same time. So there is no winner,” Taeyang said to all the fans and they sighed out a relief. Me and Jiyong moved backwards from each other and I went off the stage.

*Oh My Gosh! I was about to kiss Kwon Jiyong ‘The G-Dragon of BIGBANG’

“Okay everybody have a nice night! Thank you once again fro coming here to the concert! Goodnight Philippines!” All of them shouted and exited the stage. Me and Bome exit first since the exit was near us once we get out fans were trying to get out as soon as possible so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter