Welcome to YG Family 2ne1 and Improvement?

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joseph’s P.O.V

“Hello Joseph, Its nice for you to be our special guest for our new group.” YG president said in English.

 

“And it’s also thoughtful for you for making me the special guest.” I bowed in respect, that’s what Koreans do right?

 

“You will be performing later right?” YG asked me. Of course I would be performing and also it would be  good surprise for my baby angel.

 

“See you around.” YG went to the table of the new group he is going to debut. I saw Dara there meaning she is a part of this new girl group. She looks really pretty.

 

“Excuse me are you Joseph?” A staff asked me. I nodded at him and he told me I should prepare backstage for the performance.

 

*Watch out baby, Joseph is back!*

 

Dara’s P.O.V

I saw the president walking to our table and I immediately bowed.

 

“Kamsahamnida President!” I bowed again, this time the members stood up too and bowed.

 

“It’s okay girls, stop stressing your back.” YG laughed.

 

“Neh!” We chimed together and sat down. YG sat beside me and we chatted.

 

“Dara there is a special guest tonight and he will be performing.” YG told me. Is it an actor or singer? Since YG president said it is a ‘he’ probably a guy.

 

“Excuse me YG President, can I introduce myself to this girl?” A tall girl with a black dress asked the president.

 

“Sure.” YG excused me and lend me to this woman.

 

“Hello, Sandara-sii I am Gummy please call me unnie okay?” Gummy smiled with her teeth showing nd her gums flashing.

 

“Neh. Oh, the performance is starting unnie. Let’s watch!” I sat down beside Bom and Gummy sat beside me too.

 

YG went up the stage to introduce the performer.

 

“Everyone before I introduce the performer who is going to perform today let me just introduce our new girl group again, 2ne1! Anyway CL you will be the leader, main rapper and lead singer. Bom will be the main vocalist.

 

Minzy the maknae, lead rapper and Main Dancer. Dara you are the lead vocalist. All of you can do all the possibilities in everything except you Sandara Park.” I was shocked at what he said.

 

“Don’t get shocked, actually you are my favorite in the whole YG family because you make the impossible possible. Seul Ra told me you couldn’t do the y dance while everyone can do it.

 

But what did you do? You worked on that dance even though Seulra kept on nagging you. You are a really lucky girl Dara. Everyone cheers to 2ne1!” all of us raised our champagne and clanked it with each other.

 

“Everyone please welcome, Joseph Bitangcol!” What? No! it can’t be! He said he was going somewhere why is he here now.

 

I looked at the stage and Yes it was my ex-boyfriend going up the stage with his guitar in his hand. I remember when he used to play songs for me, but it’s all gone.

 

Bom and BIGBANG looked at me worriedly especially Youngbae and Jiyong. I gave them an assuring look that I’m okay. They looked at me for a second before looking back on stage.

 

“Here is a song I used to sing for my girlfriend and I want to share it with you guys.” Why do you have to play my favorite song?!

 

[Tonight by FM static] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9-wNyS_ufn8

I remember the times we spent together on those drives
We had a million questions all about our lives
And when we got to New York, everything felt right
I wish you were here with me tonight

I remember the days we spent together were not enough
And it used to feel like dreamin' except we always woke up
Never thought not having you here now, would hurt so much

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up and know the stars are
Holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

I remember the time you told me about when you were eight
And all those things you said that night that just couldn't wait
I remember the car you were last seen in
And the games we would play
All the times we spilled our coffees and stayed out way too late

I remember the time you sat and told me about your Jesus
And how not to look back even if no one believes us
When it hurt so bad sometimes not having you here
I sing

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up and know the stars are
Holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

I sing, tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up and know the stars are
Holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight.

 

I stood up from my chair ready to get out from this hell hole. It was just too much for me. Seeing your ex-boyfriend singing a song for you and ready to get you back, But I believe that isn’t going to happen.

 

“Angel! Wait!” Joseph dropped his guitar and ran to me calling me those names a lot of times. A lot of artists were looking at us.

 

“Angel!” “Don’t call me that again!” I shouted in front of everybody. Joseph backed away a bit, but came closer.

 

“I said get away from me, why are you suddenly here?! Do you think ia m just that easy to get Joseph?!” I shouted on his face. I was furious on why suddenly he was like this.

 

“Please come back to me Dara! Please!” Joseph shouted so everyone in this whole hotel could hear what he was saying. He kept on pleading while holding my hand.

 

“I’ve had enough of your stupid lies Joseph!” I pulled back my hand.

 

“Do you know what I’ve been through that year you gave me?! I waited In front of my doorstep hoping you would come back but no you didn’t! After 5 years you came back and started to claim me?!

 

You are stupid Joseph! You left me that means were over, it has been over a year so that means were over!” I slapped hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter