Strangers

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Who are you?” I asked such a simple question. I just didn’t know that it broke his heart. The guy walked away and sat on the couch, staring blankly at nothing.

 

“Dara, do you remember any of these persons?” Bom asked me, since she is the only person I knew. I looked at the people around me and all of them looked very unfamiliar with me.

 

“I have never seen them before in my life,” I simply stated. I hear whimpering and sniffing from them but I didn’t know what I did wrong.

 

“Let’s go. We still have schedules.” A guy who looked the oldest out of all of them ordered. Everyone followed him out except 5 guys and 2 girls who were still here.

 

“Dara, these are—“ “Let’s do the introductions some other time.” The guy who was just sitting on the couch burst out in anger. Seriously, what did I do wrong?

 

The other guys looked at me one last time before heading out to follow him. I looked at the two girls who were behind Bom. Their eyes were teary and I didn’t know what to do.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Chaerin and this is Minzy. We are in the same group together,” Chaerin, as she said, sadly told me. Minzy can’t hold it in anymore so her tears ran freely on her cheeks.

 

Minzy ran for the door and Chaerin followed her. The atmosphere was still gloomy even though that me and Bom are the only ones here.

 

“Who were they?” I asked her. Bom looked at me before sighing.

 

“Let’s just say that they were people who were important, Especially one.” Bom muttered the last part but I heard it. I pretended not to know and just looked at her.

 

“Bom, what happened to me?” I asked her. leaning in some more so I could hear her.

 

“You are in a girl group Dara, Along with the 2 girls who were here a while ago and me. The other persons, they were idols from SME and the 5 guys they were the ones who were with us the whole time.” Bom explained. Idol from SME? But who were the 5 guys?

 

“If you are thinking about who were the 5 guys, they were BIGBANG. They are in the same company as us, YG Entertainment.” Bom was in the verge of crying but she kept her emotions in. Not wanting to cry too.

 

“Oh, okay. But who was the guy who was just staring into space like it was interesting?” I sarcastically said to make it a joke but it seemed serious for Bom.

 

“Excuse me, I am the doctor and I came here to give you the conditions of Ms. Park.” A doctor came in, interrupting our discussion.

 

“Ms. Park, may I talk to you privately?” The doctor asked Bom. Bom hesitated but nodded and followed the doctor outside. I just sat there and began thinking about what I could remember.

 

Bom’s P.O.V

“Ms. Dara should not remember any memories okay?” The doctor told me as we were outside of the room.

 

“What?!” I yelled. Why?! Dara has the right to remember her memories and this doctor told me she should not too?!

 

“Because Ms. Dara will either be weak, have an extreme head ache and there is a possibility that she might faint.” The doctor explained to me. Poor Dara, she can’t remember her memories, but the most person I am worried about is Jiyong.

 

“You may go now Ms. Park. Ms. Dara will be dismissed tomorrow.” With that, the doctor left me to arrange my thoughts. I sighed and went back inside.

 

Dara’s P.O.V

“Bom! What did the doctor tell you?” I asked her as she went inside. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked worriedly at me. Is it bad news?

 

“It’s not bad news Dara. It’s just that you will be out of this hospital tomorrow, but the problem is that you are not allowed to remember any memories because if you do, you would faint.” Bom explained. My eyebrows furrowed because of what Bom is telling me.

 

“Okay but what if the memories just come back like BAM!” I clapped my hands together.

 

“That is okay but remember, you will have headaches or faint.” Bom reminded me.

 

“Okay! Now back to my question.” I quieted down and waited for Bom to tell me.

 

“He is someone important. You will find out in the future. Oh and you got into a car accident and got an amnesia. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter