Too much excited

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up in the morning feeling excited about the BIGBANG concert.

“Kyaah!~ the concert is 3 days away from me now Kyaah!~,” I said excitedly while flailing my arms left and right not bothering hitting my own things.

BOOM! CRASH! CLICK!

“That is not a good sound.” I looked around my place seeing what I’ve broke.

“It’s just my stuff and my desk.” I said ashamed of what I’ve done. I looked at my desk and all my things are all scattered on the floor.

“Oh No GD!” I shouted at my G-Dragon albums which are scattered on the floor.

“Oh no is my baby okay? Mommy is sorry Mommy is just excited for BIGBANG concert okay?” I talked in a tiny voice concerned that my GD albums might get scratched. I looked at my alarm clock and luckily it was still seven o’clock in the morning.

“I guess I need to take a bath now.” I put my G-Dragon albums carefully in my desk drawer. I got my clothes and went inside my bathroom.

“Boom shakalaka!~ Boom shakalaka!~ Boom shakalaka!~ I wanna dan dan dan dance Wow Fantastic Baby~.” I sang inside the bathroom while putting shampoo in my hair.

After some time

“Wow that was refreshing,” I said to myself feeling relieved and smelling my scent after changing my clothes. I grabbed my bag and my coat then walked going to my bakery desert shop.

After walking going to the Apple Bread bakery desert shop.

“See Bommie I am not late.” I turned around showing her that I’m really here.

“Yeah of course I see that,” She looked at me then rolled her eyes. I pouted at her.

“Come on let’s get to work.” She motioned me to come.

“Okay,” I simply said and went to my office and hanged my coat, and put my bag in my office chair.

“Let’s start work.” I cracked my neck and my fingers, hearing my bones crack sometimes is creeping me out.

Nine hours later.

“I am so freaking tired,” I tiredly said to myself as I sat on my office chair.

“Well blame yourself for having yummy deserts and bread,” Bom obnoxiously replied to me.

“But I am proud of you,” She proudly said to me and held up a thumbs up and she stood up and was about to leave.

“Bom” I call out to her and she looked at me curiously.

“Kumawo,” I said to her thankful that I have a hard-working cute best friend.

“You’re welcome.” She exit the room with a smile plastered on her face. I grabbed my coat and bag and went out of my office.

“Come on let’s go to the mall and decide what to wear for the BIGBANG concert,” Bom said to me panicking on what she will wear in front of T.O.P. I looked at my watch and  thirty minutes has passed already because she keeps on thinking what to wear in front of T.O.P.

“Bye.” I waved at her and went outside of the shop.

“Yah! Why did you leave me there?!” half of her questioned me half of her is like shouting at me.

“Well because you keep on thinking what to wear in front of T.O.P, You know were not yet in the mall or even bought clothes yet so why do you need to panic?” I calmly asked her if you ask why? I really don’t want her to turn into BOMinator.

“Argh! I really hate your smart brain.” She stomped her way to the bus. I chuckled at the sight and went to catch her.

“Come on Bommie can’t be mad at me forever right?” I clasped my hands together and pleaded with my Puppy eyes.

“I will not fall for that, I will not fall for that,” She keeps on repeating that phrase restraining herself from giving in from my puppy eyes.

“Bommie-ah please don’t be mad at me,” I used my cutest voice ever.

“Ughh! Why do you always use your puppy eyes if I’m mad at you,” she looked at me questioningly. I motioned her to come closer.

“It’s because it’s your weakness,” I whispered in her ears and ran away.

“Yah! Sandara Park! I don’t have any weakness,” She shouted while running after me.

“Park Bom has a weakness! And it’s Sandara park’s puppy eyes!” I shouted at the bystanders.

“Yah! Sandara Park,” She shouted she was so near so I stopped and turned around.

“Yes?” I asked her like nothing happened.

“We were running from there to here and you shouted my weaknes—“ She cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter