Confession and date?

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been already a week since the welcome party. Me and the other girls are practicing our vocals before we actually do a song.

 

“Girls please memorize these lines because you will be singing in front of YG, after that you girls could have free time to wherever you want to go okay?” Seulra elucidated for us.

 

“Neh!” we replied to her.

 

“You girls will be practicing on your own for today. Goodbye!” Seulra got her duffel bag and bade us goodbye.

 

“Okay I will divide your parts.” Chaerin commanded, after all she is the leader.

 

[Take a Bow by Rihanna] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ujxkHFob7yA

Bom: Oh, how about a round of applause?
Yeah, standing ovation? Ooh, oh yeah
Yeah y-yeah yeah

Bom: You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You’re so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

Dara: Don’t tell me you’re sorry 'cause you’re not
And baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught

Minzy:But you put on quite a show, really had me going
But now its time to go, curtain’s finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But it’s over now
CL, Bom, Dara: (But it’s over now)
Minzy: Go on and take a bow

CL: Grab your clothes and get gone
You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on
Talking? 'bout, “Girl, I love you," "You’re the one"
This just looks like a rerun
Please, what else is on?


Dara: Don’t tell me you’re sorry 'cause you’re not
And baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught

Minzy: But you put on quite a show, really had me going
But now it’s time to go, curtain’s finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But it’s over now
CL, Bom, Dara: (But it’s over now)
Minzy: Go on and take a bow

Bom: Oh, and the award for the best liar goes to you
Dara: (Goes to you)
For making me believe that you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech out
 

Dara: How about a round of applause?
Standing ovation?

Cl:But you put on quite a show, really had me going
Now it’s time to go, curtain’s finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But it’s over now
Everyone:(But it’s over now)
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

 

“That was great!” Me and Minzy high fived while Bom and Chaerin kept on chatting more to harmonize their voices.

 

We heard a knock on the door and as if there is a cue, YG president came inside our practice room.

 

“Sing.” YG president rushed us to sing ‘Take a Bow’

 

“That was good, but practice your English more okay? Goodbye!” Whew! The president is always knows how to make a person not to breathe.

 

We were all smiling to each other. I guess that we were thinking the same thing.

 

“Free time!” We cheered and danced around goofily like we were maniacs on the loose.

 

“I’ll go visit my mom today.” Minzy said, CL nodded too, maybe she will also visit her parents.

 

“I’m going shopping today!” Bom stood up and got her stuff and exited the practice room.

 

“I’m going to sleep today!” I stood up and massaged my shoulders because they were a little stiff.

 

“Aigoo ahjumma, then have a good rest.” Chaerin laughed with Minzy.

 

“Yah! I am not an ahjumma! I am the maknae of 2ne1!” I striked a diva pose, which they laughed at. We were all walking together to the exit of YG building. Minzy and CL went to the bus station to visit their parents wherever they are.

 

But me, I am going to have a good rest in the dorm. I haven’t got one night sleep since we always practice until 12am.

 

I typed in the key code lazily. I opened the door and sat down on the couch.

 

*I’ll watch some TV first* I turn on the TV. It showed BIGBANG on a show. I watched them do their stuff so I could learn how to talk in TV.

 

“Jiyong, why are you smiling like that?” the MC asked Jiyong. All the BIGBANG members looked at Jiyong, and yes he was smiling too much. I laughed at his silliness.

 

“I’m just really happy!” Jiyong made his smile wider, which showed his pink gums and white teeth.

 

“BIGBANG raise your hand if you could state your opinion on why Jiyong-goon is smiling.” All of the BIGBANG members except Jiyong, raised their hands. I watched intently since I also do not know why Jiyong kept on smiling.

 

“Okay from Seungri to Youngbae. Start!” MC told the members.

 

“He did something really funny last night.” Seungri stated his opinion, they looked at Jiyong if the answer is right but Jiyong shook his head, indicating Seungri isn’t right.

 

“Umm, he thinks about the most funniest moment of his entire life!” Seunghyun raised both his arms in victory! As if. Jiyong stopped laughing but still kept on smiling. Jiyong shook his head because the answer isn’t right.

 

“He is picturing himself !” Daesung declared. I was shocked at what Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter