Stunned

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I turned around the plate that I was holding broke into pieces.

I was just standing here stunned by who was standing right in front of me.

*Oh*

*My*

*Gosh*

“It’s Seungri from BIGBANG!” I started running around the place, bumping by whatever was in front of me.

 I accidentally bumped in to a table and it hit my waist.

But I didn’t care about the pain.

I just started running around everywhere.

“Oh great it was just our first day and she knows our identities,” the guy in front of me who is the oh-so-handsome TOP.

“Oh My Gosh! Kyaah!~ TOP is in my house! TOP is freaking inside my house!” I ran around everywhere once again, not missing a single inch of my house.

“Woah! Easy there Dara.” Taeyang was holding me down from jumping, screaming, and running.

“Kyaah!~ Taeyang is holding me!” once I screamed that Daesung went out of the room.

“What is all those screaming hyung?” Daesung asked rubbing his eyes, seems like he took a nap and I woke him up with my high-pitched scream.

“Daesung is just right there!” I turned around and met the most handsome guy in history of handsome guys.

Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon

Once I turned around everything was black after I saw Jiyong’s face right in front of mine.

 

Kwon Jiyong’s P.O.V

“I told you this was a bad idea, look she fainted because of us,” Seunghyun hyung accused me, but I just rolled my eyes and got the fainted Dara to the couch, putting her down gently.

“She’ll be fine but for now let’s wait for her to wake up okay?” I said to them and they just nodded.

I moved her legs a little bit so I could sit on the couch but at the end though.

I looked at her sleeping adorably. Ehem, probably sleeping I don’t know.

I noticed she looked cute sleeping li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter