Exciting but Frightening new from T.O.P

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How do I even start?” I was wondering where to start this dreadful past. Well that’s what I think.

 

“It’s okay Dara you don’t need to tell us.” Seunghyun shrugged it off.

 

“No! She needs to explain! Seunghyun you be quiet!” Jiyong pointed to Seunghyun who was about to protest about me telling my past.

 

“Fine.” Seunghyun raised his hands in the air in defeat.

 

“Okay so, well my father died when I was 16 years old,” I heard gasps from all of them except for that Jiyong. Boy, he could be bipolar sometimes.

 

“Shocking right, my boyfriend I mean ex-boyfriend was comforting me in the playground where Youngbae found me.” I pointed to Youngbae, all eyes were now on him.

 

“I didn’t do anything!” Youngbae yelled in protest.

 

“Yeah right,” I heard Jiyong muttered.

 

“He got a call after he was done comforting me, when I looked at his face it showed some sadness, anger and regret like he doesn’t want to do it. But has to do it, He told me he has to go somewhere and then he left me.

 

The next day I found a note on my table, after I read the note I tore it and burned it to pieces, but every night the words he told me is still ringing in my head, and it seems that it won’t go away.”

 

I looked down in the ground, because I promise you I’m going to cry any second.

 

“Shh.” Someone was hugging me and also patting my head, in a comforting way.

 

“Thanks Youngbae.” I wiped my tears that were already falling from my eyes.

 

“No problem.” Youngbae winked and went back to his seat.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, but actually inside he wanted to do it too, but he had to keep his promise.

 

“I can’t believe I’m saying this.” I closed my eyes, remembering the letter he gave me.

 

“Dear Dara,

I’m sorry that I have to leave you there in the playground. I’m really sorry. I’m going somewhere but don’t worry I will come back, just try to wait for a year. If I don’t, find someone else okay? I’m sorry once again Dara, I really am. Please wait, even though you have another guy I will still love you and gain back your love, because I claimed you first. I love you so much Dara, I can’t explain it through words but only actions. I love you Dara, pelase wait for my return. I promise you that I will come back, just wait my Dara.

 

                                                                        Love your Boyfriend,

                                                                        Joseph Bitangcol

 

I started crying endlessly, rigidly as tears increase. My heart is in agony, misery and in pain. I started to forget him, but that call meant something, something that he’s going to do. But I hope BIGBANG will never be a part of it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter