SM Entertainment (Who is she?)

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Thank you for your hard work!" I shouted. We are now finished with our mv of Lollipop. Once I heard the concept and what would it be, I was so happy! And better yet, my partner is Jiyong.

 

Jiyong looked so gloomy today and also yesterday. He oftens make mistakes in the filming which is very unlike him. He sings the wrong words that makes the director mad.

 

But we surpass it through a lot of editing from the PD.  Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung they have been acting suspicious lately.

 

I was going to the bathroom of the girls but I overheard something from the boys.

 

"Let's do it when Jiyong is in a better mood, but I got some pictures when he is smiling." Seungri phrased himself.

 

"Okay, that would be all for today." Youngbae said. it was suddenly quiet. I ran to the girl’s bathroom, hoping they wouldn't see me.

 

"What do they mean when Jiyong is in a better mood? What pictures?" I mumbled to myslef. I'm not that smart so I didn't know what they were intending to do.

 

I washed my hands and went back to the set where the other members are. I saw Jiyong talking to Seungri. I was walking towards them but something caught my eye.

 

There was a girl wearing high heels, fedora hat and some casual clothing but it looks fabulous on her. She was holding a Canon DSLR. I was about to approach her but she seems to notice me.

 

She ran away before I could get to her. I removed her from my thought and just started thinking that it was just a dream.

 

"Jiyong oppa!" Jiyong heard me calling him. He turned around and walked to me.

 

"Do you know a girl besides me and 2ne1 or other YG artists?" Jiyong was stunned by my question.

 

"No," Jiyong lied. Jiyong put on a smile that I only know that is fake. And i know that other members knew too.

 

"I got to go. Me and Teddy are going to do some editing." Jiyong made sure that no one was looking. Jiyong leaned into my face and pecked me on the lips.

 

I promise you that I heard a snap from somewhere near here. There was a guy holding a DSLR. He was wearing a cap with some sunglasses. He looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

 

I looked around the set and found Youngbae gone. I could see Seungri and Daesung there but no Youngbae.

 

"I'm going now." Jiyong waved goobye before he was going to do his editing.

 

I saw Bom sitting on a chair in front of a table. She wase eating different kinds of dishes of corn. There is corn, corn soup, corn shake you name it. I walked to Bom and sat in front of her.

 

"Bom, don't you think that Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung are a little suspicious?" Bom stopped eating her corn and looked at me. 

 

"Now that you mentioned it, Yes, I do think they are suspicious. They always bring their DSLR camera wherever they went." Bom told me what she noticed. I nodded.

 

"I have to find out what they are doing and who that girl is." I mumbled the last part of my sentence.

 

"Who girl?" Damn you Bom with your incredible hearing.

 

"I saw this girl carrying one of the most famous brands of DSLR cameras. She was taking picyures of Jiyong. I don't know if she works here so I decided not to say it anymore since she disspeared." I explained to Bom. Bom only nodded her head.

 

"Dara, when you see Jiyong ask him if he has a past girlfriend okay?" A past girl friend? Why would Jiyong have a past girlfriend since he said it was me, 2ne1 and other idols that he knew.

 

"That's the only thing I know. That girl might be a stalker or a past girlfriend." Bom drank her corn shake.

 

"I think it would be a stalker." I stated. If you dare don't tell me a thing Jiyong once I talk to you later you are dead.

 

"Stop talking in your mind." Bom ordered one of the staffs to get one more corn shake.

 

"How do you know?" I curiously asked Bom.

 

"Because judging by your facial expression, it seems like you are arguing over something." a staff came to our table and gave the corn shake to Bom.

 

"I'm going now okay? I'm going to check up on Jiyong." I stood up and went to the editing, composing and producing room.

 

As I was nearing the room, I heard a voice very familiar.

 

"Hyung, what do I do? I went to her room yesterday and it reminded me of our promise." Jiyong?

 

"Who do you like Jiyong? You better pick. If you love Dara then pick Dara. If you love Minah then pick Minah. I know this is against the rules but I want to help you now matter what." Teddy?

 

"Okay." I heard Jiyong sighed. I pressed my ear to the door so I could hear better.

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

"Tell me now you feel around Minah." Teddy hyung told me.

 

"When I see Minah everytime, It's like hold my breath. She looks beautiful like a queen. She makes me laugh at her funny jokes. She likes to make people feel good about theirselves. I like her laugh, it sound like bells are ringing.

 

"I like how she helps people about their problems. She's cool and fun to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter