Bom knows ( Bom screamed too much!)

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Bom’s P.O.V

“Don’t worry because I am…” he removed his mask, my mouth was wide open like seriously it’s as big as a cave.

“Oh My Gosh! You’re T.O.P of BIGBANG!” I shouted very loud, I just want to hug him right now, but I can’t.

“Come with me and I’ll explain.” He motioned me to come out of the dark alley, Of course I followed, I LOVE HIM!

“Please stop saying you like me in your head, your face is obvious.” He smirked and walked away coolly, hands in his pocket.

“Aish you super handsome idol but such a jerk in real life.” I walked towards him, with heavy footsteps, wanting to kill him already, but of course not.

 

Choi Seunghyun’s P.O.V

I was running towards them, but I saw a shadow hiding on a wall, a girl with red hair and chubby cheeks.

I followed her gaze, and saw that she was staring at Dara intensely.

I crept up behind her, she was about to call out to them but I covered .

“Yah! Who covered my mo—“ she stopped, as she saw me with a black mask. Her scared expression is easily shown, so I started the conversation.

“Who are you to watch her?” I spoke in a deadly, low voice.

“She’s my best friend in a matter of fact so what are you doing here spying on her? If you try to do anything stupid,”

“Oh I swear I will kick you hard in your ‘member’ that you won’t have babies in the future. So who are you to say I can’t protect my sweet and fragile Dara?”

“You guys did meet because I see other guys hanging around Dara with the same black masks as yours but please stop spying on her or else I’ll rip your eyes out of your sockets,”

Tough girl

“Don’t worry because I am…” I removed my mask, revealing my super, duper handsome face that everyone will fall for, but if I stand next to Jiyong.

He’s more handsome than me.

“Oh My Gosh! You’re T.O.P of BIGBANG,” she screamed so loud, I feel like I’m deaf now.

 

“Come with me and I’ll explain,” I motioned her to come out of that dark alley, she deserves an explanation.

 

I sniffed myself, trust me I smell like rat poison.

 

“Please stop saying you like me in your head, your face is obvious.” I smirked and walked away coolly, hands in my pocket.

“Aish you super handsome idol but such a jerk in real life.” I heard her say, I smirked, I can’t believe girls love me too much.

She stomped her way towards me, with an angry expression.

“Trying to make a hole in the ground Ms. Park?” I , and put back my black mask to cover my face.

“Where is the Apple Bread? Dara told me she works there.” I looked around of they are around, sadly no. They left me!

“I work there to dummy.” A bus stopped in front of us and we went inside.

 

Sandara Park’s P.O.V

“Where is Seunghyun oppa?” I looked around the place, as we waited for the bus.

“He’ll be fine Dara,” Youngbae assured me.

 

“What if the fans found out that he’s here? What if someone got him? What if—“ Youngbae’s finger was on my lips, I blushed a little just a little red on the cheeks.

The bus was here and I went inside followed by Youngbae and the two maknaes.

We arrived at the Apple Bread shop, I paid the driver and went inside my shop, followed by three looking crazy people.

I got the key from my bag and unlocked the door. I pushed open the door, the bell made a ringing sound.

“So this is your shop,” Youngbae was looking around, mostly at the goods.

“Noona! Can we please get free deserts?!” Seungri and Daesung did puppy eyes on me, I swear it didn’t work on me anymore, but I felt pity for them so I just gave in.

“Sure I’ll bake you some deserts.” I went inside the kitchen, getting the ingredients to make Apple pie and Mango crepe.

*Where is Bom* I checked my watch it was already nine o’clock and she still hasn’t arrived yet.

I heard the bell ringing, signaling there are customers, so I went out.

“Hello! Welcome to the—“ I stopped because I see Bom with a angry, suspicious face.

I looked at her back and saw that T.O.P was there without a mask on.

I was about to shout at T.O.P but Bom beat me to it, but she nagged at me.

“Why didn’t you tell me that there are idols living with you?! Especially, it’s BIGBANG?! For heaven sake, you should’ve told me! Do you think I’m not worthy enough to know your secret?! Do you think I would betray you?! Huh?!” she screamed at me like there is no tomorrow.

I do feel guilty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter