Comfortable

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I got my phone out and dialed Bom’s number, there were a few rings until she answered.

 

“Hey Dara how’s it going?” Bom asked surprised that I called.

 

“Not much, can you please come here in the café down the street,” I begged through the phone.

 

“Sure is it ***** café?” “Yup”

 

“See you in a bit.” With that she put down the phone as I patiently waited for her.

 

I played some games in my phone but it doesn’t seem to amuse me, so I decided to think about what is happening in my house.

 

Is BIGBANG really in my house? Are they destroying my house?

 

A lot of questions were in my mind right now. I heard the door of the café open and saw it was Bom who was entering.

 

“Hey Dara! Why do you look so sad?” she asked me taking a seat in front of me.

 

“I just have a lot of stress,” I stated simply.

 

“Dara just tell me what’s wrong?” she patted my hand, I looked up to her and smiled.

 

“In my house B-“ before I was about to say BIGBANG some words has gone through my head.

 

Don’t tell anyone were staying with you arasso?

 

“Earth to Dara calling the brain of Dara back to earth.” Bom said waving her hands in front of me.

 

“What?” I snapped back to reality cluless.

 

“You were about to tell me your problem,” Bom stated.

 

“Oh yeah I meant my brother he’s giving me a lot of stress lately.” I scratched the back of my neck hoping she would believe.

 

“Just tell the truth Dara,” she tiredly replied to me.

 

“That is the truth!” I yelled angry but guilty.

 

She looked at me unbelievable but sighed.

 

“Fine is this what you’re just going to talk about?” she questioned me, I just nodded.

 

“Let’s walk home,” she stood up her chair and I followed going out of the café.

 

As we were going to the direction of my home she asked me a something.

 

“Dara can I stay at your house first but I won’t sleep over just stay for a while okay?” she suddenly skipped going to my house.

 

I was stunned for a while then noticed she ran away from me.

 

No BIGBANG is freaking inside my house!!!!!

 

I ran after her before she almost opened my front door, I hugged her from behind not letting her go.

 

“Bom you can’t stay in my house,” I answered back to her.

 

‘Why not?” she turned around and looked weirdly at me.

 

“My house is such a mess,” I described everything that was a mess in my house.

 

She was about to open the door again but I held her hand.

 

“Please just not for tonight arasso?” I used my puppy eyes and pouted hoping she would believe me.

 

“Fine, I’m heading home now bye.” She waved back at me and headed to her house.

 

You’re hiding something from me Dara.

 

I opened my door and saw that it was not a mess, I walked inside and closed the door.

 

“Don’t tell her,” Jiyong said casually when I turned around.

 

“Yah! Don’t scare me like that.” I hit him a little in the shoulder.

 

“Wow, before when you saw our faces you were like ‘Oh my Gosh it’s BIGBANG’.” He intimidated me, I crossed my arms.

 

“I’ll go make dinner.” I walked past him and went to the kitchen. I felt an intense gaze on me while I was cooking, it just doesn’t seem right.

 

I turned around and yes someone was watching me all this time apparently it was Mr. Kwon Jiyong.

 

“Can you please go somewhere else before I fantasize again and accidentally hit you with this knife.” I held the knife out, he backed away.

 

“I was just watching.” He sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter