Best Birthday Ever!

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I...Am...so...tired!" I got my water jug and drank it and by means I mean all of it.

 

"See you girls tomorrow!" Seul Ra bade as goodbye and exit 2ne1's practice room. After the choreographer left, the three girls immediately grouped up and left me out. I started pouting and thinking about what are they talking about.

 

"Hana Dul Set! Saengil Chuka Hamnida! Saengil Chuka Hamnida! Saranghanun Dara-sii! Saengil chukka Hamnida!" it ended by three claps.  It feels good to celebrate it with your members the day you met.

 

"Here is the cake, and don't forget to make a wish!" Bom brought out the cake and Minzy reminded me.

 

"Everything already came true!" I wiped the tears that are already flowing on my face because of happiness.

 

"Then just blow it unnie!" CL ordered. I laughed and just blew it, but I made a wish in my mind but I'm just not going to tell it.

 

"I made a rap for your birthday do you want to hear it?" CL asked me shyly. It is already 7pm and she is still shy.

 

 "Sure." all of us sat down in front of CL. CL cleared first before she rapped.

 

Today is the birthday of Dara unnie  Even though we just met she is really pretty All the boys from different companies They will say she's the queen of beauty The birthday girl Uh the birthday girl Uh

 

"Kamsahamnida." Chaerin thanked us. I clapped really hard that my hands are already red. She is just so good in rapping. "That was really good Chaerin!" Bom complimented Chaerin. Chaerin just thanked us again.

 

"It's only 8pm and the company will close at 9pm, so who wants to eat cake. We started eating the chocolate cake that Bom bought me.

 

"Where did you even have time to buy that." I scooped another piece of cake and put I in my mouth.

 

"How did you even pay? We don't have our salary yet?" I drank some water to remove the sweetness.

 

"Fine. I know this friend, he has a cousin, the cousin has a brother, the brother has a sister, the sister has a friend who works in a cake shop." Bom explained. She drank water because is dry. I just nodded, because I didn’t understand a word she said.

 

We finished all the cake in 30 minutes so I guess now it is 8:30pm. We decided to go home. Home?!

 

Before all of us were about to leave with our stuffs someone knocked on our door. Minzy opened it and saw a guy.

 

"Are you guys 2ne1?" he asked us, looking inside our practice room.

 

"Yes we are." Chaerin answered.

 

"All of you follow me to your new dorm." he motioned us to follow him. Dorm?

 

We stayed close to each other while we were following the big buff guy. We entered the elevator, he pressed the ground floor. It didn't take long because we were just in the 2nd floor.

 

We saw a black van, I think that would be our transportation. We entered the van but we were all quiet. The driver or the buff guy drove us too our new dorm. The dorm was just 20 minutes away from the YG building, only if you use a car.

 

"The code for your new dorm is XXXX okay?" he entered the car and drove away. Can't you wait for other peoples answer? Sheesh! what a rush.

 

"Kaja!" Minzy rushed to our new dorm and pressed the code, leaving her heavy suitcase with us. We all looked in the suitcase of Minzy. We glanced at each other knowing what we could do.

 

 "Gai Bai Bo!" Me and Chaerin were rock and Bom was scissors.

 

"Bye Bom!" Me and Chaerin meshed.

 

"Meanies!" Bom gripped the handle of the suitcase of Minzy.                                          

 

.......

 

I was about to change my clothes since I watched tv and all the girls were sleeping. I opened the door and was shocked that it was Youngbae. 

 

"Do you want to go out?" Youngbae suggested.

 

"Sure." I grabbed my jacket and went out with Youngbae.

 

“I discovered today is your birthday, Do you want to celebrate it?” Youngbae asked me. I smiled and just nodded, because my teeth were chattering.

 

“Are you cold?” Youngbae questioned me. I wasn’t use to this kind of weather yet, because it was really warm and hot In the Philippines.

 

I had only one pocket. So I put my left hand in there, while my right hand will just freeze to death.

 

Youngbae slipped his hand into mine and held it. I was already a frozen tomato. Youngbae was just smiling and he was proud of himself.

 

“Let’s go eat.” Eat? It’s like 10:30 pm is there a store open?

 

We entered a shop called ‘Bulgogi Brothers’

 

“Oh, Youngbae it is nice to see you again, but who is your friend?” an ahjussi was looking at me, smiling.

 

“She is my friend. Today is her birthday so I want something special for her.” Youngbae ordered. I hid my face in embarrassment.

 

“Arasso, go and sit down I’ll prepare the most delicious meat we have.” The ahjussi went inside the kitchen. I could hear him ordering the chefs to make our food.

 

We sat down in a two-seated table.

 

“Youngbae do you know him?” I questioned Youngbae, curiously.

 

“Me and the other BIGBANG members used to eat here.” I consented his answer.

 

“Here is the samgyupsal and the side dishes. Enjoy and happy birthday Agassi.” The ahjussi who greeted us before served our orders.

 

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed in respect to the elder.

 

“Such a good girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter