Weird people

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What time is it?” I rubbed my eyes so I could get a better look on the alarm clock.

“It’s already three o’clock in the afternoon.” I yawned and went to change my clothes and fix my hair.

“Tonight will be the best night of your life Sandara Park,” I said to myself in front of the mirror while combing my hair. I put down my hair brush and went to go get my bag.

“Time to pick up Bom,” I told myself brightly before catching a taxi.

 

After a few minutes

 

I got inside the taxi. “To this address please,” I told the driver before we went to Bom’s house.

“Thank you and please keep the change,” I responded to the driver and gave a smile to him.

“Hey are you single?” the driver asked seductively but I would just vomit on his face if I could.

“Goodbye!” I yelled and shut the door hard that it left scratches.

“What a flirt I bet that guy has a wife already,” I replied to myself cleverly, walking to the front door of Bom’s House. I knocked the door three times and the door opened. My eyes went wide at what I’m seeing right now is this Bom?

“Bom is that you?” I questioned her to make sure. She looks like a beautiful girl pretty and all that. I poked her sides and touched her face to make sure it was her.

“Can you please stop touching me,” she demanded uncomfortably by what I am doing.

“Sorry, come on let’s go now so we could line up early,” I told her delightfully.

“Okay.” We walked together side by side going to the bus stop while talking about BIGBANG without realizing were already standing near the bus stop. The bus stopped in front of us and we went inside the bus.

“To SM Mall of Asia,” It told the driver before we went to the back of the bus.

“I’m so excited Dara! I’m going to meet TOP!” She screamed inside the bus which gathered all the people’s attention.

“We’re sorry please go back to what you’re doing,” I replied calmly to the people who are inside the bus.

“Crazy people”

“Don’t they have any manners”

“I heard from the red hair girl they’re going to the BIGBANG concert”

“BIGBANG! Again! They’re just a bunch of Korean small eyed psychotic guys what do they love about them?”

“Excuse me! People! BIGBANG is not small eyed or psychotic!” the guy in a black coat, hat and a mask that covers his whole face said loudly.

“They dance and sing for their fans so don’t get jealous over them!” the guy with a low voice, wears sunglasses and dressed like people in the 80’s shouted back.

“Yeah! I agree! Don’t talk about them if you do not know what they look like you crazy people!” I shouted at them with fury in my voice.

“Don’t even talk about my favorite Kpop group like that or you people are going to get it from me.” She raised up her fists ready to punch them but I held her back.

“Let go of me Dara! They do not who they are messing with!” She shouted aggressively in full Korean.

“Yah! Stop it Bom! Do you want I will cancel our tickets for going to the BIGBANG Concert!” I threatened her so she would stop being a mad person.

“We’re sorry let’s all go now,” All of the people who talked wrong about BIGBANG all paid the driver and went out of the bus.

“Glad that’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter