Jiyong + Swear word = No

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DARA’s P.O.V

 

“Paging Tam-Tam 111284 to Ever Land, I repeat, Paging Tam-Tam 111284, please come to Ever Land now. Pagin-“

 

“Dara! Please get down from that statue!” Jiyong shouted from below. Let’s just get this straight. I is on top of a clown statue, scouting around to look for the box.

 

“Right after I see the box!” I got her binoculars inside her bag and scouted the area. I didn’t get this, binoculars from the staff, I just simply bought it. I tried it out for the first time.

 

“Dara! That binoculars is not real! it is simply just a toy that shows pictures!” Jiyong (again) yelled at I. Would he just shut up for at least a minute?! Or maybe an hour or so…

 

“Just shut up for a minute! I’m looking for that freaking damn box!” I shouted with the highest tone I have. I looked through the binoculars and started looking.

 

“Why is there a tiger in front of me? Oh how come now there Is a giraffe? Aish! How can animals fly these days?” I mumbled to herself.

 

“I! Get down now!” Jiyong shouted again. Doesn’t his throat hurt from shouting? Obviously mine Is! I need my voice for tomorrow!

 

“No can do!” I shouted without looking at him. This time, I won’t answer hIm.

 

“You leave me no choice!” Jiyong fInished his yelling. Finally some peace and qui-

“Get off my back! You psychotic murderer!” I trashed around, whIle screaming. I held onto my binoculars and my bag while moving around In thIs clown statue.

 

“Dara! It’s me Kwon Jiyong! G-Dragon! Leader of BIGBANG! I’m one of the most handsome and famous In KPOP history!” I heard someone shout. G-Dragon? Handsome and famous? Now that was just arrogant.

 

Though I has to admit, he has nIce tones ab- I mean body and a very cute face.

 

I looked behind me and, yes, It Is Jiyong. Jiyong was already sweating, probably because I was trashing around while he was holding on tight so he wouldn’t fall.

 

“How did you get up here? I was a really good climber In the Philippines. I climb coconut trees all day.” I mumbled my last sentence. Yeah, I ciImb trees when I was a little girl, getting some coconut for me and my family to eat.

 

“Dara?”

 

“Yes?” Jiyong’s face was literally close right now. His body was pressed behind my back that I has to hold onto the clown so tight that It could burst, but It’s made of metal so It couldn’t.

 

“This statue,”

 

“What?” Jiyong leaned closer and closer. I shut my eyes preparing to feel those soft lips against mine, Getting ready to see fireworks too.

 

I heard him chuckled at my state before whispering in my ear.

 

“I am 5.8 ft. tall and this statue is just 7ft. and you are practically 4ft. so this statue might look big but is really not.” I opened my eyes, but I didn’t see Jiyong anymore. I looked below and saw Jiyong gesturing me to come down.

 

I unsurely climbed down with a pout in my face. The staff was chuckling at each other at my dumb state.

 

“Let’s go find that box! Now where is the mission card?” Jiyong grinned. I pointed to my bag. When he turned around, I was ‘pretending’ to kick him in the head and then kick him to the Bermuda Triangle.

 

“Found it!” Jiyong happily went to me, while I crossed my arms. I am a little mad at myself because of the binoculars incident. The animal flying thingy?

 

That is just…no

 

“I also got your map!” Jiyong showed me the map that I requested.

 

“Okay first, let’s find the ice cream store and souvenir shop.” Jiyong read the mission card too.

 

“But where? There are like hundreds of souvenir and ice cream shops in Ever Land.” I obviously stated. My attitude right now is just mean, but I couldn’t help it. I was stupid to use binoculars that have pictures.

 

“Probably it could be near the ride that goes up very slow but goes down very fast.” Jiyong back-fired, with a smirk on his face. Get me a knife and let me stab him right now!

 

“And why did you have your eyes closed when we w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter