Concert?

The Apple Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara’s P.O.V

RIINNGG!

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and went out of bed.

“I look a little weird today,” I said to myself while looking in the mirror.

“Whoops!” my fell hard on the floor.

“Now that hurt,” I said to myself sarcastically while rubbing my aching .

“Ugh who put that towel there huh?” I was looking at my left then at my right, and then at my alarm clock and saw it was quarter to eight o'clock in the morning. 

“I better take a bath now better not be late, or I will hear my best friend shout at me. Again.” I dashed to the bathroom with my clothes and locked the door. After awhile I went out of my personal bathroom and changed my clothes and went to my bakery dessert shop.

“Hi Bom! Am I late? I’m so sorry,” I pleaded to my best friend Bom.

“Aigoo you say that everyday and you’re still late.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Uh-oh is Bommie mad? Please don’t be.” I used my puppy eyes on her.

*Hehe she can’t resist my puppy eyes on her*

“Fine I give up you own this business anyway. Argh and I promised myself that I won’t give in. Come one we better go get to work,” she said to me.

“Yes ma’am.” I saluted to her.

“Isn’t it supposed to be me who’s in your position right now the one that’s ‘late all the time’ You’re the boss you should be the one scolding me right now,” she sarcastically said to me.

“Okay I promise tomorrow I’m not going to be late anymore.” I raised my right hand and pledged.

“Yeah right. Let’s get to work,”

“Okay”

 

After work was done.

 

“Hey Dara, you want to head to the mall?” Bom asked me.

“Sure. I still have to pick up my BIGBANG t-shirt and album,” I told her then got my coat off my chair.

“Okay because I got to go get three pictures of T.O.P the one that I reserved,” she told me excited to see the pictures of T.O.P

“Come on let’s catch the bus,” I told her and ran inside the bus and paid our bus fee.

“Let’s sit at the back,” I told Bom and she nodded. While we were sitting down I was looking by the window and saw a poster of BIGBANG

“A concert?” I thought about it. How GD will sing and rap in front of me, throw some stuff of his and---.

*We have got to stop here*

“Excuse me driver we will stop here!” I shouted at the driver. Bom looked at me with a what-are-you doing face. Before she could talk I dragged her out of the bus. After I brought her out of the bus the only sound I hear were my best friend Bom’s nagging.

“What the heck is wrong with you?! The mall is so far away! My foot will ache from walking and walking! Do you think I could teleport from here to the mall! Or I just have a psycho best friend who has super powers! Think Dara! I thought you were smarter than me I guess not,” she shouted until she ran out of breath.

“Are you done?” I asked her in a serious tone.

“Oh no I’m not Dara! You! Hmmpff.” I covered so she will just shut up.

“I’ll buy you corn okay?” I told her.

“Really? Okay I will stop now just promise me that okay?” She held out her pinky so we could promise each other and I held out my pinky and curled my pinky in hers and chuckled at how my best friend can be so bipolar.

“Come on I’ve got to show you something. I saw it out the window of the bus,” I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the BIGBANG poster and read it.

‘Big Bang will have a concert here in the Philippines on October 24 2012. Get ready Philippines because BIGBANG is going to rock your night’

“Hey Bom what’s the date today?” I asked her after reading the poster.

“Uhmm it’s October 20 why?” she asked me, curious on what will I say next. I wiggled my eyebrows up and down.

“It’s a concert of BIGBANG! Aren’t you excited!” I shouted while jumping and spazzing.

“So?” She hasn’t even got the slightest clue that I’m going to bring her to the concert. I pulled her close to me and was about to whisper but shouted instead.

“Were going to attend the concert!” I excitedly shouted near her ear.

“Ow. Not near my ear.” She rubbed her left ear the one I just shouted on.

“Sorry, now Were going to attend the concert!!” I accidentally shouted in her right ear this time louder.

“Ow! Do you want me to go deaf?! Do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter