Double Kill

Sungyeol the Stupid Love Doctor

“Sungyeol, this is extremely uncalled for and barbaric. I demand to be let go!”

“No! You went so far as to touch and then drink my precious coffee, and therefore, shall be punished.”

“Sungyeol, I can’t breathe!”

“Good! Maybe you’ll die, then!”

After having retrieved his coffee from Myungsoo’s ‘filthy’ hands, as he put it, he tackled Myungsoo onto the ground and sat on top of his stomach.

“Can you please get off of me?!” Myungsoo whined from underneath him.

“Hell, no! The sooner you die, the less I have to stress.”

“, this was your idea to keep helping me!”

“It was also your idea to drink the coffee!”

“It’s just coffee, damn it!”

Sungyeol gasped as he stared down at him in disdain. “How dare you…?!” he said in a hushed voice.

“Just get off of me so we can redecorate this sad excuse for an office!”

After about three more minutes of intense thinking, Sungyeol finally stood up. Myungsoo let out a relieved breath as his ribcage was no longer being compressed by Sungyeol’s .

“You’re so heavy,” he groaned as he picked himself up. “It’s probably from drinking so much coffee.”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “Whatever, let’s just get this ‘redecorating’ thing over with.”

Myungsoo placed his hands on his hips and glanced around the room.

“Well, nothing too tragic, from what I see.”

Sungyeol just glared at him and muttered, “…” as he took a sip from his coffee.

“Yuck!” he spat. “I think you made the coffee taste weird! It tastes a little bit like… like mangoes!”

Myungsoo smirked as he stopped shuffling the papers on Sungyeol’s desk.

“Well, considering the fact that I had a mango flavored lollipop earlier, and you just put your mouth on the exact same spot I sipped from – it should taste a little funny.”

Sungyeol’s face scrunched up in pure disgust as he stuck his tongue out. “You’re saying that I just tasted what you ate?! That’s so gross!”

Myungsoo shrugged. “It was your idea to drink the coffee!”

Sungyeol just harrumphed as he set his coffee mug down.

“So…” he began, “how are we going to redecorate my office?”

Myungsoo glanced around, thinking deeply. “Well, maybe just clean it, organize it a little bit, and rearrange the furniture. We don’t exactly have the money to get paint, or anything.” With a careful hand, he wiped his finger down on the wall.

“When was the last time you cleaned your office?” he asked, staring at his finger.

“I never did. The school let us borrow the rooms and I never really tried to clean it. Why?”

Myungsoo sighed. “You must be extremely stupid.” He turned around to face him. “Do you see what’s on my hand?”

Sungyeol glanced down at his finger. The tip of his finger was covered in a deep, gray substance.

“Ew, what is that?”

“I don’t know. But look at the wall now.”

The both looked to the spot that Myungsoo had swiped his finger. Against the gray walls was a small patch of white.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened. “You mean to tell me that these walls are actually white?! I thought they were naturally gray!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “You’re hopeless,” he stated.

“That’s disgusting…” Sungyeol murmured, still shocked by the grime on the walls. “And this whole time, I’ve just been breathing this crap in?!”

“Well, that’s one way to put it. My suggestion – we start cleaning first.”

Sungyeol nodded. “Yeah, that seems like a good idea.”

He exited the room and opened the cleaning closet – something that he had never even thought of touching before.

“What are you doing?” Sunggyu asked as he suddenly emerged from behind him.

“Cleaning my office,” Sungyeol answered casually.

Sunggyu raised a surprised eyebrow. “Since when did you ever clean in general?”

“I don’t know. But Myungsoo’s in my office, and he’s disgusted so he wants me to clean it.”

“I thought you were helping him with his one-sided love with IU.”

“I was, but then he said that people thought that he was getting special privileges from the Love Hospital, so we just decided to clean, instead.”

Sunggyu squinted at what Sungyeol had picked up. “Yeol, you know that you just picked up weed killer, right?”

Sungyeol glanced down at his hands. “Oh! Shoot, why do we have that?” he exclaimed, as he dropped it. He picked up a bucket, some soap, a sponge, and some rags. “Well, I’ll be going now, hyung!” he said, trying to juggle all of the items he carried.

Sunggyu gave a small, amused smile. “Do you want some help with that?”

“No thanks, hyung! I’ll be fine.”

Sunggyu bit back chuckles as Sungyeol waddled back to his office, barely being able to see over the pile of cleaning supplies in his arms. As he disappeared into his office, shouts of disapproval and annoyance were muffled, but still audible.

“Aish, they’re noisy,” Sunggyu heard Sungjong exclaim.

“They are, aren’t they?” he agreed.

“Hyung!” Sungjong suddenly spoke up, taking out one of his headphones. “The weed-killer bottle opened and it’s spilled on your shoes!”

Surprised, he quickly glanced down to see that Sungjong was right.

“Ah, ! These were my new shoes, too! Damn you, Lee Sungyeol!”

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo had been scrubbing the walls for a good twenty minutes, now.

“Aish, this is so gross,” Sungyeol mumbled, dunking his rag into the bucket filled with water. “How did it even get this dirty in the first place?”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “You’re just unobservant.”

Sungyeol pouted and glared at him. “Yeah? Well you’re just too observant!”

“That is probably the worst insult I’ve heard in my entire existence.”

“Shut up, you!”

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and continued grinding his sponge onto the dingy walls.

“How could you not notice this?” he asked.

Sungyeol just shrugged. “I don’t know. I just… didn’t.”

“That’s a stupid answer.”

“Well, stupid questions deserve stupid answers, you .”

Sungyeol bent over to dip his rag in the water again, when a foot came in contact with his . Losing his balance, he fell over the bucket and knocked it over at the same time. He glared as he found himself drenched with dirty water as he sat in a puddle.

“What the hell?!” he nearly shrieked.

Myungsoo allowed a smirk to grace his face. “Sorry, I guess I didn’t see you when I stuck my foot out.”

“Seriously?! Maybe if you didn’t act so stupid, you would’ve seen me!”

Myungsoo smirked. “Stupid people should be treated with stupidity.”

When those words exited Myungsoo’s mouth, it hit Sungyeol hard. Their fiery staring contest seemed to last about two more minutes before Sungyeol narrowed his eyes.

“Why you…” he murmured.

 

Sunggyu stood up from his desk as he heard a loud shriek from outside of his office. His client’s eyes widened as she turned towards the doorway.

“Excuse me for a minute,” he said quietly.

His client only nodded as he rushed out the door. On his way out, he ran into Sungjong.

“Hyung! Did you hear that?”

“I most definitely did,” he replied.

“What was it?!”

“Looks like we’re about to find out,” he said, extremely cautious.

Slowly, they stalked to Sungyeol’s office door. Quickly, they threw the door open and gawked upon the scene.

“NOT SO STUPID ANYMORE, HUH?! PUNK!”

Sunggyu groaned and massaged his temples as he saw Sungyeol torturing Myungsoo by holding him in a wrestling pose.

“Ah, that hurts!” Myungsoo yelled.

“It should! Maybe next time you’ll think of who to call stupid!” the tall boy spat.

“Get off of me, you tall freak!”

“Sungyeol-hyung!” Sungjong exclaimed.

Upon instinct, the young boy wrestled his hyung off of Myungsoo, who was panting heavily.

“Let me strangle him!” Sungyeol cried, struggling against Sungjong’s firm grip.

“Hyung, that’s no way to treat a customer!” Sungjong exclaimed, his kind side shining through.

Sungyeol, who was obviously still extremely mad, managed to flip Sungjong over so that he sat on his stomach. Sungjong let out a girlish scream as he fell over. Sunggyu only watched in amusement.

“Jongie!” Sungyeol exclaimed, gripping his doengsaeng’s blazer. “You don’t understand! You don’t realize how much of a brat that Kim Myungsoo is!”

“Yah!” Myungsoo protested, “That ‘brat Kim Myungsoo’ is still here!”

“Hyung, he’s still a customer, and we treat all customers with respect!” Sungjong tried reasoning.

“Yeah,” Myungsoo agreed, “why don’t you listen to your girlfriend over there, you stupid doctor.”

Sunggyu facepalmed himself as the whole room froze. Sungyeol and Sungjong slowly turned their heads around to stare at Myungsoo.

“What did you just call me?” they both said icily at the same time.

“Um, a stupid and a girlfriend?” Myungsoo replied obliviously.

“Oh my gosh…” Sunggyu groaned.

This was about to get much, much worse.

Sunggyu could see why Myungsoo would call them such things though. Although Sungyeol was a bright person, his personality did make him look somewhat dimwitted. Not to mention, his lack of cleanliness, his choding personality and his lack of sharpness added a bit to that factor.

And as for Sungjong, he was just too pretty. Especially since that this year, he decided to grow out his hair, and bleach it till he was a white-blonde. He also had a twenty four inch waist and an S-Line, so Sunggyu could see why Myungsoo could say that.

He just didn’t see how Myungsoo was bold enough to say it.

Sungyeol and Sungjong both looked at Myungsoo like he was their prey. The two brought their heads together and began muttering deviously. Discreetly, Sunggyu inched his way towards Myungsoo and elbowed him.

“Ow!” Myungsoo hissed.

“Oh, sorry,” Sunggyu apologized in a strained whisper. “But I advise that you run immediately.”

He furrowed his eyebrows. “Why?”

“I don’t know if you realized, but our Sungjong is actually a boy.” Myungsoo’s eyes widened momentarily before Sunggyu continued. “And they may not look tough, but they know how to tie someone to a chair. They usually force them to drink something, and I think your safety is in jeopardy, considering the fact that Sungjong recently found out that we own weed-killer.”

“Oh… then, I should probably run, shouldn’t I?”

“That would be a very good idea,” Sunggyu agreed softly.

“Okay… Um, Sungyeol,” he spoke up.

Sungyeol whipped his head around, his eyes narrowed into a piercing glare.

“Well,” Myungsoo began. “It was nice attempting to clean everything in here, but that plan will obviously not work so… I’m leaving!”

The boy dashed off, leaving a dumbfounded Sungyeol and Sungjong.

“Yah!” Sungyeol shrieked. “Get back here, you !”

“He’s going to pay for what he called me!” Sungjong screamed, grabbing a nearby mop.

Sunggyu shook his heads as he watched his two co-workers run down the hall while bearing mops, dirty rags, and weed-killer. He heaved a heavy sigh as he returned to his office. Sitting back down, he smiled at his client.

“Sorry about that. So, what were we talking about?”


A/N: ... Soooo??? :D i'M BACK!!! yeah, i know, you didn't get an update and i'm EXTREMELY SORRY! I just finished another fic, and i still need to update many others. But don't worry, because this fic is actually on top of my priorities xD idk why, but infinite and myungyeol are like my drug now, it's not even funny.

yeah... myungsoo's kind of an insensitive human being in this chappie xD erm, yeah... pft lol he mistook sungjongie for a girl ^^ but wouldn't you, too if you saw this?

i swear, lee sungjong you will be the death of me. FANS ARE PROBABLY HUNTING ME DOWN WITH AN AXE RIGHT NOW!

Sungjong: Why are you blaming me?! It's your fault that you made Myungsoo take me as a girl!

Sungyeol: He calls me stupid way too much! Can't you make him use something less degrading? Like... Not-So-Smart-But-Still-Pretty-Smart?

Me: And what, change the title to 'Sungyeol the Not-As-Smart-But-Still-Pretty-Smart Love Doctor'?! I dun think so, yeol.

Myungsoo: Besides, it's mostly true.

*choding style slap*

P.S. : DID YOU SEE THE MYUNGYEOL INDIRECT COFFEE CUP KISS I PUT IN THERE! OMFG I MADE MYSELF FANGIRL JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

And also... did you realize that dongwoo and hoya haven't appeared yet ?! >8D dun worries, i'll give em an appearance eventually... (OR WILL I?! >:D)

lol, anyways, comment&subscribe for amazing infinite-ness, and i'll update more ^^ it's a great way to keep me motivated! anyways, we should probably leave now... B) Kay~!

Noodles - OUT!

Aish.... i need a life...