☆—April Fool's Day Special—☆

Sungyeol the Stupid Love Doctor

 


"Yah! Sungyeol-hyung!" Daeyeol shouted as he ran out the house. "You're going to be late for school!"

Bolting up from his bed, Sungyeol stared at the clock.

7:38.

"MY SWEET SHISUS, WHY DIDN'T THIS DARNED THING RING?!" he screamed, throwing the alarm clock out the window.

As he ran down the stairs, his mother asked, "What was that noise back there, Yeol?"

"I'll pay for the broken window later, umma!" he cried as he skidded out the door. "BYE~!"

Deciding against the obvious decision to take the bus, he began to sprint towards school, feeling like he was being chased by a pack of raging alien-beavers. Nearly out of breath, his vision began spotting and his chest felt tight.

Then finally, after what felt like a millenium, he reached the school gates and rushed inside. He took his customary seat in front of Myungsoo, who seemed like he was in a terrible mood that day.

"Yah, stupid-face," he called, flicking erasers at his head. "Make me food."

"We're in class! I can't just break the rules for some hungry cat!"

"YAH!" Myungsoo shouted. "I AM NOT A CAT!"

"What, are you on your man-period or something!? ONLY SUNGJONG GETS THOSE!" Sungyeol shrieked.

Sungjong pranced past their window, a trail of bunnies, deer, and rainbows following him.

"It's true~!" he sang as he galloped past.

"Whatever," Sungyeol spat, turning back around.

"Don't ignore me!" Myungsoo cried.

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"YAH! You're stupid! The only way you function is from people telling you what to do!"

"How dare you?!" Sungyeol gasped.

"How dare I?! How dare you be so idiotic!"

Sungyeol frowned, his eyes misty. "I hate you!" he shouted. "You're always calling me stupid and it makes me feel bad in here!" he cried, placing his hand over his heart. "I hope I never see you again!"

Sungyeol shoved his face into his arm, grabbing his bag and bolting out the door.

"Sungyeol, wait!" Myungsoo cried, feeling guilty. "No, what did I do?!"

He ran from the classroom in a rush, passing the blur of students and teachers quickly. He was only looking for one person --

Lee Sungyeol.

He exited the school in a frenzy, looking left and right for the tall boy. Finally, he spotted the boy running across the street.

His eyes widened in terror.

"SUNGYEOL!" he shrieked towards the choding.

But he was too late as a car came up and smashed into Sungyeol's body. Myungsoo let out a horror-filled cry as he ran towards the still, bleeding body in the middle of the street. He collapsed onto his knees next to his body.

"Sungyeol!" he cried. Turning his head, he glared at the driver. "You! What's your name?!"

"Ch-Chunji..." the boy quivered.

Myungsoo threw his phone at the frightened boy. "Don't just stand there! TEXT THE PARAMEDICS!"

The boy caught the phone with shaking hands and nodded worriedly. His fingers flew over the keyboard as he texted the paramedics, pouring all of his urgency into the letters he was typing out.

"Sungyeol..." Myungsoo's voice shook, "it's going to be okay, alright? You're going to be fine."

Sungyeol looked up at him with bloody lips and tried at a smile. "Don't keep your hopes up, Myung. I'm slipping away."

"No... no, you're not!" he cried, tears slipping through his eyes. "You're not slipping away, and you're not leaving me! I was going to confess to you in, like, three more chapters, dammit!"

Sungyeol smiled wearily. "Silly Myungie... you've told the readers. Now Quinnie-authornim will have to rearrange the plot because of you."

"Why can't she rearrange the plot now?!" he cried. "Why not change the plot when you're about to die?!"

"Where the hell are the paramedics?! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO TYPE THEIR ARRIVAL, AUTHORNIM?!"

Sungyeol leaned upwards and whispered something into Myungsoo's ear. The boy sobbed harder as Sungyeol spoke. Then, with his last amount of strength, he gently placed his lips on his. Then, he fell into Myungsoo's lap.

He turned his head towards the 'Sungyeol the Stupid Love Doctor' readers and whispered --

"...happy April Fool's Day, subscribers..."

And he was gone.


...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

So tell me, how long did it take for you guys to figure out this was an April Fools Day joke?

XD

lol, not to worry -- the REAL chapter is almost finished! [i just couldn't help myself]

it'll be up and ready to read before you know it!

Myung: tch, stupid author-nim.

Yeol: Yeah! she killed me!

Me: well, didn't I already threaten you with that in, like, the a/n of chapters 5&6?

myungyeol: *checks chapters* yeah... yeah you did.

Me: what idiots. OH WELL! See you later, subbies~!!!

QUINNIE -- OUT!