A Stupid Coffee Addict

Sungyeol the Stupid Love Doctor

The next day at lunch, Sungyeol plopped down at his table, an ecstatic grin on his face.

“What’s up with you?” Sunggyu asked.

He just managed a high pitched giggle and waved a table near them.

“Ji-Eun-ah!” he cried. “Come here for a moment!”

Smiling at his enthusiasm, she politely excused herself from her friends and skipped over.

“Wow, Sungyeol,” she grinned, “you seem completely happy.”

He smiled even wider, “That’s because I have a surprise for you, Ji-Eun!”

She pouted and smacked his shoulder. “Yah! You know that I hate being called that! Call me what everyone else calls me!” she demanded.

He sighed dramatically. “Fine, IU,” he said emotionlessly. “Anyways – as I was saying before you yelled at me – I have a big surprise!”

“What’s this surprise?” she asked.

“I had a client yesterday, and this guy named Kim Myungsoo said that he’s had the biggest crush on you for decades!”

“Did he really say that?” asked Sunggyu.

 “Well… maybe I exaggerated a little bit, but the point is – IU’s got a secret admirer!”

Sungjong rolled his eyes as he sat down with his tray. “Tell me something new, Sungyeol-hyung.”

Sungyeol glared at him. “Well, it’s not every day that her secret admirer is Kim Myungsoo, is it?!”

“Who the hell is he?” Sunggyu asked, his eyes only on his food.

“Some handsome guy that was one of your appointments that Sungyeol got,” Sungjong replied.

“Oh, okay. What’s the big deal?” IU asked with annoyance.

“Well, don’t you want to meet him?!” Sungyeol asked.

“Not really. Myungsoo’s annoying. He always blabs on and on about this person he likes,” she droned.

Sungyeol squinted at her. “How would you know? You don’t even notice him.”

She blinked in surprise and smiled. “I-I mean, that’s what some of my friends have told me. After all, I’ve got no clue what Myungsoo even looks like! Duh!”

Sungyeol blinked. “Oh, right. So… you’ve at least noticed him?”

She shrugged. “Not really. I’ve only heard about him.”

He smiled anyways. “Well, I’m sure Myungsoo would be glad to hear that. He’s having a follow-up appointment after school today.”

Sungjong glanced at him in surprise. “But today is your day off, hyung!”

He smiled. “I know, but Myungsoo insisted.”

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. “He insisted or you did? I know you like helping people with these kinds of problems, Yeol.”

 He grinned bashfully. “Well, I sort of convinced him to do it. But it’s just so… cute!” he said excitedly. “I love helping boys with one-sided love stories.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “You know Sungyeol, I don’t think you qualify for a love doctor anymore.”

His eyes widened. “What? Why? What’s wrong with me?!”

Sunggyu smirked and began counting the reasons on his fingers. “Well, let’s see… you have a mindset of a sixth grade boy so you’re not always mature during appointments, you’re not that responsible and always end up losing your appointment book, you’re tall so you scare smaller girls, and you don’t even have a love life of your own.”

Sungyeol pouted. “Hey, I used to have a love life!”

Sungjong spit out his milk, laughing. “Hyung, I’m not sure if experimenting while drunk at a New Year’s party can count as a relationship.”

“Well, I kissed him, and that’s all that counts!”

IU rolled her eyes with a grin on her face. “Just keep telling yourself that, Sungyeol. I’m going back to my table now.”

Sungjong waved as she left. “Bye, Ji-Eunnie!”

“IU!” she cried as she walked away.

She left the table, and Sunggyu turned to face him and raised an eyebrow. “So, you’re saying that if I kissed you right now, we’d be in a relationship.”

“Don’t you dare, Gyu,” he threatened.

Sunggyu puckered his lips playfully as made smooching noises as he came closer to Sungyeol’s face.

“Ah, stop it!” Sungyeol practically shrieked. “Aniyo, stop! I don’t want to kiss you!”

He only laughed and returned to his food. “You’re so immature, Yeol.”

Sungyeol smacked his arm when he felt a nudge on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Myungsoo. The boy was still harboring a lollipop in his mouth with the same emotionless face.

“Myungsoo! O-Oh, hi! Why are you here? Are follow-up appointment isn’t until after school!”

“I’m not here to talk about the appointment,” he mumbled, the lollipop muffling his words.

“Then… what do you want?” Sungyeol asked.

By now, Sunggyu and Sungjong stared up as well.

Myungsoo smirked. “Did you use the toilet recently?”

Sungyeol turned bright red. “W-What?! Why are you bringing this up?”

His cocky smile grew wider. “You’ve got toilet paper hanging out of your pants.”

“What?! I-I… WHY’D YOU SAY IT OUTLOUD, YOU !” he cried, covering his with his hands.

Sunggyu and Sungjong were convulsing through fits of laughter.

Myungsoo just shrugged. “I just thought that it made you look stupid, that’s all.”

He shrugged nonchalantly. Sungyeol clenched his fist as Sungjong and Sunggyu were practically choking on their own saliva.

“Shut up,” he muttered as his face began to glow bright red.

“Ah, that guy is seriously funny!” Sunggyu snorted.

Sungyeol scrunched his nose and grimaced in distaste. “He annoys me.”

Sungjong giggled. “But it’s hilarious!”

“Is not! s!” Sungyeol countered back.

“Aish, such a choding,” Sunggyu laughed.

“Shut up!”

“Who’s shutting what up?” a particularly greasy voice said as he sat down.

Sunggyu turned to his boyfriend. “Woohyun-ah! I thought you said you were tutoring someone today!” He gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Sungjong turned to Sungyeol and gagged.

“Yah, don’t be like that,” Woohyun said to Sungjong, attempting to be cute.

Sungjong only pouted and threw his lemon candy at him. “Yah! I’m the one who does aegyo, not you!”

Sungyeol guffawed. “Nam Woohyun, you are seriously a jar of grease.”

He slung an arm around Sunggyu. “Well, at least this jar of grease has a loving weasel!”

Sunggyu glared at him. “Yah, a weasel!? I thought I told you not to call me that in public!”

“But I got called a jar of grease!”

 

By the time the day ended, Sungyeol was mentally and physically drained. He wasn’t even sure if he wanted to see Myungsoo anymore. He dragged himself through the Love Hospital’s doorway.

“Hyung,” Sungjong chided, “you should really take the day off like you said you would. Working too much isn’t good for your health.”

Sungyeol shrugged. I want to help Myungsoo. Besides, it’ll be fun,” he concluded weakly.

Sungjong only raised an eyebrow and kept playing on his laptop. Sungyeol just sauntered to his office and opened the door.

And then his energy just seemed to be replenished, because there on his desk was a big, hot, steaming cup of Americano coffee.

He nearly screamed in joy and hurriedly sat in his desk.

“It’s so beautiful,” he whispered to himself.

“What’s beautiful?” a voice interrupted.

“The coffee,” Sungyeol whispered, not caring who had intruded his office.

Smirking, Myungsoo walked over and sat down in the chair in front of him. “Is coffee really so beautiful?”

“Ah, Myungsoo!” Sungyeol said, suddenly jerking his head up. “I didn’t know that you were here! I-I… how long did you watch me?!”

“Not long – I just got here,” he said casually.

“Okay then… now, shall we continue our appointment?”

“Isn’t that why I’m here?”

Sungyeol shrugged. “True, that. Now, tell what you thought about yesterday after our appointment.”

“Do you want me to be honest?” he asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.

“That’s all up to you.”

“Okay – then in all honesty, I was thinking about how you never noticed that you had a weird brown stain on the of your pants.”

“What?! That’s all you thought about?! What about Ji-Eun?!”

“Hm? Well, yeah, I guess I thought about her, too.”

Sungyeol sighed in frustration. “Let’s try this again. Now, do you–”

“Do you have any lollipops?”

“Don’t interrupt me! And no, we don’t have lollipops.”

He frowned. “Why not? You should send your clients off with a lollipop as a reward.”

Sungyeol blinked. Myungsoo had actually brought up a good point.

“And,” Myungsoo added, “you should really decorate the interior so that it looks more inviting. Sure, you might have a friendly personality, but people will still be nervous if they don’t find the environment welcoming.”

Sungyeol squinted at him. “What are you, an interior designer? Why would you know all this stuff?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I just feel like helping you out.”

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow. “Really…? Well, what do you want to do, then? Have an office-makeover?”

“If you feel like it.”

Sungyeol glanced around his room. His shelves were dusty and piled with books that he’d never touched before. His desk was always cluttered and messy. His client chair was getting worn down. Now that he thought about it, his office did seem somewhat unwelcoming.

“I guess you’re right,” Sungyeol admitted.

“I am,” Myungsoo agreed. “And frankly, your interior looks almost as stupid as you.”

Sungyeol pouted. “Then what do you suggest? I hardly even know you, why should I listen to you?!”

He rolled his eyes. “I know you think I’m good looking and cool.”

“No,” he scoffed. “I think you’re extremely annoying and ugly!”

He raised an amused eyebrow. “You know, you don’t talk that quietly to Seungyeon in class, and I hear every word.”

“Well, you’re sort of attractive, and your image is cool,” Sungyeol rephrased. “But now that I’ve met you, you’re annoying.”

“But I don’t like it when people think I’m like that,” he said, a soft fire in his eyes.

“Well, then convince me that you’re not annoying, and maybe I’ll continue helping you with your love story.”

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. “I’ll help you redecorate,” he offered.

Sungyeol’s ears perked up. “Would you, really?”

Myungsoo just shrugged. “Why don’t we just get it over with right now?”

“Now? As in… now?!”

“Yeah. Isn’t it your day off?” he asked. “People think I have special privileges since the great love doctor Sungyeol is only seeing me.”

Sungyeol pouted. “You actually have a good point. I’ve declined four people already, and if they knew that I was seeing you, they’d complain to Sunggyu…”

“So, I guess that settles it.”

“What’s settled?”

“I’m going to help you redecorate your stupid looking interior… and get you a jar of lollipops.”

Sungyeol snorted. “What is it with you and lollipops?! Are lollipops some sort of you have, or something?”

“Do you want to find out?” he asked darkly with a smirk on his face.

Immediately frowning, Sungyeol picked up his planner and threw it at Myungsoo, who dodged it easily.

“You’re gross! Let’s just get this whole decorating thing over with, .”

Myungsoo smirked as he reached into his pocket for yet another lollipop. “At least I’m an who doesn’t have toilet paper hanging out,” he mocked.

“YAH!”

Myungsoo looked more amused than scared by Sungyeol’s sudden outburst. Suddenly, he reached down for the coffee mug. To Sungyeol’s horror, he brought it up to his face and sniffed it.

“This is Americano, right?” he asked.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT!” Sungyeol shrieked, practically leaping over his desk to pry Myungsoo’s hands off of his precious coffee.

Myungsoo had a surprised look that he himself didn’t realize he was capable of.

Sungyeol glared at him as he grabbed a tissue and wiped the handle.

“What are you doing?” Myungsoo asked.

“Obviously, I’m cleansing my baby of your poisoned fingers. What if my Americano is poisoned by your sticky lollipop fingers?!”

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes. “Oh gosh, I never knew you were a stupid coffee addict.”

Sungyeol harrumphed and took a sip of his coffee. Almost instantly, the anger in his eyes melted and was replaced by a shining happiness that only coffee could bring him.

“This is so amazing!” he swooned. “I have to go thank Sungjong for making this!”

He placed the coffee on the table and raced out the door to find Sungjong.

“Oh? Hyung, have you finished your appointment with Myung–”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Sungyeol yelled happily as he squeezed Sungjong in a bone-crushing hug.

“You’re welcome?” Sungjong said, questioning his hyung. “May I ask what you’re thanking me for?”

Sungyeol chuckled at his doengsaeng’s adorable confusion and tapped his nose. “For the coffee, silly! Thanks a bunch, Jongie! To repay you, I’ll take you shopping this week-end!”

Sungjong’s eyes brightened. “Okay!”

Sungyeol grinned his rare one hundred watt smile. “No problem, Sungjongie! It’s the least I can do to thank you for the amazing coffee you made!”

He hugged him warmly once more and made his way back to his office. He froze in the doorway.

Myungsoo was standing with the coffee mug in his hands. he brought it to his lips in curiosity and sipped it.

As he spotted Sungyeol, he raised an eyebrow. “Is it really that good?”

“GIVE ME THE COFFEE, BASTARD!”

 

“Aish, he’s going crazy,” Sungjong muttered to himself as he closed his laptop.

“Who’s going crazy?” Sunggyu asked as he exited his office.

“Sungyeol-hyung. He loves his coffee so much that he’s taking me shopping this weekend.”

Their boss raised an eyebrow. “Was the coffee you made really that good?”

Sungjong blinked. “That’s the confusing part. Since today was his day off, I didn’t make him any coffee.”

“Then who…?”

“I don’t know, but as long as I get a shopping spree, I don’t really care.”


A/N: A-Yo, whattup?! Noodle, here! But honestly, if you want to send me anything, just call me Quinnie. It ain't ma real name, but it's a nickname xD How do you myungyeol shippers like it so far?! I personally love cute fluffy comedies like this! you guys know Ji-Eun -

Ji-Eun: "It's IU you stupid author!!!"

Ugh, you guys know IU, right?

IU.png

 

That's her! Don't worry, she won't be playing too big of a part (OR WILL SHE?! >:D)

Y'all like Yeollie's adorable coffee addiction? (; I personally think it's one of the cutest things on earth.

tumblr_mafhs0084O1qanlnzo1_500.gif

OMG YEOL! anyways, WHO DO YOU THINK MADE THE COFFEE ouo (lol even i don't know yet...) OR DO I?! >:D 

lol, everything in future chappies is for ME to know, and for you LOVELY SUBBIES, to find out xD anyways, subscribe&comment, if it suits your feels^^ anyways, i'll be leaving first ^u^

Noodles - OUT

Sungyeol: "Wow, I'm so handsome in the gif, i think i'm gonna die."

Myungsoo: "Idiot, you just look stupid."

Sungyeol: >:|

(lol, prepare for meaningless convos at the end of chappies ^^ not all, but prepare yourself... xD)