Stronger part 7

Dark Side

Sunggyu sat on the edge of his bed, arms crossed, as he watched Woohyun take his clothes out of Sunggyu’s closet and place them in a duffel bag. Woohyun paused to glance at Sunggyu, who immediately looked away, pouting.

“Hyung…” Woohyun sighed and sat down beside the older male.

“Don’t talk to me.” Sunggyu grumbled.

“I know you don’t want me to go, but—.”

“Of course I don’t want you to go!” Sunggyu blurted out, turning to face Woohyun. “It’s dangerous!”

“Hyung, I’ve done this before…plus I face off against dangerous monsters on a daily basis…” Woohyun explained.

Sunggyu snorted. “Fine go then! You can handle it all so go!” He stood up, turning away. “Go…and just leave me here.” Woohyun got up as well, grabbing onto Sunggyu’s arm. Sunggyu resisted, but not until he was completely turned around, facing Woohyun.

“Hyung…” Woohyun studied Sunggyu’s face for a moment. “I don’t want to go either.”

“Then don’t go!”

“I have to!” Woohyun exclaimed. “Hyung you were right when you said that I depend on you too much! If something happens to you…I…” Woohyun bit his lip, and shook his head. “I wouldn’t be able to handle it…”

“But—.”

“I can’t support you if I’m like this…if I’m this weak.”

Sunggyu hesitantly reached out to cup Woohyun’s cheek. “You’re not weak.”

Woohyun looked up. “I have to be stronger….I want to be stronger…for you.” Sunggyu sighed and then wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s neck.

“Hyung?”

“I get it…” Sunggyu murmured, letting go of Woohyun. He forced a smile and patted the younger male on the shoulder “Besides it only a week right?” Woohyun’s bottom lip quivered and he looked like he was about to cry. “C’mon…” Sunggyu chuckled softly and Woohyun’s hair. “You’re not supposed to cry when you’re the one who’s leaving.” Woohyun immediately wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s waist.

“I won’t leave you alone hyung.” Woohyun said.

“What?” Sunggyu blinked, pulling away from the other slightly so he could see his face. “But—.”

“I’ll come back a stronger person.” Woohyun stated, his eyes full of determination. “Someone who you can depend on, and be proud to love.”

“Stupid…” Sunggyu’s voice became shaky. “I don’t care about any of that stuff…”

“I know.” Woohyun smiled, and then glanced at the digital clock on the night stand.

“Don’t you have to go soon?” Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun turned to Sunggyu with a suggestive smirk. “I still have some time.”

Sunggyu gave him an annoyed look. “Nam Woohyun you idiot. I told you before we can’t—.” He was cut off when Woohyun kissed him softly on the lips.

“I love you hyung.” Woohyun whispered against Sunggyu’s skin. Sunggyu immediately slammed the door shut and locked it, before grabbing Woohyun and pushing him down on the bed. Woohyun wore an excited smile, as Sunggyu crawled on top of him.

“Stop smiling stupid…” Sunggyu sighed, as he sent light kisses across Woohyun’s jaw line.

“I can’t help it.” Woohyun cupped Sunggyu’s cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. “I just love you so much.” Sunggyu couldn’t help but smile, as they’re lips came together again.

“Hyung…” Woohyun suddenly grabbed Sunggyu’s wrists, so that he could flip their positions, and he could be on top. Sunggyu moaned softly, as Woohyun kissed his neck, and his tongue brush across his skin in an aggressive manner.

“W-What’re you doing?” Sunggyu blushed. “You’re going to leave a mark…”

“That’s what I want…” Woohyun murmured, as he tugged at the collar of Sunggyu’s shirt, to expose his skin. “I want everyone else to know you’re mine, so they won’t even think of touching you while I’m gone.”

“But doesn’t everyone already think that anyways?” Sunggyu sighed. “I mean you’ve pretty much been broadcasting that to the world since we met.”

“But now it’s true.” Woohyun smiled. “You really are mine.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s neck.

“You guess?” Woohyun pouted.

Sunggyu grinned and pushed Woohyun off him. “You should go. Didn’t you say you were going to meet Sungyeol at sunset? It’s already getting late.”

“But hyung…” Woohyun rested a hand on Sunggyu’s thigh.

“But what? You promised him.” Sunggyu sighed.

“But we didn’t even get to do anything yet.” Woohyun frowned.

“What do you mean we didn’t get to do anything?!” Sunggyu shoved Woohyun off the bed.

“Hyung…” Woohyun sat on the ground and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

“You think that’ll work on me?” Sunggyu glared at him. Woohyun pouted and looked down. “F-Fine come here already.” Sunggyu gave in, and Woohyun immediately jumped on him, and attacked him with kisses.

“W-Wait…” Sunggyu felt Woohyun’s hand sliding up his shirt. “W-Woohyun, you really have to go soon. We can’t—.”

“Just a little more hyung.” Woohyun breathed in his ear. Sunggyu was about to allow it, when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

“Sunggyu is Woohyunnie still here?” They heard Mrs. Kim call. Woohyun immediately got off Sunggyu, and straightened his shirt for him. They hastily smoothed down the crumpled comforter on Sunggyu’s bed.

“Y-Yeah, we’re in here.” Sunggyu unlocked the door, to let his mother in. Mrs. Kim paused at the door and looked at Sunggyu for a second. Sunggyu bit his lip nervously, hoping his mother wouldn’t ask what they were doing with the door locked. Instead she smiled warmly at him and walked past him into the room.

Sunggyu breathed a sigh of relief, but Woohyun’s heart dropped. He immediately realized why she had stopped to look at Sunggyu, or to be more specific the hickey on his neck.

“Um…” Woohyun looked at her nervously. “I-I’m sorry…”

But she didn’t say anything about it and instead pulled Woohyun in for a hug.

“Come back soon ok?” She released him and looked him in the eye, expression kind. “My second son.”

"Umma..." Woohyun's eyes sparkled.

"Oh and when you come back...." Mrs. Kim turned to Sunggyu. "I want you two out of my house."

Sunggyu frowned. "W-What?"

Mrs. Kim shot him a dry look. "Yah, I don't mind if my son has a life, I just don't want you to being doing it in my house. So after Woohyunnie comes back, we're finding you two your own place."

Sunggyu blushed. "W-Wait, but mom--."

"No buts." Mrs. Kim snapped. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this! For a handsome prince to sweep my Gyu off his feet, and take him away, to a magical castle, where he can be taken care of and live happily ever after!"

"What are you even talking about?" Sunggyu sighed, as Woohyun chuckled. "Why a handsome prince? You never thought I would like a guy!"

"Well that's true..." Mrs. Kim nodded. "But it would be weird if I said handsome princess, wouldn't it?"

♦♦♦

Sunggyu drove Woohyun to the foot of the mountains, where Sungyeol and Myungsoo were already waiting. They got out and approached the other two.

“Are you ready to go?” Woohyun asked Sungyeol.

Sungyeol momentarily glanced at Myungsoo, then turned to Woohyun and nodded. Suddenly Myungsoo grabbed onto Sungyeol and refused to let go.

“Yah! W-What’re you doing?!” Sungyeol gasped, attempting to shove him off. Eventually Myungsoo released the flustered choding, but not before giving him a quick peck on the cheek. “M-Myungsoo!” Sungyeol blushed and quickly checked to see if Sunggyu and Woohyun had seen. “W-We’re not like that….h-he’s just….” Sungyeol tried to explain. Woohyun and Sunggyu exchanged amused glances but didn’t say anything.

“I guess we should go then.” Woohyun announced, as he loaded his duffle bag on his shoulder. He sent Sunggyu one more warm smile before walking towards the steps with Sungyeol following behind.

“Woohyun, wait.” Woohyun turned around after hearing Sunggyu’s voice.

“Hyung—?” Sunggyu suddenly hugged him tightly. He didn’t say anything, even after releasing Woohyun. He just stood there, with a proud smile. Woohyun bit his lip and quickly turned around, scared he wouldn’t be able to leave if he caught one more glimpse of Sunggyu’s face.

Sungyeol watched them with a confused expression, while Myungsoo didn’t seem the least bit surprised.

“L-Let’s go.” Woohyun told Sungyeol.

“Ah ok!” Sungyeol nodded, and after giving Myungsoo one more quick hug, he followed after the shorter man.

“Get stronger Sungyeol!” Sunggyu called after them. “You can do it!”

Sungyeol grinned and sent him a thumbs up. “Thanks Sunggyu hyung!” He turned to Woohyun who wasn’t saying anything and just continued walking. “Hyung, why aren’t you waving? Sunggyu hyung’s waving to you.” Woohyun swallowed and patted Sungyeol’s shoulder.

“It’s just a week.” Woohyun stated his expression as serious as could be.

“Yeah.” Sungyeol replied, but he had a feeling that Woohyun was saying those words more to himself than anyone else.

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

Sorry I haven't updated in a while...and I only gave you this short chapter T-T

But thank you for subscribing and commenting! I really do read your comments you guys! Sorry I don't reply though OTL