Stronger part 4

Dark Side

“Woohyun,” Sunggyu nudged the sleeping body lying on the couch. “Wake up…”

Woohyun groaned and opened his eyes slightly, to look up at Sunggyu. “Hyung…you’re actually up before me?”

“Wow…I never noticed how different you look without the bb cream and all that stuff…”

Woohyun immediately covered his face with his blanket. “T-That’s why I usually wake up early to—.”

“Stupid…” Sunggyu pulled Woohyun’s blanket off his face, and leaned in to whisper in Woohyun’s ear. “I think you look better like this.”

Woohyun shoved Sunggyu away, and lay back down, with his back turned to Sunggyu, burying himself in his blanket.

Sunggyu frowned. “Ya! What was that for?”

“Don’t say things like that to me so early in the morning…” Woohyun replied, his voice muffled by his blanket. “I can’t handle it…”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sunggyu asked and shook Woohyun’s blanket wrapped self. “Get up…Woohyun!”

“No…”

“Mom is going to have her book club meeting in here in fifteen minutes.”

“So?” Woohyun mumbled. “The nice ahjummas won’t mind if I sleep here…”

Sunggyu sighed. “I’ll let you sleep in my bed.”

Woohyun immediately popped up, with a determined expression. “Let’s go.”

♦♦♦                                  

Mrs. Kim passed them as they headed upstairs.

“Ah Woohyunnie you’re awake?”

“Morning Umma~” Woohyun greeted cutely, as Mrs. Kim patted his head.

“Where’re you going?” She asked. “I wanted you to meet my friends!”

“Don’t parade him around like a show dog to those ahjummas!” Sunggyu scolded.

Mrs. Kim pouted. “Aw I wasn’t going to do that Gyu~”

“We’ll be in my room…” Sunggyu sighed and tugged on Woohyun’s arm.

“Sorry Umma! Maybe I can meet them next time!” Woohyun waved as Sunggyu dragged him into his room and shut the door.

“So what’re we going to do?” Woohyun asked excitedly, as he watched Sunggyu climb into bed and pick up a book that was on his nightstand.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m going to read.” Sunggyu said, and opened up his book.

Woohyun pouted and walked into the bathroom. Sunggyu put his book down, wondering what Woohyun was up to. A few minutes later, Woohyun reappeared, and walked towards Sunggyu’s bed. He grabbed Sunggyu’s book and tossed it away.

“What’re you doing?” Sunggyu yelled. “I was reading that!” Woohyun jumped on the bed and lay on top of Sunggyu, smiling at him.

“I want to do something together with hyung~”

Sunggyu could smell Woohyun’s fresh, clean, minty breath, and figured he must have gone in the bathroom earlier to brush his teeth. “If I knew you were going to be annoying, I would have just let you suffer the wrath of the book club ahjummas…”

“At least the book club ahjummas would have paid attention to me…” Woohyun got off Sunggyu, and moved to the edge of the bed. He crossed his arms and pouted. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“You think that’s going to work on me?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Woohyun replied, staring at the wall, still acting grumpy.

“I’m not going to fall for it.” Sunggyu stated and sat up.

“Whatever you say…”

Sunggyu groaned and scooted closer to Woohyun. “Woohyun, stop it…”

“Stop what?” Woohyun shrugged. “I’m not doing anything.”

“Stop being like this…” Sunggyu warned, and leaned in, his voice low. “…Unless you want to get a punishment.”

Woohyun didn’t think Sunggyu meant “punishment” in a erted way, but he still couldn’t help, but think of it that way. Either way, he really wanted to know what this “punishment” was.

“Hm this is boring…” Woohyun lied, hoping to push Sunggyu. He put on an uninterested expression and inspected his cuticles. “Maybe I’ll go downstairs and hang out with the book club ahjummas?”

Sunggyu wanted to laugh, looking at Woohyun, trying to act nonchalant, with his messy bed hair, and cutesy pink flannel pajamas, that Sun Hee had made for him.

“You do that.”

Woohyun pouted slightly bothered by the fact that Sunggyu wasn’t buying into it. “W-Well maybe I will!”

“Ok then…” Sunggyu grinned, wondering if Woohyun was always this adorable.

“It’s probably more interesting than being here with hyung.” Woohyun tried, clearly not budging from where he was sitting.

Sunggyu leaned in and asked in a low, husky voice. “Is that so?”

“Y-Yeah! Ahjummas are more interesting than hyung!” Woohyun stammered, attempting to keep his cool. “E-Everyone is more interesting than hyung!”

“Do you really think that?” Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s waist from behind, and rested his chin on Woohyun’s shoulder.

“W-What are you doing?” Woohyun blushed.

“You’re being very bad Woohyunnie…” Sunggyu breathed in Woohyun’s ear.

“L-Let me go…” Woohyun clenched his fists as he struggled to control himself from pushing Sunggyu down and attacking him right there and then.

“It’s almost like you want me to punish you…”

“S-Stop it hyung!” Woohyun tried to push him away, but Sunggyu grabbed his wrists and pinned him down on the bed. “W-What’re you doing?”

Sunggyu himself didn’t really know himself what exactly he was doing, but he just couldn’t resist how cute Woohyun was being.

 “It’s your punishment…” Sunggyu tenderly ran his fingers down Woohyun’s neck, eventually reaching the collar of Woohyun’s pajama shirt. He the buttons for a moment as if deciding what he should do with them. Woohyun breathed, just staring up into the other’s eyes, waiting for Sunggyu to do whatever it was he intended to do. Sunggyu matched Woohyun’s gaze for a moment, before he started to Woohyun’s shirt.

“H-Hyung…” Woohyun blushed, as Sunggyu leaned in, his lips on Woohyun’s neck. “W-Why are you doing this?”

“I already told you…” Sunggyu placed light kisses down Woohyun’s neck. “I’m punishing you…”

“S-Stop it hyung…” Woohyun whined, as he felt Sunggyu’s tongue brush across his skin. “T-This is weird hyung!”

Woohyun pushed Sunggyu off in a frenzied manner.

Sunggyu frowned. “Y-You do things like that to me all the time, but when I do it to you it’s weird?”

Woohyun blushed and covered his neck. “I-I never went that far!”

“T-That’s because….its your fault!” Sunggyu accused, feeling embarrassed, as the realization of what he just did set in.

“My fault?!”

“Y-Yeah!” Sunggyu exclaimed. “You were practically begging me to do something!”

“W-What?” Woohyun gasped, panicking that Sunggyu could tell. “N-No I wasn’t!”

“Yes you were!” Sunggyu retorted. “Don’t you remember what you told me the other night?!”

Woohyun eyed the carpet silently, attempting to ignore the question. “Ya! Answer me!” Sunggyu poked Woohyun’s arm.

“I-I don’t remember anything! I-I was drunk and was just blurting out random things!” Woohyun lied.

Sunggyu stared at him in amazement. “Wow…you are just…such a bad liar.”

Woohyun was about to protest, when Sunggyu got up. “Whatever…I’m going to take a shower.”

After he shut the bathroom door, Woohyun collapsed face first into Sunggyu’s pillow, and silently screamed. He sat up and hit himself on the head continuously with the pillow.

“Stop it! Stop thinking of bad things!” Woohyun blushed, as a less than wholesome scenario of Sunggyu punishing him for being naughty, played over and over in his head. “Argh! I am a straight man!” He told himself, and then reminded himself of what he had thought about the other day. That Sunggyu was a man like him, and therefore they had the same parts. “That’s it!” Woohyun thought, as he heard the shower tap turn on. “If I see…that…then I won’t be attracted to hyung anymore!” He rushed to the bathroom and practically kicked down the door. “Hyung!”

Sunggyu peeked his head out from behind the shower curtain. “What are you doing?!”

“Hyung let me see it!” Woohyun tugged at the shower curtain.

“What are you talking about?!” Sunggyu tried to push him away while still holding on to the shower curtain. “Stop it!”

“Ok I will! But first let me see it!” Woohyun pleaded.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but get the hell out!” Sunggyu held on tight to the shower curtain. “Ya! Where do you think you’re going?!” Sunggyu panicked when Woohyun stepped into the tub, still gripping onto the shower curtain.

“Hyung…please….” Woohyun inched closer, not even blinking as the faucet streamed hot water all over his opened shirt, soaking his bare chest. “If I just see it—.”

“N-No! Get out right now!” Sunggyu demanded, hesitantly backing up. “W-Woohyun I’m warning you…” He felt his back touch the cold tile wall as he covered his lower half protectively with the shower curtain. “What the hell is wrong with you? Just a minute ago you said I was going too far! What about this huh? Isn’t this way too far?!”

“You don’t get it hyung! If I see your—!” Woohyun pulled at the shower curtain too roughly, that it flew off its hinges and landed on the tiled floor. Before Woohyun could do or see anything, Sunggyu pushed him up against the opposite end of the shower, and grabbed his chin tipping it upwards. “H-Hyung w-what—?”

“D-Don’t you dare look down!” Sunggyu commanded, only to realize that the position they were in now, was much worse than Woohyun seeing him .

Woohyun struggled so hard to suppress himself, but with his thin, pajama pants, that had already been soaked from the hot water and Sunggyu unintentionally rubbing up against him because of the water splashing on his back, it wasn’t easy.

“H-Hyung…” Woohyun moaned, as Sunggyu’s thigh pressed against his crotch.

“S-Sorry…” Sunggyu attempted to change his position and back off, but Woohyun grabbed onto his hips and pulled him closer. Sunggyu shuddered slightly at the warm touch on his bare skin. He immediately blushed and glanced at Woohyun’s face to check if the younger male had noticed the embarrassing reaction he just had. Woohyun was gazing right at him, with a look in his eyes that Sunggyu was beginning to recognize as dangerous. “W-Woohyun—.”

Suddenly, Woohyun shoved him against the adjacent wall, cupping Sunggyu’s cheek.

“Damn it…stop being like this hyung…” Woohyun breathed in Sunggyu’s ear, sliding his free hand down Sunggyu’s back, groping his . Sunggyu gasped rather loudly, his cheeks flushing. He tried to cover his face to hide his embarrassment, but Woohyun grabbed his wrists and pinned them against the wall.

“L-Let go.” Sunggyu stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

“Look at me hyung.”

“N-No! G-Get away from me stupid!”

“How can you be so hot and so cute at the same time?” Woohyun whined. “Its not fair hyung…how am I supposed to control myself?”

 “N-No I’m not…” Sunggyu blushed, watching Woohyun bite his lip. “S-Stop doing that…”

“Stop doing what?” Woohyun asked, genuinely oblivious.

“Ugh you idiot, you know what I’m talking about!” Sunggyu groaned, helplessly, as Woohyun blinked cutely at him. “D-Damn it.” Sunggyu cursed, slipping his wrists out of Woohyun’s grip, and cupping Woohyun’s face.

“H-Hyung—.”

Sunggyu pressed his lips to Woohyun’s, kissing him softly. He pulled apart almost immediately, too embarrassed, but Woohyun wasn’t done yet. He grabbed onto Sunggyu’s waist, capturing his lips once again in an almost animalistic way. Woohyun pressed his body even closer to Sunggyu’s, as he Sunggyu’s bottom lip teasingly. Sunggyu tried to open his mouth to protest, but Woohyun just used it as an opportunity for his tongue to enter Sunggyu’s mouth. Sunggyu lost his reasoning, at that point, and tugged at Woohyun’s soaked PJ shirt, pulling it off, and tossing it to the ground. He wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s neck, deepening the kiss.

“W-Woohyun…” Sunggyu’s words came out as nothing more than a whisper on Woohyun’s lips. “We shouldn’t…”

“Hyung…” Woohyun backed away slightly to look him straight in the eyes. “I love you.”

Sunggyu froze, and without thinking, pushed the other away. He hurriedly grabbed for his towel, and stepped out of the tub.

Woohyun blinked, confused, and upset by the less than spectacular reaction.

“I need to finish my shower.” Sunggyu stated, his back turned to Woohyun. “Can you please leave?”

♦♦♦

When Sunggyu finished his shower, he stepped out of the bathroom to see Woohyun, lying on his bed, clothes changed, and hair brushed, staring up at the ceiling.

“Hey, I was thinking…” Sunggyu dried his hair with a towel, as he sat down on the edge of the bed. “We should go eat some breakfast…since you haven’t eaten yet. I know this great brunch place.”

Woohyun didn’t respond, and just lay there, with an empty look.

 “Everything’s messed up…” Woohyun muttered, not moving. Sunggyu lay down beside him and stared up at the blank white ceiling.

“So…you love me huh?”

Woohyun blushed and covered his face with a pillow. Sunggyu turned to lie on his side, and grabbed the pillow from Woohyun, tossing it off the bed.

“Hyung…” Woohyun sat up. “Do you…not love me?”

Sunggyu lay flat on his back again. “I never said that…”

“So what does that mean then?” Woohyun frowned. “I don’t understand…”

Sunggyu sat up, and let out a long sigh. “Woohyun…I’m just worried.”

Woohyun looked at him. “Worried? About what?”

“About you…” Sunggyu said. “I don’t think you really love me…”

“Hyung! How could you—?”

“Just let me explain first.” Sunggyu interrupted. “I think you’re relying on me too much.”

Woohyun stared at him wide eyed. “W-What are you saying?”

“You’re confusing the feelings of dependency you have towards me as something else…” Sunggyu told him. “I think that maybe you need a break from me…”

Woohyun felt his heartbeat rapidly increasing and his hands shaking.

“W-Why are you saying—.”

“If I’m the only one who you trust…” Sunggyu put his hand over Woohyun’s. “I just don’t want you to fall apart in case something happens to me.”

“Then just make sure that nothing ever happens to you!” Woohyun blurted out. “Hyung you can’t leave….I can’t…” He clutched his head, still shaking. “Please you can’t do this to me…I…”

“Calm down Woohyun.” Sunggyu rubbed his back, soothingly.

“I-Is this because I said…I loved you? If I t-take it back…will you stay?” Woohyun looked up at him on the verge of tears.

“This is exactly what I mean.” Sunggyu said. “I didn’t even say I was leaving, and you’re already having a mental breakdown.”

“But if you’re not with me…”

“Then what? You’ll die?”

“What do you expect me to do then…?” Woohyun mumbled. “If you’re not there…”

“Can’t you see how messed up that is?” Sunggyu asked, concerned. “I don’t want to leave you and I care about you, but I don’t want you to become a mess if something happens to me, or I can’t be there with you.”

Woohyun’s expression became vacant, as he stood up.

“Where’re you going?”

“For a walk.” Woohyun answered and headed for the door.

“Wait…Woohyun.” Sunggyu stopped him. “Do you understand what I’m trying to say? I don’t—.”

“I just want to be alone for a bit. I’ll be back later.” Woohyun cut him off, and walked out the door, without looking back.

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm probably going to be hated for ending the chapter like this, lol