Stronger part 6

Dark Side

Woohyun followed Sunggyu for a few blocks before grabbing onto his arm, stopping him.

“Let me go!” Sunggyu pulled his arm away.

“Hyung…” Woohyun looked into Sunggyu’s eyes pleadingly.

Sunggyu softened slightly, releasing a heavy sigh. “Woohyun…you seem a little better these days…”

Woohyun stared at him confused.

“You should get closer with the other SC officers…maybe meet a nice girl—.”

“No.” Woohyun shook his head.

“…And not think so much about me.”

“No!” Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu by the shoulders. “Hyung why are you being like this?! I won’t let you leave me!”

“Don’t you get it? I’m not going to leave you…” Sunggyu sighed sadly. “You’re going to leave me.”

 “W-What…?” Woohyun blinked, wanting to ask what Sunggyu meant when his phone started ringing. Sunggyu backed away, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

“You should answer that.”

“I don’t want to.”

Sunggyu’s expression hardened. “Answer it Woohyun.”

Woohyun frowned but complied and took out his phone, seeing that the call was from Sungyeol. “Hello? Sungyeol?”

“Hi Woohyun hyung, sorry is this a bad time?”

Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu for a moment. “…What’s wrong? Is everything ok?”

“Well the thing is…” Sungyeol paused. “I kind of need your help with something.”

“My help?”

♦♦♦

“Is Sungyeol ok?” Sunggyu asked, as he and Woohyun walked down the street.

“I don’t know…” Woohyun answered. “He just said he needed my help and to meet him at the park.”

“Oh…” Sunggyu nodded, when Woohyun suddenly stopped.

“Hyung…” Sunggyu could see the hurt look in Woohyun’s eyes. “Why would you think…?”

“Woohyun don't—.”

“That I could ever leave you?” Woohyun’s voice broke. “That I could ever want to—?”

“I don’t want to talk about this now.” Sunggyu cut him off coldly, walking ahead.

“Then when?!” Woohyun shouted from behind him, causing Sunggyu to pause in his steps. “When do you want to talk about it then? Because I can’t stand this...”

Sunggyu swallowed, forcing himself not to turn around. “I can’t stand it hyung! It feels like you’re slipping away…I know I screwed up. I’m sorry…I know I shouldn’t love you, but I can’t help it!”

Sunggyu turned around and marched right up to Woohyun, grabbing him by the collar.

“Don’t you get it you idiot?!” Sunggyu shouted. “You don’t love me!”

“Why do you keep saying that?!” Woohyun cried. “You can’t tell how I feel!”

“B-Because!” Sunggyu’s voice was hoarse. “That’s what always happens! I’m not someone who people love ok? They think they love me but then they always leave when they realize what kind of person I really am…”

“Hyung...”

“I’m weak…” Sunggyu muttered, letting go of Woohyun.

“No you’re not!” Woohyun shook his head.

“Yes I am!” Sunggyu looked away. “I’m a pathetic coward...”

“Stop saying that!” Woohyun frowned. “You’re an amazing person. You’re not pathetic or weak or—.”

“If you knew what I was really like...” Sunggyu choked, staring at the ground. “D-Damn it…” He sniffled, struggling to fight back tears. “I’m not this great amazing guy like you think…I only did all those things for you for my own sake. Just so I could feel better about myself.”

“Hyung—.”

Sunggyu shook his head. “Woohyun I keep saying all these things about caring about yourself and loving yourself, but I….I still can’t even do that myself. That’s why I liked being with you…its like you showered me with all this positive attention, and I ended up taking advantage of it…”

“And what’s wrong with that?”

Sunggyu looked up. “But I—.”

“Sunggyu hyung…”Woohyun smiled softly, cupping Sunggyu’s cheeks. “All the warmth you’ve given me…if I can give you even a tiny bit of that in return, that would make me the happiest person on Earth.” Sunggyu gazed at Woohyun, taking in his words. “Hyung…” Woohyun leaned his forehead against Sunggyu’s. “You showed me how to love myself, so I’ll do the same for you.”

Sunggyu blushed slightly. “W-Woohyun…”

“Gyu hyung…” Woohyun leaned in for a kiss, but was intercepted by Sunggyu who made a whiny noise and backed away slightly. “What?” Woohyun pouted. “What’s wrong?”

“W-We’re outside…” Sunggyu stammered.

“So? No one’s around…”

“Yeah…but still.”

“Fine…then let’s go.” Woohyun announced.

“Where?” Sunggyu asked, as Woohyun grabbed onto his wrist.

“Somewhere we can be alone.”

“But what about Sungyeol?”

“Oh yeah…” Woohyun frowned, letting go of Sunggyu.

“He might be in trouble or something.”

“But hyung…”

“W-We can do this later ok?”

Woohyun’s eyes went wide. “Do what later?” Sunggyu blushed and began walking ahead of Woohyun. “Hyung! We can do what later?!”

“F-Forget I said anything!” Sunggyu spluttered.

Woohyun followed behind him and s his arms around Sunggyu’s waist. “Gyu hyung...” He breathed in Sunggyu’s ear. “I want to continue where we left off this morning…” Sunggyu’s cheeks reddened. “Hyung, you were so—.”

“S-Stop it!” Sunggyu shoved him away. “T-That’s never going to happen ever again!”

Woohyun pouted. “Why?”

“H-How the hell can we do anything in my mom’s house?!” Sunggyu groaned.

“Of course not.” Woohyun replied, in a matter of fact tone. “Obviously we’ll check into a hotel room and—.”

“No! Stop it! Shut up! Stop talking about this!” Sunggyu put his hands over his ears and marched off.

“Wait hyung!” Woohyun ran after him. “We need to discuss this sooner or later! Preferably sooner!”

“No! I don’t want to! Shut up!”

“But hyung…” Woohyun pleaded. “I have needs!”

“Needs?! You think I care about your needs?!” Sunggyu shot him an annoyed look.

“Well you should!”

“Why?”

“B-Because…” Woohyun paused, attempting to think up a good reason. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“This is so messed up…” Sunggyu groaned. “I can’t believe I’m getting involved with you of all people….and especially after what people kept telling us…”

“Uh…” Woohyun started, nervously. “Hyung…to tell you the truth I’ve never…you know been with another man, so I don’t really know how to…um…well how to—.”

“Why is that the only damn thing on your brain right now?” Sunggyu frowned.

“What do you want from me?” Woohyun sighed dramatically. “I haven’t had a girlfriend or dated or anything for ages! I’m a deprived man!”

“So?! That’s not my problem!”

“Yes it is!” Woohyun replied. “Besides, how the heck am I not supposed to think about having with you?! Have you seen you?!”

“W-What the…j-just shut up!”

“You don’t even know how hard it is for me to resist you and you’re just there totally oblivious!” Woohyun complained.

“I-I said stop talking!”

 ♦♦♦

“What took you so long?!” Sungyeol shouted, as he spotted Woohyun and Sunggyu heading towards him.

“What happened?” Sunggyu asked. “Are you ok?”

“I didn’t know you were also coming Sunggyu hyung…” Sungyeol noted, and then shrugged. “Well I guess it can’t be helped…”

“So what’s wrong?” Woohyun questioned.

“Well…” Sungyeol glanced to his side awkwardly, just as Myungsoo joined them, holding two paper coffee cups. He handed one to Sungyeol and smiled at the choding before turning to Sunggyu and Woohyun.

“Kim Myungsoo….?” Woohyun blinked. “What’re you doing here?”

“Well this thing is….” Sungyeol paused to take a sip of his coffee. “Basically, I kind of challenged Myungsoo’s father to a fight…”

“You what?!”

“Yeah...and it’s in a week, and I don’t want to die, so I was wondering if you could help me train for it Woohyun hyung?”

“Wait…but why would you even do such a stupid thing?” Woohyun questioned.

Sunggyu nudged Woohyun. “Who’s Myungsoo’s father?”

“He’s the head of the vampire hunters. He’s a really strong and powerful man.” Woohyun answered. “Someone even I would be scared to face. What were you thinking Sungyeol?”

“He did it for me.” Myungsoo said.

“For you?” Woohyun blinked.

“Look it’s a long and complicated story, but can you help?” Sungyeol asked, and then put on the sad puppy dog face. “Please?”

Woohyun sighed. “Fine…but its not going to be easy.”

“Yay!” Sungyeol cheered.

“You said you had a week right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then we’ll go up into the mountains to train.” Woohyun announced.

“The mountains?”

“We can be isolated there, so we can focus and concentrate better.”

“Oh…” Sungyeol nodded. “But Myungsoo how’re you going to get the week off?”

“No he won’t be coming.” Woohyun said. “It’ll only be me and you.”

“What? Why?” Sungyeol pouted.

“Because…” Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu momentarily, “Anyone else will just be a distraction.”

Myungsoo stepped forward. “But I’m a hunter. I can help him train—.”

“No.” Sungyeol nodded, resting a hand on Myungsoo’s shoulder. “I need to do this myself.”

“But…” Myungsoo stared helplessly. “It’s my fault. Because of me, you—.”

“It’s not though.” Sungyeol replied. “I’m doing this because I want to. I’m selfish like that.” He grinned.

“Ok, it’s settled then.” Woohyun announced. “We’ll head out tonight!”

“Wait.” Sunggyu interjected. “Nothing is settled. I’m not letting you guys wander the mountains alone at night. It’s dangerous.”

“But we have to!” Sungyeol sulked.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll deal with this…” Woohyun told Sungyeol and Myungsoo and grabbed onto Sunggyu’s arm and dragged him away.

“What do you mean you’ll deal with this?” Sunggyu shouted, as Woohyun grabbed onto him. “Ya! Nam Woohyun!”

“I’ll meet you at the bottom of the mountain at dusk!” Woohyun called after them, as he clamped a hand over Sunggyu’s mouth. “Don’t be late!”

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

Woogyu's finally together and now you know who's going to help Sungyeol with his duel ^_^

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing <3