Chapter 9

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov: 

I then finally went home safely, i swear next time i will just ask oppa for a ride insted of walking even thought it is only about 7-15 minutes. I then went to sleep and thought of late on, 

What job would i have? Would i still be doing sports? Will I ever have a boyfriend? Will i ever have abs? 

ignore the last question, oh well. I hope i will keep doing sports and have a good job. Since right now in school i'm doing really well. Staright A's. I swear i think when the other queenka's see my report card i think they will make me be there slave and said, "Yah, do my homework or i will kill your ugly face" with a mocking voice from one of the queenkas. 

I then laughed at myself and went to sleep. 

*BEEP BEEP*

I then woke up, and turn off my alarm. I then went in the bathroom and took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. When i was sure the my hair is not wet i then tied it up in a high ponytail. I then grab my backpack and went downstairs. I put my backpack down on the couch and made breakfast. I made scarbled eggs and bacon. Oh, bacon reminds me of bacon oppa. Bacon oppa tell me not to eat bacon, but i just ignore him and eat bacon. When he see my eating it, he pretends that he is crying and saying, "Oh no, Hwe Ji! Why are you eating my family and friends!" 

I just laughed at him and stick out my tounge out. I then went back to cooking. When i was done i put it on the dining table and went upstair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter