Chapter 47

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you were just walking around the city trying to find something to do. You saw a ice cream shop near so, you went in. 

"Hello, what would you like?" The worker said. "Can I have a tub of mint chocolate chip please?" I ask. She just nodded and went to the back so she could get my order. While I was waiting I put my poster on the ground and took out my phone and text oppa. 

To: BunMin, Deer oppa, Eiffel Tower, Grandpa Ho, Unicorn oppa, Bacon oppa, Pikachu oppa, Eggyeol oppa, Kyungsoo oppa, Kung Fu Tao, Jonginnie, Sehunnie oppa. 

'Oppa, I have ice cream. Where should we meet?' 

From: Hwe Ji 

 

After that you got a text from Kris oppa. 

 

To: Hwe JI 

'Meet at my house.' 

From: Eiffel tower 

 

"Here you go. That would be $29 please." the worker said. I got out my wallet and gave her the exact change and grab the ice cream. "Thank you." I said and left a tip. I also then pick up my poster and then walk to Kris oppa apartment. 

While you were walking to oppa's apartment you heard footsteps behind you. I quickly look behind and saw a old woman trying to get her purse back. I put the ice cream on the ground carefully and dash off to the person who was holding the woman's purse. 

"Hey! HEY! GET HER BACK HER PURSE YOU THIEF!" I yelled. I ran faster and jump on the thief back and we both fall in the ground with a 'ooff'

I quickly grab the purse and throw it towards the woman. I notice the man was starting to stand up. He then push my towards the ground and punch me in the face, but luckily I dodge it on time. I grab his collar punch him in the face and then kick him where it doesn't shine. 

He groan and pain. I think he notice that I was distracted by him so, he k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter