Chapter 20

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you arrived home first thing you see is everybody sleeping on the ground in front of the TV watching Running Man. When I saw the other side of the living I see bags of clothes. ‘That must be exo oppa’s clothes.’ I thought. I then put the bags neatly against the wall and then went in the pantry to grab blankets.

I then went in and search for the blankets, “Where is the blank- Ah ha!” I found the blankets at the top of in the cabinet. I then went on my tippy toes and then got some that could fit one for each member. I then close the cabinet and then went down to the living room.

I then put the blankets on the ground and took one for each member. When I put the blankets on each member of exo, they are snuggled the blanket. When I was done I then turned off the TV. I then went upstairs and then got my pajamas and took a shower. When I was done showering I then put the heater in so my hair could dry faster and I don’t want to make any noise with the hair blower.

When my hair finally was almost dry, I then turned off the heater and just keep it kind of wet. I then brushed my hair and then my lamp and then turned off the lights. I then put my glasses on the side table and then snuggled my blanket. After a while with tossing and turning, you couldn’t sleep. ‘Maybe because I’m not sleepy yet.’ I thought.

I then went downstairs to get a glass of milk. At the middle of the stairs I just remembered that I didn’t have my glasses. ‘No wonder it was so blurry!’ I thought. I then went back and got my glasses at the side table and went down again.

When I arrived in the kitchen I notice that the sink was filled with bowls and cups not washed. I then got my glass of milk and then sat at the dining table and took my time drinking my milk. When I was done, I then did the dishes. While washing the dishes I heard somebody said, “Boo!” I then jumped because I was surprised. I then turned around and saw Lay. “Oh, hey!” I said. “Hey.” He replied back. I then resumed cleaning the dishes. “What are you doing so late?” he said. “I couldn’t sleep.” He then nodded.

“Kris birthday is coming up, we should do something for him.” Lay said. “Sure, we should do a surprise party. I would make the cake and Kyungsoo oppa, I, or someone will help cook Kris oppa favorite food!” “And some people will take care of Kris to not get to your house. While the other half will decorate and but things.” “Nice plan!” We both said at the same time. We then high five, “I need to get something for oppa. Wait, I know something!” I said. I was already thinking of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter