Chapter 49

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were laying their on the hospital bed breathing and was in deep slumber while exo oppa's was watching over you worrying about you. 

In the hospital room all you could hear was breathing and the beeps from the heart machine. Exo was just staring at your body wondering why you were at this state. 

'No wonder she look so pale and very skinny when I approach her.' Lay thought. 

It has been 2 days so far and you hadn't woke up yet. You were still in bed asleep. After awhile they got tired so they went home for a few hours to take a nap and a shower since they didn't took a shower since you were sent to the hospital.

They even promise you that they will come back quickly even though you can't even hear them. While they were gone you were already awake when the door closes. 

You rub your eyes to see better but, you remember you need your glasses. So you reach your hand near the table and tried to grab it but, you arms were to short so you had to stand up.

Once you step on the floor you notice a tube and a mask on your face. I took it off and put on the bed to grab my glasses. You then wore them and press the button that says emergency since I now that once I wake up somebody need to press that button. 

When you lay down on the bed you heard the door open. You look up and saw the doctor. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I said and bow my head. "Hello, how are you feeling." the doctor asked. "Okay." I replied. "That's good. Remember to have your inhaler at all times. You can't run or be active for a few weeks until you could go back to normal. Here's a new inhaler just in case the other one ran out. Remember to take this each 2 hours." The doctor said and hand me the inhaler and left. 

-------

For the day onwards you took your inhaler each 2 hours and also cut down the exercising and eating more. After I woke up sitting in bed waiting for exo oppa since I know they got tired of waiting and just left and took a shower and took a nap and then came back.

I look back at myself and notice that I was trying to be perfect in everything. Being in gymnastics and being the top student and also in school I'm the smartest out of everybody. Also,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter