Chapter 18

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I arrived at school everybody was whispering and pointing at me. I just ignore it, when I past a few people the same gossips keep popping up. “Hey, did you heard what happened yesterdays?” “What happened to the queenka’s?” “Did that nerd really fight all of the queenka’s?”

I finally arrived at my locker and got my books in my backpack when I was almost getting my last book I saw one of the queenka’s ready to slam my locker, so I got my book very quickly. When I got the book out, I heard my locker slammed. “Thanks, for closing my locker.” I said while walking away. When I look at my corner of my eyes I could see her doing a little tantrum.

When I look straight again I saw Kris oppa coming towards me. “Hey is the news real? Did you really beat up those little queenka’s?” I just nodded. “Nice Job Honey!” I then look at him weirdly. “Honey?” “Yup! My new nickname for you.” I just agree with him because he will keep whining like a little kid. When I arrived at my class, I look at Kris. “Bye Honey~!” he said and kissed my head. I just shrug and then went to my seat.

While in class, I keep feeling that there were a lot of more lasers eyes burning a hole back of my head. When I turned around they just pretend that they didn’t do it and look up front. It happened every class, even Lunch and P.E. When I went out of my last class I saw B.A.P waiting for me. I thought they were looking for somebody else, so I walked the other direction they were standing.

After a few minutes you arrived at your locker. You then put all your books in there since you don’t have any homework or a test to study. All you have left in your backpack is pencils, notebooks, phone, wallet, and other things you needed. You really don’t bring a lot of things, so your backpack is mostly light.  I then closed my locker and then when I took a step, I heard somebody yelled my name. “HWE JI!” I then look back and saw B.A.P running at me, I then waited till they reach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter